Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Earn 3,000 NGN Daily And 200,000 NGN Monthly Online On Facebook - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Earn 3,000 NGN Daily And 200,000 NGN Monthly Online On Facebook (223 Views)

NGN 100K For Laptop, Make Me An Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 3,000 NGN Daily And 200,000 NGN Monthly Online On Facebook by Godwin1200: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Get paid for your comments, posts, and shares. An ingenious platform for people who are ready to make an income. Don't worry about whether it's scam or not. I've confirmed -- it isn't scam.

HOW TO EARN
There are 5 ways of earning:

1: By logging in daily. N50.
2: By commenting on the posts. N2 for each comment. They're usually very short posts u can read within a minute.
3: By sharing their daily sponsored post on your Facebook. N100.
4: By submitting a post that the admin gets to approve. If approved, N100.
5: By referring others. Once a person registers through your referral link and pays, you get 62.5% of his/her registration fee. Each person registers with N1600, so you get paid N1000 for having someone register through your link and make the payment for registration.

PAYMENT FOR WORK DONE
The payment is sent to your bank account on every 27th of the month, but you must have made up to at least N5,000 to get paid into your account.

BEFORE REGISTERING
If you want to register, know that you must be ready to make payment instantly. I registered the first time and after putting in my details (Email, phone number etc) I was shown a page to make payment via visa, verve or MasterCard. But I closed the page, thinking I would pay later. As a result the account remained inaccessible and I had to use another Email to open another account using a different name and number. So be ready to pay before starting your registration.

NOW TO REGISTER
To register, follow this link:

https:///­­­2k7m9Ng

(1) (Reply)

Cisco, Avaya, Tp-link, Panasonic, Nec, Grandstream, Yealink, Samsung, Hikvision, / Ip Pbx System Lagos | Telephone System Lagos | Pabx / Pbx Nigeria Installer / Macbook Pro Mid 2012 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.