Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term (3554 Views)

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader / Enugu East Senatorial Zone Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by OEPHIUS(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Endorsements of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for a second term in office gathered momentum on Monday as the people of Nkanu East Local Government Area unanimously endorsed his re-election bid in 2019.

The jubilant people of the council area, who converged on the Government House, Enugu, in their large numbers, on a solidarity visit told Gov. Ugwuanyi that “we are solidly behind you and the good work of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)-led government in Enugu State".

The people of the council area, comprising political leaders, traditional rulers, leaders of thought, academics, market women, youths and various support groups, among others, reassured the governor that “come rain, come sunshine” they will support him and his administration in the coming elections.

Speaking on their behalf, the chairman of the council, Hon. Ikechukwu Ubagu stated that the governor has performed creditably and demonstrated the political will and commitment to do more for the people of the area in particular and the state in general, stressing that he deserves a second term to complete the good work he has started in the state.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis

http://revue.com.ng/2019-nkanu-east-endorses-ugwuanyi-for-second-term/

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nkanu east is the worst local government in enugu,always good in suffering, I served there
Amagunze
Akpofu
Ihuokpara
Amaechi idodo
Onicha
No access road, no hospital

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Agbaletu: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Amagunze, the HQ of Nkanu East.
I can't forget that place!
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by glimpse33(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm proud to be from Nkanu East!
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Jeel: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's the season
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Oceannaagent: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nkanu east is the worst local government in enugu,always good in suffering, I served there
Amagunze
Akpofu
Ihuokpara
Amaechi idodo
Onicha
Quite different from what is obtainable in other LGs

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Useless propaganda. No amount of staged endorsement can give you 2nd term. If you served Enugu people well in your first tenure, be rest assured they surely will vote you again. But if on the contrary, better be packing yours bags for journey back to Nsukka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Amagunze
Akpofu
Ihuokpara
Amaechi idodo
Onicha
No mind them.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Agbaletu: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Amagunze
Akpofu
Ihuokpara
Amaechi idodo
Onicha
Are you serious?
I thought Chimaroke promised to fix the road after he stopped the construction work at the border of Agbani and and I think Akpugo.
What about Umuawalagwu, Mburubu, Nnara, Nkerefi etc?
I will visit that place again someday.
They are good people.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Benekruku(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Its the turn of the Yoruba's to rule Enugu state

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Agbaletu:

Are you serious?
I thought Chimaroke promised to fix the road after he stopped the construction work at the border of Agbani and and I think Akougo.
They are good people.
my brother that local government is an eyesore, you need to cry for them

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by arabbunkum: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why won't they endorse the Mugu whom they use as they like. Gburumugu .na capital mumu.

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Agbaletu: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
my brother that local government is an eyesore, you need to cry for them
So sad!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Calers: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
South east is pdp south west is a apc.
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Dronedude(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Who thought it was Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Toylove: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Amagunze
Akpofu
Ihuokpara
Amaechi idodo
Onicha
I served there too,amagunze to be precise.....na die.
I never believed places like that exist....and den still dey support Ugwuanyi

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Edoziesmart(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
You see the worst local government in enugu state is nkanu east. I regretted coming from that local government. They lack social amenities. Most of the village there haven't seeing vehicle like private cars and public bus due to no road for it to convey to the rural area. You can't make a phone call once you travel to few villages .

It is not up to six years my village have road, electricity and mobile network. Thanks to pastor iyiogwe who made that possible to us though he failed to complete our road.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Edoziesmart(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Toylove:

I served there too,amagunze to be precise.....na die.
I never believed places like that exist....and den still dey support Ugwuanyi
You they mind those my in-laws. Make Dem dey mumu.

I don't like ugwuanyi for a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Onyema1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
reading these comments I can see that people are not being deceived by useless and fraudulent endorsement of one of the worst governors in Nigeria. He is good at sharing money, he may have paid them handsomely. The only states in the South East where Youth Corpers are not paid a dime. Crazy man. A disgrace to Nsukka people.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by kanayo76: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Agbaletu:

Are you serious?
I thought Chimaroke promised to fix the road after he stopped the construction work at the border of Agbani and and I think Akpugo.
They are good people.
How do you know my place this well this afonja man�?, I lived there for eight years, its indeed the world worst local govt, not even one singular government presence, despite haven great people like Odenigbo Nara and nze one of amagunze ( ancoto).
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Pentools(m): 12:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Good to know I have brothers here, well put on the map of NL. But I forbid ugwuanyi putting it with a record of bad road. SSA to ugwuanyi on project matters is from Nara, what has he done to mend the bad roads, who knows whether he even received money for the road and squandered or syphoned it for a personal gain.

This is really bad, most times I don't blame Governors but the person closer to them that ought to call their attention and put them to order when things are not going well, especially where they are from which they ought to promote for good deeds.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Mintmoney(m): 1:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Pure propaganda and all lies....99% of the people where there to get there own share of the money.

If him like make him share a million per person we are never going to vote him come 2019.

Ugwuanyi lost Nkanu East the day he gave Chimaroke automatic ticket to the Senate, which was and is still against the will of the majority. The PDP primary in Nkanu was only staged for the sake of formalities.

A governor that gives automatic ticket to a candidate that God knows which country he has been hiding since and who never participated in any of the process.

Chimaroke is not only unfit to go to the senate but also unconcerned by the prights of the Nkanu east people. The people from Ugwaka, Nara, Mburubu , Nkerefi etc have suffered enough from this dullards and come 2019 it wouldn't be business as usual.

We wouldn't be voting based on PDP or APC but on individual merit.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Ogooluwa007(m): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Amagunze
Akpofu
Ihuokpara
Amaechi idodo
Onicha

Nkanu East should be close down. amagunze is a village u won't want ur enemy to visit.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by bender79: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Enugu city is the only developed place in Enugu state. But this is not the case in Anambra state where every nook and cranny is accessible

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by timsucess(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Agbaletu:

Are you serious?
They are good people.

Thanks for the compliment
Am from Nkerefi and I must say that despite having the SSG as son we are still suffering infrastructural decay
Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by WorkSmartEdu: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2018
All well and good. Gburu Gburu will go back to the Lion building but can he remember that there are people who cannot access their places of work because of this PRODA road.

This is the road in Industrial Layout Emene.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nkanu East Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term by Agbaletu: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2018
kanayo76:
How do you know my place this well this afonja man�?, I lived there for eight years, its indeed the world worst local govt, not even one singular government presence, despite haven great people like Odenigbo Nara and nze one of amagunze ( ancoto).
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / Army And Custom Officers Break Open Shops In Yaba - Photo & Video / The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.