Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (49141 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by enemyofprogress: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abeg come teach us Arabic lessons jo
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by 11doubledee: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
undecided undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should not allow the Kafirs laugh at us.
Let's settle our differences amicably and without rancour.

Besides if they overthrow Buhari, an infidel will take over making it a lose-lose situation for our quest to spread Islam.
Insha Allah, El-Zazaky will be freed.
I dey suspect u o my guy
Interesting write up, only to discover it's NwaAmaikpe
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Toothless bulldog
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Jesse01:
Sandra take am easy ooo cheesy I don die for laugh here.
We are even rejoicing that help has finally come and they are saying they will deal with us too..so what is our crime now?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by ottohan: 12:00am On Nov 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

See this she goat.
You need to go and format your brain if your hate for Buhari makes you think that USA will leave Isreal and Saudi Arabia and stay on the same page with Iran on any issue.

You are also mad to think because of my stand that I am a northerner.
You and your stupid KANU that are supporting shites because of your hate for Buhari and APC,does that makes KANU and foolish Ipob like you Muslims?
now you speak like a lunatic!
How can Israel and its main ally USA that is housing Nnamdi Kanu come to the rescue of Nigeria that voted against it in UN general assembly...

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Kilanee: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2018
neonly:
Muslim vs Muslims he no concern me
e no concern you but it will affect you smh*
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by dragunov: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2018
smoke9910:
haha, their support is very needed. the back to daura revolution is having international backing. wink we need more Atikulated voices like this.
Birds.hit brains.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by dragunov: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2018
ottohan:
now you speak like a lunatic!
How can Israel and its main ally USA that is housing Nnamdi Kanu come to the rescue of Nigeria that voted against it in UN general assembly...
U.S and Israel housing Kanu. You make me laugh.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2018
sandra50:

We are even rejoicing that help has finally come and they are saying they will deal with us too..so what is our crime now?
lady you are one funny person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by adedamola777: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should not allow the Kafirs laugh at us.
Let's settle our differences amicably and without rancour.

Besides if they overthrow Buhari, an infidel will take over making it a lose-lose situation for our quest to spread Islam.
Insha Allah, El-Zazaky will be freed.

Sarcastic �
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
A friend of my friend = My friend
An enemy of my friend = My enemy
A friend of my enemy = My enemy
An enemy of my enemy = My friend

Let that sink in for a bit grin

Okay I’m back.

Iran = enemy of the USA.

Nigeria = friend of the USA.

So using my formula above we can see that Nigeria is sitting pretty good. The US would never yield a foot of Nigerian soil to Iran (Boko Haram is not Iran).

I just feel sorry for those that’ll be caught and are collateral damage.

Yah all just keep your nonsense limited to the north.

Egun “who hates the smell of napalm in the morning” Mogaji cool
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by ofwest47(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Iran should go and face Trump' serious economic sanction imposed on her over her nuclear deal and military weapons being sent to insurgent groups all over the world.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AreaFada2: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Boko own never finish, if they allow Iran arm another group, e nor go be here. Especially if they consider 9ja as being an ally of USA & Saudi Arabia. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 1:08am On Nov 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
lady you are one funny person grin grin grin
My dear I don't really understand these people.they want to kill us for supporting them again.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by LVStone(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2018
atikulated2019:
My gf said if I get 20 likes tonight she would succk my diikk

Bro please get Jesus let him suck away the power of Sin from your life. Your GF is about Sucking away you Glory and Virtue.

#JesusSaves

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by shevi4mb(m): 2:09am On Nov 06, 2018
neonly:

That's how Boko Haram started and e still no concern you, I will not swear for you ooo, but I just hope any of your family members don't get involved.

Until you remove this religious nonsense from your brain, there will never be any solution, and that's how they've been controlling your daily life. Wake up before is too late

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Even though I do not support his continuous detention by the Buhari Government, these terrorists from Iran should shut the hell up.

A sect that runs a parallel government aided by a fantical, sedated and heavily indoctrinated followership is a threat to peace and security.

You cannot have a sovereignty within a sovereignty.

Belligerent folks are a threat to social order.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Daboomb: 2:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Letenwam:
Iranian Shi’ites who reacted to the recent clash between Nigerian Shi'ites and the Nigerian military which led to the death of members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, have threatened to overthrow Buhari.

The Iranian Shi’ites who held different placards while chanting “Free free Zakzaky”, described the Buhari-led government as a tyrannical government which they will overthrow and teach Buhari and Nigerians a good lesson.

A man who appeared like the leader of the protesters, criticized the federal government over the continued detention of El-Zakzaky.

“The judge of Nigeria ordered that Zakzaky and his members to be freed but the government didn’t listen to that and so we are calling on them to free Zakzaky,” he said.

“The government of Nigeria should know that it cannot keep Zakzaky forever in the detention and in jail, In Sha Allah, by overthrowing the tyrannical government, we will free Zakzaky and teach Nigeria and its people a good lesson.”

https://lailasnews.com/iranian-shiites-threaten-to-overthrow-buhari/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nRQzfU3slw

You see, this si why l think if Govt allows this Shyte fanatics, they will become another terrorist group in no time!
How can you say "We will teach Nigeria and its people,a good lesson"?
Is it Nigerians that imprisoned El Zacky or the Nigerian Govt?

Why are you threatening Nigerian People?
And if Nigerians call you a terorrist organisation now, you will say you are Piss-ful sect.

Govt has to finish-off this Sect, if that is its intention or otherwise, release their leader at once.

"A Half-blinded eye is the genesis of much troubles down the line".

Buhari, don dey fall hand

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Daboomb: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Okay I’m back.

Iran = enemy of the USA.

Nigeria = friend of the USA.

So using my formula above we can see that Nigeria is sitting pretty good. The US would never yield a foot of Nigerian soil to Iran (Boko Haram is not Iran).

I just feel sorry for those that’ll be caught and are collateral damage.

Yah all just keep your nonsense limited to the north.

Egun “who hates the smell of napalm in the morning” Mogaji cool

USA does not consider Nigeria a "friend" (Like it considers Israel a friend) otherwise it wont be selling us 16th century Tucano planes to fight terorism while it sells f35's and UAV to Israel

USA is all about "self interest" and until Iran actually attacks Nigeria directly (in which case USA has an interest in not allowing iranian influence to spread further in Nigeria), the US is not even looking our side.

Moreover, who wants their country to become the next theatre of testing American weapons?

Anyone that has not leanrt anything from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Pakistan (all peaceful and beautiful countries before American invasions on the pretext of helping them), will not learn anything in life

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by advocatebaba(m): 2:42am On Nov 06, 2018
azraeljaheel:

32 likes.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mouth ful of .......................
Come
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Fitbillionairep: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2018
ok

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Fitbillionairep: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2018
Daboomb:

USA does not consider Nigeria a "friend" (Like it considers Israel a friend) otherwise it wont be selling us 16th century Tucano planes to fight terorism while it sells f35's and UAV to Israel

USA is all about "self interest" and until Iran actually attacks Nigeria directly (in which case USA has an interest in not allowing iranian influence to spread further in Nigeria), the US is not even looking our side.

Moreover, who wants their country to become the next theatre of testing American weapons?

Anyone that has not leanrt anything from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Pakistan (all peaceful and beautiful countries before American invasions on the pretext of helping them), will not learn anything in life
if you pay me for pure water, why should i give you bottled water

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AngelicBeing: 3:08am On Nov 06, 2018
sad
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Tellemall: 3:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Lomprico2:
Another terrorist group brooding!

Wehdone dullard!

Many people don't realize this.

By the time the Iranians put all their effort into freeing the perceived tormented minority in Nigeria, it will be in the form of a new terrorist group claiming to be after their rights. And the bloodbath continues.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by baysol: 4:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Islam has shown in whatever shade it comes be it sunni or other shades that it is not a religion of peace. No doubt an albetross of a progressive forward-looking world. The real enemy that must be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Josh44s(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2018
neonly:

By the time your family members are slaughtered you will know if e concern you or not. This type of mentality so many of us living in the South, East or West exhibit is the main reason Nigeria is this bad today. What ever happens to the leg affects the head and whatever happens to the head affects the leg. Same goes for any part of the body. As long as we are all in the same country, this calls for serious concern because it is a national threat. Wake up Mr man and stop this childish mentality.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Josh44s(m): 4:52am On Nov 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

You should know about auto correct.

After typing nonsense with ur Akunakuna brain. You blame it on autocorrect.

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2018
AreaFada2:
Boko own never finish, if they allow Iran arm another group, e nor go be here. Especially if they consider 9ja as being an ally of USA & Saudi Arabia. shocked shocked

A astute student of world politics. I salute you Sir grin
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 06, 2018
somehow:
If this statement was made in a sane country, you would end up dead or locked up forever by the govt.

How can a sane person write such a word in a public forum?

@seun, someone is writing that your country's sitting president be assassinated.

Do something about this fellow or I will call the attention of DSS to this post!

Free speech has its limit.

He won't end up dead. Be he'll get a visit from Secret Service and/or FBI. Guaranteed. He may never get to visit anywhere near the President again. Oh and he'll never fly in US airspace again grin

If he has situational awareness he may notice unmarked black vans around his whereabouts for the next few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by mvem(m): 5:05am On Nov 06, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.this ones wey go chop sanction this week from USA.
If u know u know
...why are you so ignorant... The Iran Shiites US sees as there number one enemy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.