Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Need Serious Lady For A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Serious Lady For A Relationship (403 Views)

I Need A Serious Lady For Relationship / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Pls I Need Serious Igala Christian Guy For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Serious Lady For A Relationship by Livison69(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Looking for someone wu can make me happy.... Am chatting from lagos, anyone interested just call me 08038094874
Re: Need Serious Lady For A Relationship by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 06, 2018
You're looking for someone who can make you happy?

Should your happiness lie in the hands of your partner?

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Lady For A Relationship by jeff1607(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
You're looking for someone who can make you happy?

Should your happiness lie in the hands of your partner?

your partner should complete you

seeing your or suspecting that your partner is worried should give u sleepless nights even nightmares sef and vice versa.

hence your partner should the shoulder u can rest on for support. get someone who loves u unconditionally and see what it feels like.

wetin I know sef make nepa bring dis light n.a. i just de stare at indicator since for hope
Re: Need Serious Lady For A Relationship by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2018
jeff1607:

your partner should complete you

seeing your or suspecting that your partner is worried should give u sleepless nights even nightmares sef and vice versa.

hence your partner should the shoulder u can rest on for support. get someone who loves u unconditionally and see what it feels like.

wetin I know sef make nepa bring dis light n.a. i just de stare at indicator since for hope

You should be complete within yourself and only then should you look for a partner to complement you, not complete you. It's unfair to be looking for someone to complete you when that's your own job. You're going to be disappointed because you will find that no one can do that for you.

Seeing your partner worried should make you worried because you love them, but that has nothing to do with them completing you. Two different things.

Nobody loves unconditionally. Love is always conditional.

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Lady For A Relationship by jeff1607(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:

Your partner should not complete you. I know I'm not looking for someone to complete me. That's a heavy and unfair load to put on someone. You should be complete within yourself and only then should you look for a partner to COMPLEMENT you, not complete you.

Seeing your partner worried should make you worried because you love them, but that has nothing to do with them completing you. Two different things.

Nobody loves unconditionally. Love is always conditional.

and who told u no one loves unconditionally ? people do it. haven't u just love someone so much u just can't explain why. you just can't explain the feeling? and the other feels the same way?

when u 've a reason to love someone that ain't love sis.

about your first statement

haven't you seen where two individuals with different characters come together and they fill each other void

for example one partner is quiet and usually teased but the other is opposite

or one likes to save money and doesn't know how to spend and the other is the opposite

so many

Different things worker different people. just know what you want and know who you really are.

love is a beautiful thing don't get it twisted

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Soul Mate / / I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.