Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs (1302 Views)

Promo: Get Free Blog Design / Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs / We Build All Websites, NGO, Ecommerce, Business Website, E Currency ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
NOTE: YOU WONT PAY A SINGLE KOBO UNTIL YOUR WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY DESIGNED & YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED WITH IT.

As a small, dedicated team of web design professionals we've been in business for over five years now. We offer a unique blend of marketing insight combined with dazzling web design skills so you get the full agency service without the price tag.

Whether you’re a start-up taking your first steps into the online world or a web veteran looking to bring your company’s website up to date and blitz the competition, we can’t wait to help you achieve your goals. Your new website will be visually engaging to impress the pants off your customers, fully responsive to make sure it works beautifully on all of the latest mobiles and tablets and it will also feature an easy to use Content Management System [CMS] to enable even the biggest technophobes in your company to quickly and efficiently update your content.

Anyone can manage and build a simple website these days. But it takes a creative mind and attention to details to craft a visually stunning and professional design with all the essential features like SEO and CTA optimizations for better conversions.

What will you get?

1. Visually stunning and professional design with attention to details.
2. On page Search Engine Optimization.

3. Speed optimizations for faster loading.

5. Social media and email marketing setup.
6. 1 month support with multiple revisions and fast delivery.

We can build all different kinds of websites for you whether it is:

1. Social networking

2. Forums

3. A blog

4. eCommerce website
5. Or any other business site.

Act fast now by calling my number 08109060566 or send me a message here or Whatsapp and i will reply immediately
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2018
Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
DigitalGenius:
Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2018
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 3:06am On Nov 23, 2018
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2018

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2018
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2018

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2018
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by namanmodi1990: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is considered a market leader in e-commerce platforms. Many popular brands use this platform for its reliability and scalability. It is the underlying technology for online stores. The platform is best for enterprises.

Benefits
• It has a good user experience: easy to use and manage
•It is open to different customization since it’s an open-source platform
• It has over 9,000 plugins to scale up your business
• Its free social commerce extension enables you to sell through social media platforms
• The stores are managed by extensive library resources where store owners and developers can tap in for assistance Its pricing is not flexible and offers community and enterprise versions. The community version is free while the enterprise version will cost you $20,000 /year. The enterprise version offers built-in high-end features such as customer segmentation, 24/7 support, support modules and so much more. With its open source nature, it requires competent developers for customization. It will cost you time and money to get your community version to work as desired. This eCommerce software is good for enterprise-level store owners with a large volume of products. Due to its complex nature, the platform may not work well for beginners.

https:///2Lg1wxP
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2018

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2019
The success of your online business depends mostly on the responsiveness and look of your website. If your site doesn't look appealing to clients or prospective clients, they'll never visit again.

Can you think of any site you have visited in the past that its look never appealed to you? I guess you never visited again. This will be same thing when people visit your site and it's not visually appealing or many things are clustered.

Why should you hire us?----

We're passionate designers willing to help you achieve your goals (even with a low budget)
With over 5 years experience in website design, we're going to give you a quality and top notch service.
We design:------
From scratch
NGO and Realtor websites
Business and corporate websites
Blogs and Magazine News Sites
Revamping of an already existing web page

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by DigitalGenius: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs by ikejastores: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Stay Clear From Transacting with Anyone using these Information:

Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor
GTB Bank details...0115915098

Email:
360bruss@gmail.com
heybrume@gmail.com

Phone Numbers:

Nairaland Accounts

https://www.nairaland.com/digitalgenius
https://www.nairaland.com/creatify

General public Please Beware of this scammer In webmaster section

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website (interswitch/verve/ Visa/mastercard) Within 7 Days For 80,000 / Introducing The Trudigits "starter" Hosting Plan - 3,500 Naira Per Year / Teach Yourself Webdesign/development Using Video Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.