Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dell Gaming Laptop 2018 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Gaming Laptop 2018 (904 Views)

##SOLD## Open Box Dell Gaming Laptop Nvidia1050ti 8gb Vram / Dell GAMING RIG 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 7th Gen. Quad-core i5, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050 / Dell GAMING RIG 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Quad-Core i5 4GB Nvidia GTX 960M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell Gaming Laptop 2018 by dalexz4(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Best Dell Gaming Laptop 2018
Looking for a very powerful gaming experience then, gaming laptop dell is the best buy you should get in 2018.
The 15-inch dell gaming laptop with stunning visuals up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics and the latest 8th Gen Intel® Quad- and Hex-Core™ CPUs.

This gaming PC – Dell G Series G7 15 with up to an Intel® Core™ i9-8950HK processor.

Get to gaming – Dell Gaming Laptop is the best buy!
These are what will maximize your gaming experience with the Dell gaming laptop! Read and glance through my opinions on the gaming laptop.

Engineered for Low Latency Gaming: Killer Gigabit Ethernet comes standard, and automatically prioritizes your wired gaming packets by delivering them ahead of all other networking traffic. Upgrade to Killer Wireless, a 2×2 WLAN which supports high throughput, long-range 802.11ac WiFi and is specifically designed to keep your games, voice, and video moving fast and smooth.

Smooth, Uninterrupted Wireless Streaming: Spend less time buffering and more time watching with SmartByte software, which comes standard and prioritizes your videos over other content for improved streaming over wireless.

A superior connection: The full-size HDMI 2.0 port plugs into external monitors & supports up to 4K for a fully immersive top-tier gaming experience.

A keyboard crafted with precision: Make every click count on a keyboard built with multiple layers of reinforcement, 1.4mm keystroke travel and optional blue backlighting with WASD keys.

Supercharged – Super powered: Your quick-charge battery increases by 25% in 15 minutes, flat, so you never miss a minute of high-powered action.

Clutter free connectivity: Enjoy the convenience of single-cable docking your video, data and power needs with a SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port that supports DisplayPort, Power Delivery and Thunderbolt 3 transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps. It can also support a single 5K display or dual 4K display output.

Nothing can stop you: Easy, single-screw bay door access means you can service your system or tinker with your components any time you want.

SOURCE: https://techpunch.tech/dell-gaming-laptop/

Re: Dell Gaming Laptop 2018 by istephen(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Really nice specs, though I'm sure it comes with a hefty price tag.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Terabyte Seagate Hard Drive For Sale 08064552630 / Newly Used Laptop One Month Old For Urgent Sale / OST Recovery Software To Restore & Recover OST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.