Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. (3068 Views)

A Man Called John. A Story By Johnson Olaolu / OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IV: I Came, I Saw And I Conquer By Johnson / The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Damibiz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Woman president....come 2019,that will be great

1 Like

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Damibiz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Woman presiden..come 2019,that will be great
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2018
chapter1(fear of the unknow) by Johnson <cylove619@gmail.com> summary
Dave manage to secure the SCMEC with the help from Leah.
He receive a backdoor satelite message (BSM) from his boss CP Ali Umar that the mission has been compromise he should trust no one that all support and communication with them is been block by another batch of terrorist on their way let him get to a new safe zone with the SCMEC.
Till been pursed by the terrorist and outnumber by four to one and till no comm from base. He decide that the unit should split up as it will give them a better survival rate if they till stick together been no air support or any nearby millitary formation nearby is within there reach. Supol Nas was against the ideal.
Along the line Sgt. David told his team to dish their cars and head to the opposite direction on foot as the terrorist was closing in on them while him and Leah will use the cars to draw the attention of the terrorist to their direction.
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Dave found out they will not be able to reach the boarder of Republic of Niger in one piece if something is not done to slow down the terrorist. He then gave the SCMEC device to Leah and told her how to safely cross into the country with his security clearance level7 password as He went back to face the terrorist and slow them down to give her a chance to escape.
Though outnumber and short of ammo he was able to hold them till he was eventually capture
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Chapter II_Enemy Within by Johnson email: cylove619@gmail.com

Special dedication to Damibiz Silensa SweetSultana Wonderz1 Hamid7 drippingink3 Purity247 your always my number one fans. Complement of the season.
------

In war it is not men, but the man, that counts.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Damibiz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nice work bro..continue

1 Like

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Hamid7(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Good job. Keep updating.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Wonderz1: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Thanks man but try to make it longer

1 Like

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Silensa(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Good one bro. Keep it up and at least try to make your updates coordinated

1 Like

Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Chapter II_Enemy Within
<by Johnson> email: cylove619@gmail.com

The way Nigeria journalist always broadcasts fake news is alarming. Which stupid headline is "CTU flee on the sight of the terrorist, dozen injured and five captured".
Can't they not get their fact check. It was tactical withdraw, only two injured and one MIA. And it's over two days ago.
Mtcheew! switching of the LED television and picking up my tablet from the table and copying the frequency number of the tracker I place on sgt. David's arm when I playful punch him before he left for the operation; then pasted the copied number to an app called biofrequency tracker. The only disadvantage or advantage of the tracker is that it will take 48hours before it becomes active in the host till then no metal detector, scanner or frequency will pick it.
A bleep sound from the tablet notified me that the tracker location is at Bama, Maiduguri a Boko Haram strong hold.
Who can I trust to send on these rescue mission.
Picking my Android phone I place a call to the only person I could trust right now colonel Damibiz Danauta.
We attained the same boarding school did almost everything together till we chose different calling to serve our father land, him chose the Nigeria Army while I chose the Nigeria Police.
After the second ring he pick the phone "the ever gallant Ali Black" he answer with his deep voice. "Have been waiting for your call don't say anything my device isn't secured will text you where to meet me in the next thirty minutes".
And with that he end the call.
That mean he his already in my location (Adamawa State) Col. Damibiz always two step ahead; he was to transfer to the Counter Intelligent Unit and he never cease to amaze me with his skill of knowing what the enemy is planning before it happened.
What even baffled me is how the second group of terrorist that later showed up at the meeting place was able to used electromagnetic cloud technology (EMC) to block all communications and surveillance in the area. Such high military tech is only available in elite formation and defense HQ, that just confirm the rumor that we have enemy within our ranks.
Re: Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. by Damibiz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Damibiz Danauta.,..i love this name,keep it up man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japa Gone Bad / Yetunde Aladura / Home Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.