Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike (81581 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Topmaike007(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:
impossicant
I like your Dp oo
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by slawomir: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Alright
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by oluwasegun007(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
When I was already strategizing reasons for my lateness to work tomorrow....abeg no be Buhari dey pay me salary....

2 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by mhizroyalty: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Toothless bull dogs that's what they are

3 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
NothingDoMe:
All thanks to God because the people will be the ones to suffer it and the government will still go ahead to take from some other sector to pay the minimum wage.

What we need is a revolution but it seems easier said than done.

Read the news, NLC hasn't called it off!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by EarthKing(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
NLC is now synonymous to 2face. If you know -- you know o grin

3 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Ibrahim9090: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Strike holiday plan disturbed Amaka please send me the T-Fare back abeg

2 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by otunbablacq: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Nlc did not call off the strike. Govt playing a fast on with media propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Topmaike007(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
wetin be dis on your chest? Na pawpaw or water melon?
oga dat thing is massive ooo,I love them big grin
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Jabioro: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2018
All thanks to brown evelope ..
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Banyourdestiny: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Strike never start them don dey call am off already, which kind country be this sef

1 Like

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by RSAV: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Very fake news...

6 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Topmaike007(m): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2018
olysexy:
FAKE NEWS
I hope so ooo
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Eberechi24(f): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
wetin be dis on your chest? Na pawpaw or water melon?

leave my chest, lets face NLC and FG

2 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Tats(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2018
BA flight to Abuja this night was cancelled last minute this evening
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Topmaike007(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:

aunty we like them big
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2018
olysexy:
FAKE NEWS

I thought I was the only one who saw it. Nowhere in the blog abi na news did the labour leaders say a word.
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Lisaint(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2018
They have called it off jare
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by D2crown: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Nonsense fellow
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Sike(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Is this a good news or sad one?!
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Lisaint:
They have called it off jare

Reliable source?
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:

OK,one is NLC while the other one is FG grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Antipob777(f): 12:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Shame on Igbos and Cownu the illiteracy bastardized who can't spoke a good and simple English.

1 Like

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by enemyofprogress: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
oga dat thing is massive ooo,I love them big grin
take one make I take the second one
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Lisaint(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Reliable source?

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Rainmaker69(m): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2018
NothingDoMe:
All thanks to God because the people will be the ones to suffer it and the government will still go ahead to take from some other sector to pay the minimum wage.

No one wants to follow the money. No one is asking where the money will come from? Unless there is a monumental overhaul in the legislative and executive budgets, the money has to come out of the pockets of the private sector in personal and companies income taxes.
Where is the so-called organized labor when these civil servants don't report to work on time? Where is the NLC when civil servants demand bribes and inducements before they do their work. Have they justified their wages yet? Security, cleaners and domestic staff in these MDAs have become demi-gods who hide files and sell access to the highest bidder.
The civil service and the legislature are the biggest problems we have in this country. If they did their work, Nigeria would move forward.
We are in trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by openmine(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Just read the punchng online news and it would seem the federal Government has finally agreed with labour on the proposed 30k minimum wage which has been given to the president for onward documentation....though no amount has been announced yet!
However,it will be in labour's best interest to ensure that the federal Government implements the #30k minimum wage as agreed by the tripartite committee...and that's because anything less than 30k will not be acceptable and make labour and its handlers look weak in front of their followers!
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Topmaike007(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
take one make I take the second one
chai you just carry dat monicker but you are not enemy of progress see as you volunteer a whole big one for me..
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by enemyofprogress: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
chai you just carry dat monicker but you are not enemy of progress see as you volunteer a whole big one for me..
I even dash you her borehole. Na only breast I want
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by Topmaike007(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I even dash you her borehole. Na only breast I want
including the double face boreholes chai bro you need to join me with the boreholes cos 3some will be great...
Re: Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike by hafgat(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2018
I just hope Labour will accept any of the two choices they gave the FG i.e N24,000 or N30,000? Because by calling off the strike means they will accept anything the govt will put in motion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.