Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (49144 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by 042rebel: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
We pray for peace and tolerance. Meanwhile check Vanguard online, Labour just suspended their planned strke. We hail good news like this, not threats of war.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by obentenyson(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
neonly:
Muslim vs Muslims he no concern me
baba e go soon concern u because, this Mofo extremists won't only deal with their own brothers but they will with pleasure spill the blood of we Christians that refuses to lick their butt by worshipping their moon god called Allah..

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheMoniker:
Thank goodness some people want to come to our rescue.

you did not read "teach Nigeria a lesson" part
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigerian Army, over to you grin

Do please remember that the Commander in Chief is an ex General so you’re de facto free to be “weapons free” against all enemies of the state, both foreign and especially local.

Semper Fi.

PS: I look forward to see your superior demonstration.

PPS: Please don’t quote me, I have headache in my knee.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by OMOTOWO(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should not allow the Kafirs laugh at us.
Let's settle our differences amicably and without rancour.

Besides if they overthrow Buhari, an infidel will take over making it a lose-lose situation for our quest to spread Islam.
Insha Allah, El-Zazaky will be freed.
I rebuke u in Jesus name!spread what?

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by deavicky(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
atikulated2019:
My gf said if I get 20 likes tonight she would succk my diikk
u don get 88 nah, na for her to cut am go house remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by factually4(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good development, so Iranians are watching too? Tell these Aso Villa men that tyranny has an expiry date
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
A friend of my friend = My friend
An enemy of my friend = My enemy
A friend of my enemy = My enemy
An enemy of my enemy = My friend

Let that sink in for a bit grin

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by KelB(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Overthrow Buhari
But saying you will teach Nigeria nd it's people lesson
Your head no correct by saying that
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dey shud involve japanese tsoni assasinators already! .
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by silento(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
atikulated2019:

You are enjoying now
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by SaintLucia: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Overthrow Buhari?

Now, the actual details of the Shiite intentions are coming out.
When we told them that they have the backing of Iran they said it was propaganda.

The Hezbollah Shi'ite militia group in Lebanon which is sponsor both financially and militarily by Iran and Syria is today stronger than the Lebanese government and their military forces.

Why do you think Israel and Saudi Arabia government are doing everything possible to eliminate Hassan Nasrallah? Those Shi'ite member are criminals and believe that their ideology should be more superior than the state government.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Hotfreezer: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
SaintLucia:
When we told them that they have the backing of Iran they said it was propaganda.

The Hezbollah Shi'ite militia group in Lebanon which is sponsor both financially and militarily by Iran and Syria is today stronger than the Lebanese government and their military forces.

Why do you think Israel and Saudi Arabia government are doing everything possible to eliminate Hassan Nasrallah? Those Shi'ite member are criminals and believe that their ideology should be more superior than the state government.

Remember we have been intercepting weapons from Iran meant for Nigeria?

Some rockets were sent from Iran directly to Nigeria.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
We will overthrow him with PVC soon so they should relax before the turn Nigeria into the next yemen
wise up ! Nobody talks about pvc cos master wl want 2 do his tin already
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by factualschols(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Letenwam:
Iranian Shi’ites who reacted to the recent clash between Nigerian Shi'ites and the Nigerian military which led to the death of members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, have threatened to overthrow Buhari.

The Iranian Shi’ites who held different placards while chanting “Free free Zakzaky”, described the Buhari-led government as a tyrannical government which they will overthrow and teach Buhari and Nigerians a good lesson.

A man who appeared like the leader of the protesters, criticized the federal government over the continued detention of El-Zakzaky.

“The judge of Nigeria ordered that Zakzaky and his members to be freed but the government didn’t listen to that and so we are calling on them to free Zakzaky,” he said.

“The government of Nigeria should know that it cannot keep Zakzaky forever in the detention and in jail, In Sha Allah, by overthrowing the tyrannical government, we will free Zakzaky and teach Nigeria and its people a good lesson.”

https://lailasnews.com/iranian-shiites-threaten-to-overthrow-buhari/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nRQzfU3slw

Wetin concern Nigerians wey u wan teach us lesson now? I beg na only Buhari offend unna o. Court don already say make he free Zakzaky. Go after Buhari and him family alone o.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
This man is stupid oo.how can you say you will teach buhari and Nigerians a big lesson?what do we have in connection with buhari and his maltreatment to your leader?we are even supporting you people and you are here talking about dealing with Nigerians..please let the Nigerians you mentioned be those connected to the crime.we are also looking for someone to deal with buhari for us and you are including us.

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
olajide8:
This is what happens when - supposed citizens report their Govt to other nations - it's time to send el-zaki zaky to Iraq - we want our nigeria back- for those that want re colonization there are so many free islands pack and go there-
yoruba muslim welcome

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Hotfreezer: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
deavicky:
u don get 88 nah, na for her to cut am go house remain.

Hahahaha
Mad man

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by perryy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Well,know that any where Iran go,America,Isreal and Saudi Arabia will go the other way.

So,Iran can support shites but know that Saudi Arabia,Isreal and America will support Buhari then

Which isteak ?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
sandra50:
This man is stupid oo.how can you say you will teach buhari and Nigerians a big lesson?what do we have in connection with buhari and his maltreatment to your leader?we are even supporting you people and you are here talking about dealing with Nigerians..please let the Nigerians you mentioned be those connected to the crime.we are also looking for someone to deal with buhari for us and you are including us.
grin cheesy
See para

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by vioment: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dem no reach on a good day.

The one problem for naija is the lack of love for naija especially by those in leadership.

On a good day, a correct presido will give the group a hearing ears like other groups, explain to them the challenges facing the country; explain to them the vision you have for the country including their reasonable demands; release that guy that is held; and more.

Somethings no be force force. If we had electricity, a normal naija person will prefer to work normal, so that is at least 30% of these disturbances gone due to employment; Another 30% of unrest can be achieved by a fair and working governance; while the other will be achieved based on actual law enforcement actions and creativity.

As for these people from one middle east village like that, may more sanctions fall on them.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
It will be nice to have Sunni/Shia conflict in the North.. angry

cool
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should not allow the Kafirs laugh at us.
Let's settle our differences amicably and without rancour.

Besides if they overthrow Buhari, an infidel will take over making it a lose-lose situation for our quest to spread Islam.
Insha Allah, El-Zazaky will be freed.
God kill you there with your infidel rubbish.brainwashed illiterate.you can't use your head at your age..you are there obeying laws that some greedy old fool made for his personal and selfish interest.your mind doesn't tell you what is right and wrong?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Hotfreezer: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hizzy:

I guess you're a Sunni

Sunni ko, Ade ni. Your evil plans have leaked.

Shebi your terrorist sponsors in Iran are egging you miscreants on? Go on and die for what you believe in na.

To think that I was supporting these idiots just last week.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Godsfavour78: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:
A friend of my friend = My friend
An enemy of my friend = My enemy
A friend of my enemy = My enemy
An enemy of my enemy = My friend

Let that sink in for a bit grin

Lol its just like maths.

+ and + = +
- and + = -
+ and - = -
- and - = +

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
sandra50:
Sandra take am easy ooo cheesy I don die for laugh here.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by deebrownneymar: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please ooo na only Buhari dey involved. We common Nigerians have nothing to do with it.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Letenwam:
Iranian Shi’ites who reacted to the recent clash between Nigerian Shi'ites and the Nigerian military which led to the death of members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, have threatened to overthrow Buhari.

The Iranian Shi’ites who held different placards while chanting “Free free Zakzaky”, described the Buhari-led government as a tyrannical government which they will overthrow and teach Buhari and Nigerians a good lesson.

A man who appeared like the leader of the protesters, criticized the federal government over the continued detention of El-Zakzaky.

“The judge of Nigeria ordered that Zakzaky and his members to be freed but the government didn’t listen to that and so we are calling on them to free Zakzaky,” he said.

“The government of Nigeria should know that it cannot keep Zakzaky forever in the detention and in jail, In Sha Allah, by overthrowing the tyrannical government, we will free Zakzaky and teach Nigeria and its people a good lesson.”

https://lailasnews.com/iranian-shiites-threaten-to-overthrow-buhari/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nRQzfU3slw

Do it very fast. Anything that will overthrow jubril is welcome
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by PHILipu1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
nonsense thought... Iran wl go personal on nigeria n notin wl happen americans n iran wl use buhari 2 reconcile, u be muslim wt christian moniker y wont ur reason be lyk a retard
See this she goat.
You need to go and format your brain if your hate for Buhari makes you think that USA will leave Isreal and Saudi Arabia and stay on the same page with Iran on any issue.

You are also mad to think because of my stand that I am a northerner.
You and your stupid KANU that are supporting shites because of your hate for Buhari and APC,does that makes KANU and foolish Ipob like you Muslims?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by deebrain(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
atikulated2019:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.