Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus (42040 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 50% Cent Of COVID-19 Positive Cases In Nigeria Are From UK / 3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / New Hiv Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus During First Human Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Abbeyme: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
wink2015:

THIS BEST CURE FOR HIV/AIDS IS ABSTINENCE FROM ILLICIT SEX.

Avoid the likes of brothel sex, mingling with prostitutes in hotels all in the name of short time pleasure.

Avoid sex with multiple partners.

Zip up and be committed to one faithful partner.

Get married and be faithful to your partner.

What of people that got the disease from Blood transfusion or infectious cutting edge maybe in a vehicle accident or other sources?
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Abbeyme: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
vaxx:
To be sincere we should be more worried about diabetics than HiV. HIV is a lesser sickness compare to almighty diabetics. None of them is good anyway but one get master.

In the meantime, we already have effective treatment for HIV infection. Antiretroviral therapy suppresses HIV to the point where people living with the virus don't get sick and can't infect others. I am sure in the next few years we will get vaccine for HiV that will permanently prevent it. It is in the pipeline. My worries now is diabetics, it does not even free we the younger one.

I have a feeling that cancer is the worst of all diseases..

Especially Leukemia. That is BAD
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by ikwutasco(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
malaria have cure yet it can kill u b4 u get to know...so use ur head nd use am well
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Papishi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
kygo:
In January this year,my school did a compulsory medical test on all 100 level students as part of their registration...you won't believe over 1000 of them had HIV...the epidemic is growing in Nigeria,yet everybody wants fork skin to skin... imagine one stupid girl was telling me "condom is boring"...oboy,na so I take use style lock up that girl..
there should be constant HIV and AIDS awareness programs everywhere,both TV, radio, internet, workshops and seminars...please be vigilant,go for tests,stick to one partner,if e hard you just Sha use condoms...... hope you had a good day smiley

I don't believe your theory. My own University did general tests for prospective corp members and not a single one had HIV.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by chukwudi3(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Fierce11:
Even if it works and kills 100% of the virus, its sad that it would NEVER ever work for kenyans, south africans and zimbabweans. Their HIV is different.
grin
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by magzey: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
ZION Medical? CHAI if you know , you know grin grin

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by siddiqueako: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fierce11:
Even if it works and kills 100% of the virus, its sad that it would NEVER ever work for kenyans, south africans and zimbabweans. Their HIV is different.
this is too much. what is their offence?
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by chukwudiology(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good news, raw with no fear loading...
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great development.
Please a cure should be found so that humans can enjoy sex the way God created it to be enjoyed;

Skin-to-skin.

Presently, I believe there are worse STDs than HIV.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
anything wey Isreali do dey always dey good,why dia five neighbors only know how to give death sentence..

Seriously on point.

Its how to manufacture weapons of mass destruction , or beheading fellow human to propagate Religion of Peace .

Instead of channelling their energy, oil money and time to create something to benefit humanity. Na to destroy humanity dey sweet dier belle.

Smh

Smh
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by oruma19: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
i read somewhere that an HIV patient cannot transmit the virus if the viral load is below 50. that he can even do it raw with a non hiv person and nothing will happen. how true is that?
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by kygo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mace0lane:
lie kill your life there so after conducting the test the school submitted it to you for running mouth evaluation ba ?

guy, talk anything wey you like...I'm not saying this because I want likes but I swear that's the truth...I don't care if you believe or not
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Obadiah 1:17
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance...
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by kygo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This is an impossible statistic even in bauchi, jos, Benue or gombe.

north Central..ask students that school in state universities
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by IMASTEX: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
What about the remaining 1%? undecided
Left as strategy for population control
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by 360command: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
tstx:
South Africans Go happy Die.... Those guys love rawing their way in.. They are the HQ of Raw in Africa... That's why things like the one below can only happen then][a=https://listwand.com/most-sexually-active-south-african-high-school-hit-by-36-teen-pregnancies-in-a-year/]‘Most Sexually Active’ South African High School Hit by 36 Teen Pregnancies in a Year, One boy Responsible for impregnating three girls[/url][/b]
I think u shud not only worry abt south Africa (7.1 million infected) with your country nigeria which have about 3.2million infected with hiv/aids...
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
kygo:

north Central..ask students that school in state universities

NOT POSSIBLE.

How many students in 100level?
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Topmaike007(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
tamethem:

Seriously on point.

Its how to manufacture weapons of mass destruction , or beheading fellow human to propagate Religion of Peace .

Instead of channelling their energy, oil money and time to create something to benefit humanity. Na to destroy humanity dey sweet dier belle.

Smh

Smh
bro you dey on point
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
oboy fuckfest don begin
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by vaxx: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abbeyme:

I have a feeling that cancer is the worst of all diseases..

Especially Leukemia. That is BAD
This is true, made me remmeber deadly lung cancer ""stage four"" Only few that are diagnosed with it survive it.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by nelsonebby(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
mcevans1:
Hope for team skin2skin
this made me laugh
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by namdo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
GAMMORA.....it's game over cool grin
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by meobizy(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is it everyday you guys post this rubbish?
On the pages of this forum I read this every other day but still HIV kills a lot of people worldwide.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Osumaadura(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
���������
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by thunderbabs: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fierce11:

Guy, dont make someone commit suicide oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by delpee(f): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Superman30:
your brain seems to be underdeveloped!
For your information the Israelis don't eat haram, only the Christian west relish filthy haram( like pork)

Hmmm! A lot of consumables including drugs are made from pigs and byproducts. It's difficult to say that some who want to avoid it don't end up consuming or using things derived from it.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by zion88th(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
..sounds like a good development, why does Africa have to be the testing ground for everything, i'm they've made enough money from their investment in anti-retroviral drugs, now they're ready to move to the next step
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Obynolee(f): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
tstx:
South Africans Go happy Die.... Those guys love rawing their way in.. They are the HQ of Raw in Africa... That's why things like the one below can only happen there

‘Most Sexually Active’ South African High School Hit by 36 Teen Pregnancies in a Year, One boy Responsible for impregnating three girls

I disagree with you,I am shocked by what I have been gathering recently, 90% of sex among the youth in Nigeria is raw.If there is use of condom,it is the guy who wants it,in fact, most girls hate condom, as in hate it.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Obynolee(f): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
kygo:
In January this year,my school did a compulsory medical test on all 100 level students as part of their registration...you won't believe over 1000 of them had HIV...the epidemic is growing in Nigeria,yet everybody wants fork skin to skin... imagine one stupid girl was telling me "condom is boring"...oboy,na so I take use style lock up that girl..
there should be constant HIV and AIDS awareness programs everywhere,both TV, radio, internet, workshops and seminars...please be vigilant,go for tests,stick to one partner,if e hard you just Sha use condoms...... hope you had a good day smiley

I tell you,I am shocked by my discovery that most girls hate condom with passion, what they are consigned of is pregnancy.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by kygo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Obynolee:

I tell you,I am shocked by my discovery that most girls hate condom with passion, what they are consigned of is pregnancy.

it's truly shocking I swear..guy,no CD no smashing
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by fk001(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisxxx:
Moslems should take note this drug was developed in Isarel in essence they should avoid it same way they avoid haram.

Is Israel a Christian state?
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by princfred(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
With Trump as president i knew the cure for HIV will be foundbut it made no sense to normal humans to say such aloud.
#jewsblessed
#IsrealRocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.