Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. (3086 Views)

A Man Called John. A Story By Johnson Olaolu / OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IV: I Came, I Saw And I Conquer By Johnson / The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
The pains which I was feeling can't be describe, my lips was till sore from the heavy blows I received from Ironfist, my hands and feets was swollen from the restrain and others means of torture the terrorist had used on me.

Today 5th November will make it day two at their Camp. After my squad was attack along Bama road, Maiduguri on routine patrol Operation Lafiya Dole.

My friend are you ready to talk now? Ask Ironfist his the only one that told me his name.
If you till refuse to talk you will not see the sunset.

Shall we what is Operation Lafiya Dole SCMEC? What is your operation and standing order? Hmmm

Force number 148247 Sergent Johnson... I couldn't complete my sentence before Ironfist started raining my face with blows.

My mind just went blank my body could just not take such shear force of burtality. One uppercut from Ironfist left hand send me to the ground and cracking my wrist because of the weight I put On the chair when I fell. I scream FORCE NUMBER 148247 SERGENT ...

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
JOHNSON DAVID OF...

Shhss don't waste your strenght have just only begun Officer Johnson.

My only pain is not when they will finally kill me but I never got a chance to see my unborn daughter. Daniela please forgive me just know that daddy was a true soldier and it was just me against the world and
I will die a thousand times just so that no harm will come to you
because if I should tell them our SCMEC, operation order and others vital info it will not be the usuall boko haram terrorist that kill harmless civilians and attack military base we will be fighting but...

Sgt. Johnson David, squadron leader of operation lafiya dole Northeast, born on November 16, 1996 receive medal of honor for the valour you display in the capture of Shekaru Almustapha aka Black Terro, given level seven security clearance. We know all about you. How is your pregnant girlfriend? Is your very people that betray you we are not your regular terrorist group. Then we did not have direction, purpose and leadership.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
I swear if we had gotten the right leadership and funds we have now you dogs would not had reclaim northeast in 2015 and we would have gotten our very own Islamic States.

And what make you think I won't stop you? even thou I was till shock to find out I was betray by only god's know.
Ironfist just laugh to him that was the joke of the year. Blood till flowing from my bruise lips and possible internal bleeding.

You see officer what you don't understand is that during Goodluck time we were only used as political thugs but now things are different.

Whispering in my ear what is your SCMEC? You will soon beg me to kill you.
I... I... I coughing now because of the blood in my windpipe... Please water...
No untill you tell me what I need to know.
Ok ... it is Fox Necter

Yes go on it will soon be over.

148247 Sergent Johnson David, CTU, squadron leader of operation Lafiya Dole.

I close my eyes as i await the blows that will soon rain on my face. Only to see Ironfist smile at me.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
have tried the truth serum on you, that did'nt work on you. Well what am about to give you is called black spirit.

It a new serum on the black market just 2ml of it will make you feel intense pain ten fold, keep it in your system for more than two hours your brain matter will start to melt, in the next two hours your internal organs will start to crash you die inside an agony death except I give you the antidoes.
So your last chance what is...
I didn't let him finish his statement. I spit the blood that has gather in my mouth and prepare for the worst.
"Am not afraid to die for my country Ironfist".
I know in my heart had just save millions of Nigeria including my unborn daughter.
You're wrong officer you didn't saved them you only enslave them. If I don't get that SCMEC and start world war three we are till slave to those infidel.

See the way you just say it calmly. Have you sit down to consider how many millions will die, thousands will starve to death...

But we will finally be free.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by purity247(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
countinue i dey your back
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
purity247:
purity247:
purity247:
thanks dear
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
[/b]CHAPTER I_Fear of the unknow
24 HOURS BEFORE BEEN KIDNAPPED

Location: Office of Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, Adamawa State.
Time: 2300Hours

My body was physically present in my commanding officer office awaiting briefing but my mind was not it was till replaying the words that my girlfriend said to me earlier today.

"Dave, you have to chose between us and your job. You hardly at home, you don't call, traveling to and fro, missions and operations is not what I bargain for when I said I love you.
"I know dear but...
"no but have been hear since lastweek left my work at Abuja to see you. Since last year you had been promising me you will come. am pregnant carrying your daughter is this how we are going to live?
"I know Cynthia after these operation no more.
"that what you said last five years ago, Operation flush, Tsaro, Crocodile Smile, Python Dance, now Lafiya Dole.
I was speechless I don't have any excuse. Since the begin of the insurgents in 2007.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
chapter1_con't
Ever since I lost my sister to that blood sucking demon Boko Haram. I vowed that am not going to let another coffin rest on my conscience.

"Dave, if you till love me and your unborn child. You have to leave the force now that you're till in one piece.
I can't bear the torture of losing you or waiting for that phone call from the hospital to come and identify a body.
"The job at my firm for security consultant is till vacant. Please you know that am right.
Every where just went dead silent apart from the tick-tock sound coming from the wall clock.
Those brown eyes pleading with me.

"Am sorry baby I can't do what you're asking of me when ...
"No Dave. I won't be around when you come back.
Removing her engagement ring and placing it on the center table I knew then that had lost her, lost the battle of love at the expense of my selfish attitude.
Till now I can't believe that she is gone. If only I can turn back the hands of time.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
chapterI... Con't
Maybe I would had been a better father to my daughter and loving husband to my wife. But truth be told I don't feel anything. No pain or sadness, just nothing.
"God, am I losing my mind? Or is it that feeling of the fear of the unknow when my sister died playing with my emotion again.

The briefing room felt into silent as our commanding officer of Operation Lafiya Dole, CP. Ali Umar walk into the room.

"ATTENTION. Sir, Supol Nasiru Ahmed, Commander of CTU and team ready for your briefing, Sir.

The way he stare at you as if he could see right through your soul. No nonsense officer, rumored has it that he has refuse promotion to the next rank twice. Ever since he lost his wife and four children in the wake of the insurgents attack at Bama. It has been his personal mission to end any form of terrorists in Nigeria, especially northeast.
"At ease officer".
"I apologize for calling these meeting so late at night gentlemen but we have a emergency situation.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
chapterI...con't
"for the past four years the CIB has been gathering infos, patterns and etransaction studying the way the terrorist group operated which was very useful in incapacitated them just three month before election".
"After that there will be relative peace then just before the next election out of nowhere there will be reckless killing of civilian and attacks on military personnel especially in the northeast, disturbing the new government.

"We always taught these was political propaganda or sponsored but last month one of my spy agent, intercepted a level 9 encryted message from an unknow cell number to here. When the message was successful decode it read "SCMEC 0511423148247881 XCB" we're not till sure what the numbers and alphabet means but we kept investigating and place a code orange alert on the word "SCMEC" these evening we pick an audio encryted call with the message "SCMEC has arrived meet me at the altar".

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Silensa(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Wow u have a great story line. But u can do well by arranging it properly
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Silensa:
Wow u have a great story line. But u can do well by arranging it properly

thanks for the comment my first time written

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
chapterI...con't
We were able to trace the IMEL of the device, thanks to Cpl. Mark our ever gallant IT expert. So Mark you take over from here.
The way Mark was blushing after our commanding officer made those remark was something else.

The little forensic analysis we run on their conservation it appears the carrier is of foreign orign probably of middle east base on his accent, while the receiver is a positive ID match of Abubakar Shekau.
The briefing room was thrown in too disorder. Me in my mind I was just wondering how many times will have to kill these guy.
Mark not bothering the noise been made went on with his briefing. "Have sent our spy drone and satellite photo of the exchange point bringing you live image feed now, with just a few stroke of the key Mark was able to bring live feed of the meeting place.
Thank you officer Mark. Several images of the meeting place was obtained via the drone overflight. From the looks of things these is going to be one hell of a mission.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
chapterI...con.t
Supol Nasiru, broke the silent that felt on the briefing room "Sir, what are your orders and directive, Sir."
We have less than two hours tops to intercept that SCMEC, on know account should it get to the enemy hand. From the satellite photo their location is place at outskirts of Garkida a boarder town between Chad and Nigeria, scanty building, semi desert terrain, less civilian population and former rebel strong hold.
Supol Nasiru Ahmed will lead Charlie and Delta team as backup and evac team, Sergent David Johnson will lead the main assault team with Alpha and Bravo team and Supol Sulieman with Cpl. Mark will provide surveillance and infos. You will be expecting light resistance from Abubarkar group, possibly twenty Tangos with MG, Ak and RPGs. While from SCMEC group, possible eight armed Tangos from the two SUV. Mission objective; 1. intercept the SCMEC 2. Shoot to kill on sight Abubakar Shekau and finally ...
We all responded "come back alive and leave no man behind."

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
"Any question, observation or comment gentlemen" ask the CO.
"Sir, I strongly object to Sgt. David leading the main assault. I have more combact experience and I senior him by rank" murmured Supol Nasiru.
"That is why I want him to lead. The location is till a terrorists strong hold just incase the mission goes south I want you to provide backup and immediate evac. David and his team can handle Shekua boys and intercept the SCMEC and put a bullet hole in Shekau brain. We're the elite counter terrorist unit. Am more worried of an armbush and unforseen elements that is were you come in Supol" Am I clear He glanced at everybody seated.
"Lock and load boys your moving out in less than five minutes. Go get me that SCMEC and be back before sunrise so that we can have breakfast and drink Mcdowell from Shekau skull. Operation code name is; Operation Lafiya Dole SCMEC. Go show them we're elite counter terrorist unit, CTU" He smile.

The meeting broke up and the men filed out.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Silensa(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cylovee:
"Any question, observation or comment gentlemen" ask the CO.
Supol Nasiru

no sir no sir

feeling your vibes, ride on bro

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2018

"Sir, I want to know wish type of formation to use over" sergeant David Johnson requested to Supol Nasiru Ahmed through the comms.
"Don't think about it David" murmured Supol Nasiru. You don't want me to feel bad because am not calling the shot I get it but am okay /na rantse/ I notice you been scratching your arm sergeant since we left base?
Ever since CO playfully punch me before leaving the meeting it has been itching me.
I hope it won't distract you tonight?
Hmmmmm I ...
"Sir, ETA 10minutes" announced the driver.
"Approaching hostile zone, going dark, fixing night goggle, check your comms" order supol Nasiru.
Alpha team good.
Bravo team good.
Charlie team good.
Delta team good.
"Come in, Red Eagle. Strike teams are good to go awaiting confirmation code" requested Nasiru.
"Strike team these is your CO CP Ali Umar, given confirmation code, Roman Echo triple six operation SCMEC is a go, over.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by SweetSultana: 5:59am On Dec 03, 2018
I love the story...fingers crossed, waiting for more

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
The cool desert harmattan wind filled the air. Everywhere was dead silent apart from the occasionally creaking of the Neem trees (dogoyaro) as it sway under the pressure of the harmattan wind with occasion barking of orders from Shekau's lieutenant.
The moonless night also make the place pitch dark. The only source of illumination was from the truck and jeep headlamps and hand held flashlight which was flash at interval to check the surrounding area.
Apart from two terrorist welding rocket propelled grenade RPG, mounted MG on the truck and men holding assault rifles AK47 no much resistance.
While we wait in the shadow Charlie and Delta team has secure the outer perimeter taking out couple of their guards roughly about ten of them, from the feed coming via the drone till remain like twenty more terrorist.
Not more than six mins two black SUV pull up. Men wear suit and holding pistol jump from the SUV and began forming protective wall around the SUV; from the way they dress and how they move in their

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by SweetSultana: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2018
and...

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
formation suggested that they well train special agents.
A man clad in rich arab clothing and viel step out of the second SUV as it was park some few meter from the jeep. Then step out from the jeep was Abubakar Shekau wearing military camouflage and holding a AK47; wanted internationally and local for carring out terrorist attacks in five different countries and crimes against humanity; claims he can't be killed after five attempt on his life. Using our supersonic mic we were able to listen to their conservation.
"Assalamualaikum" chipped the unknow foreign man.
"Assalaamu'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa" respond Shekau.
After their handshake and hug Abubakar Shekau whisper in low tones into the foreign man ear which we were unable to pick what was being said.
"Alpha and Bravo teams outer perimeter is secured, Delta team on standby for evac and Charlie team is covering your Lagos over" Supol Nasiru informed me over the radio.
"Roger that, we have visual confirmation of Shekau waiting to confirm where is

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Wonderz1: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Nice story . keep it up and more grease to your elbows

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2018
thanks everybody for taking your time to read our story and droping a comment, like and share. Will be updating shortly.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Damibiz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Toi
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Hamid7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
This would be a good read. Please continue.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
... Is the SCMEC over.
"come again Alpah team"
"TK2 has visual confirmation of Abubakar Shekau, waiting for the SCMEC before taking him out" I replied.
After what seems to be a minutes Shekau finally broke the hug and order his lieutenant to bring the briefcase.
"So where is the SCMEC, brother?
"Is with me brother; But first a present from our spiritual leader"
"Tk1 to 5 do you have locks on your tragets? "TK1 has lock target on the beast (Shekau)"
"Tk2 lock on the alien (the arab dressing man)"
"Tk3 lock on RPG north"
"TK4 lock south RPG"
"TK5 lock on MG"
Let me see how Abubakar Shekau is not going to die tonight "On my signal" removing the safety on my already cork AK47 rifle.
"light them up" at the same time my sniper took their already mark targets before they could react we used flash grenade to temporaly blind them.
Advancing towards their meeting place and killing the already weak Boko Haram fighters.
The look of surprised register on their faces.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by drippingink3: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2018
This is interesting. Keep it up bro.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2018
drippingink3:
This is interesting.
Blood, hope to see more of your comment??
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Those who were not affected by the flash grenade were putting up pocket of resistance as my teams advance on. That fear of the unknow when the hunter becomes the prey plus the element of surprise made it difficult for them to counter our attack.
I gave the order to my team to break into diamond formation. Returing bullet for bullet as we gun down the terrorist thou they had more superior firepower and better weapons compare to us but you can compare that to the discipline and training we had. That why our CO always insist on always retraining, training and training his words "even if our enemies weapon is out dated say swords and we have superior weapons but lack training they will easily deafet us. Make a soldier out of boy and give him any outdated weapon and he becomes a ultimate killing machine ready to stop any evil forces"
As I approach their park truck. A terrorist tried to pull a surprise attack on me. Jumping from the front of the truck were he earlier take cover holding a submachine gun.
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
"Contact three'o clock" before he could pull the trigger on me I had already given him a clean headshoot he was dead before he heard the gun shot.
The gun fight lasted for more than fifteen minutes those who escape from the meeting place was gun down by the supol who had secured our outer perimeter.
"Good job men" I said to my men has I briefly scan them to check if any one was injured or killed but all seems to be good. Just to bundle Shekau skull to give to my CO which TK2 had killed and retrive the SCMEC.
"Black, search that SUV for that SCMEC" looking at the open briefcase filled with thousands of US dollars enough to feed and pay atleast ten states for two or three years. Only God knows how they came about such amount of money. And what is these SCMEC that made it so expensive and valued?
"Sir, you... Sir you... Need to come take a look at... "stammer Black.
A woman figure was tie up in the boot of the SUV and a black hood cover her head.

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2018
She was putting on a blue jeans, black top and canvas. As I pulled the hood from her head I could not believe that it was her after almost two years of being kidnap by the terrorist. It was Leah Shabiru. Removing the duct tape that cover her mouth.
With trembling lips she just manage to say "please, help me"
"My name is Sgt. David Johnson, your with the counter terrorist unit, everything will be okay and no harm will come to you" that is only thing I could say to comfort her who wouldn't be sacred.
"Sir, you need to get that device called SCMEC and give it to President Muhammed Buhari"
One of her statement was wrong President Muhammed Buhari is not the president.
"Leah, Buhari didn't won the election"
"Who is the president, Sir?
Mrs. Emmanuella Ngozi Obi
(...

Christopher Okigbo - Reminiscences / Out Of A Nigerian Slum, A Poet Is Born / Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71