Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual (17249 Views)

Oke ITE Awele(pot Of Progress ) / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Jacinta:
Daddy ! If a male give money to a female is lover, can a note of that money be useful to do spiritual work for the man to love her or always do her wish or support her financially, Am asking this question cos when ever am given money by anyone I use to keep a note of each person's money , cos am thinking it is useful

Odogwu Akataaka:
You keeping bunch or some piece of money given to you by a friend/lover to be used in diabolic ways to attract his money doesn't offer financial solutions to your request for money and riches. You can only use the medium as stated to cause financial problems against him/her

I have to say something which I have been saying often even though some of you do not understand.

For you to get rich diabolical, you must make peace and be in union with your chi and your realm of origin

This is why, I personally find it difficult working for an ofeke.

Who is ofeke here?
Ofeke is the person who comes to do juju for a certain purpose regardless other relevant spiritual information

Good number of you are 100% ofeke. To them (ofeke) juju work if you can pay and do the rituals

But then, it's far beyond the truth

This is why some of you have been scammed. Good number of you have spent huge sum of money for juju without positive results

I have seen that you @Jacinta is seriously in quest for money and riches. I like the spirit! Your person must succeed finding true link (spiritually)

But then I tell you, spirituality is far beyond what you assumed

Don't think to make money and get rich is difficult. I tell you it is not!
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2018
First, to make money and get rich (spiritually) you need sound knowledge and bravery (I ga_enwe obi dịka dike)

Otherwise, forget about money, riches and famousity.

I tell you, more are commitment which ofeke do not know. We have many juju far beyond your request which offers possible and instant solutions to tackle and subdue poverty

If done following directives, I shall give you 4 to 6 months (for ritual effects). It's guaranteed! If you don't become rich, making financial progress, seeing and counting money to meet your financial needs, come and have your ritual money back (as earlier provided)

But then, you must be inform, having sound spiritual knowledge and be bravery to do what you were asked to be done. Ofeke anaghị akpata ego eji azụ ọhaneze (an ignorant do not become rich enough to take care of the society)

If you wish to make money through rich men as a young woman. Is good. But then, go and do your chi and make peace with your mariners. Otherwise, you are beating about the bush

When you have perfected these two spiritual exercises, you come for juju and find out that juju is active like air and water

If you find a true source (spiritualist)

Moreover, get to know that any juju that serves powerful mission for money attraction, causing riches cost much to secure the ritual materials

Don't think it cost nothing to get rich otherwise everyone could have gotten rich hence none wish to be poor

Those of you who have agwụ Spirit must do well to settle with Agwụ to help ritual effects

These are forces that fight ritual exercise making it ineffective

Ofeke never know!
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2018
I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. I have worked passed the level of spiritualist who collect money to perform ritual where it goes for a trier

Spirituality asked for sound knowledge which is why you as a subject (client) must pay attention before a spiritualist to understand all information. Don't ignore either to help ritual effects. For juju to work for an individual, forces following him must be in union otherwise it won't work at all. This is possible causes for ritual failure. Why some of you have spent huge some of money for a ritual assignment yet no effect. It's not as if the spiritualist does not do what he knew best for service delivery but then, he might he lost necessary information about your person or you were the person who permitted him to do so. Either could place juju on trier. I am not party to either. Before ritual exercise, there must be prior spiritual consultation. I work using the information as provided by the gods and goddesses. If you can't follow directives as made known, know we can't work together. This is where my argument comes with a client. My work don't stand for a trier.

This is why you must do your chi, settle with mariners if you are a mariner, settle your agwụ (for those of you who have agwụ (then do juju to breakthrough poverty)

Get rich and enjoy progress and prosperity!

Light house of wisdom has gone far in the realm of spirit, and members can't be here reporting and complaining foul as if we lack quality for spiritual services and delivery

Those of you who have tried, had testimony and kept testifying

This is why we are here!

For your information, money and riches is not a big deal and does not cost much to break through poverty

Get knowledge and understanding

When you do, it help you a lot!

In as much as we don't advertise our works and skills, but then we have to let people understand what we do here to help services

So that you know, should you lack ability to obtain the services, you have yourself to blame not anyone

I do awele and wonderful awele

I have numerous awele for money and riches, famousity and powers

This is an information that has a guarantee

It's ignorant when you think something happens for nothing

Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2018
For something to happen, there must be something that caused it to be. Money is a spirit!

This is life and true information

We have awele ụzụ which we do for politicians and pastors

These awele is capable of bringing you to limelight withing a short period of time not more than a year

People begin to here you all round the town like whistle flower

But then, it takes human for sacrifices which you aren't the one to make the provision neither will you know who he takes

It takes who pleases him at any point in time to keep his powers effective

Moreover, you have to store and keep this awele where no one else sees it except you otherwise whosoever that meet face to face with "awele ụzụ" is gone and turn to instant money which you have to see and pick them all for investments

This is reason rich men and women has secret rooms and temple

Do you think riches is mouth and tongue? Talk let me talk?

We have "oke ite" awele

Oke ite awele is what we normally do for traders for business success and boom

This oké ite awele is of two and more

The one that takes human at his expense and the one that takes dog or ram (as you wish it to be)

But then, when it comes to the one that take human for renewal, I have to tell you. You don't choose a subject for awele sacrifices. You only do your path, performing necessary sacrifices as the priest directed, it's for awele to choose his subject (from members of your family) when the need arises

It's the spirit that make choice for themselves. The guarantee here is that you can't tell who goes for the ritual and people can't suspect you hence you leave normal life

Going to church and doing your usual and normal thing

Eating whatever you like and all form of social activities

This awele pulls money like mad hence the power unlike the one which takes ram or dog for sacrifices

But then, the ones which take ram and dog can't at anytime go for human sacrifices (owing to the ritual materials used

Understand the materials aren't same

We have also "ọkụ awele".

This we do renew with white fowl and pigeon

It offers money but not to be compared with awele ụzụ, oké ite awele and oké ite awele (dog and ram)

Coming to oké ite awele, it has many form which we do the ritual owing to what you do for a living

This is why awele serves all works of life

Same oké ite awele has a way we prepare it and ask you go round about the town buying and given people drinks

As they drink to stupor, more money and progress, prosperity in your business and carrier.

This is blood money ritual using people's destiny.

For prostitutes, we do prepare awele for them that after sex, they are to use the sperm of the rich clients on the awele to cause him love them more than anyone else and not look unto another woman (except you)

We do the awele with ekwuekwe (do as I say),

Following directives, you are sure to dry the river

These are juju which can't be countered by any force on earth when properly done

The only force which can counter them are forces permitted by your chi, realm of origin and your agwụ

Why?
These spirits works with ọfọ

This is why they has the power to work against human progress, causing riches and poverty, good luck and bad luck, success and hindrances

Purpose for sound spiritual knowledge

Those who are internet scammers, there success comes through awele (knowing to them or unknowing to them)

Otherwise, no other way a spiritualist can cause riches through unknown person

It's your awele which draws the luck and success to make it a progress (thereby promoting your your riches). Why you ask and obtain from unknown person

I have to take enough time to explain all these so that ofeke in our midst would get knowledge and understanding, knowing that riches and money does not come per belief and expectations

More light to our paths as angels guide us all
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3911470/making-more-money-using-awele Making More Money Using Awele Soap
( Modify ) ( Quote )
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jerry:
Iseeee..

Thank you isi mmili Igbo nile for another insightful and wisdom packed lecture.

Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka!!! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!!! The one and only High Priest of Abrudeh City!!! My able GGM!!! I thank you for this teachings. Seriously, I'm learning what money can't buy and gradually growing. I thank The Most High, the gods and goddesses, my ancestors and my chi for bringing me here. My GGM! May you live long and prosper in all you do, Sir. Iseeee

More light your path. Angels guide

To all my able Monitors, I greet you all. May you all live long and prosper. Iseeee

Ernest:
Mmuo na ekwu

The spirit is talking

Mmuo di ike (the spirits are most powerful)

Ekenem gi onye isi nchu aja, isi mmiri Igbo nile, Odogwuakataka, onye otu m.
Ako na uche ndi mmuo ekenem gi.

I thank the gods and goddess and your ezumezu maka na ibu mmuo oma.

Promise:
Odogwuakataka, Isimili Igbonile, Ofuonye Igbo Ji eme onu, okala mmadu okala omu ekenem GI nnam.

Pls sir, last time you made mention of Oke awale and NNE awele, saying that the Oke (male) awele don't take human but the NNE (female) awele misbehaves it take human with boom wealth.

Sir I ask is this Oke and NNE awele different from uzu awele, Oke ite awele etc.

Emmanuel:
Odogwuakataka ... i respect you ..

Daniel:
My GGM, should a placenta be buried, can it be dug out by another to be used? And are there rituals to be done to protect a buried placenta and prevent it from being used by another even when found? And is there any repercussion to such rituals done for the protection of a placenta?

Vivian:
Adighi ama aka...odogwu has always been second to none as far as am concern.. May u live long odogwuakataka....iseeeeeee

Daniel:
I concur with you. Iseeee

Ikechukwu:
Please new joined members should introduce themselves and contact the monitors for proper integration.

It is against the rules here to chat, write or ask questions whenever GM is teaching. It causes distractions.

We have enough time ask questions and even make our contributions on any topic on angels guide.

Adigom:
Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn't mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn't do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you're my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me

Blink:
Odogwuakataka the only great one and mouth piece of God's and goddess,, please sir sorry for taking you back. In one of your last topics you talk about if someone want to be successful in life he/she need to appeals to his/her Chi from his home land, so my question is that can I be in Lagos and appeals my Chi here in Lagos or is it most I go back to my home land

Chidi:
Prince in in Abuja, how can I get the Ofo stick and edo

Daniel:
Honestly, I got mine now from one of our monitors cos I realized what some sell here in Abuja as ofo sticks are fake

AD-TECH:
Odogwu akataka, ekelem gi, I feel stupid for not have known you or this group for long, I don't know what I'm searching on Facebook before I saw this page i can't tell how and when, wish I have known this group for long , would have been a better person than I am, may God bless you for the wisdom and knowledge he gave you which you decided to use for humanity. Odogwu I'm taking by faith that you re my godfather spiritual father and my mentor from now , odogwu my life is messed up, people do see me as a rich man but only me knows that sometimes to eat is war, people do see me as one on top in my carrier but only me knows am managing to get just food , odogwu akataka biko nnam I will like to have private discussions with you , please my lord find mercy on your son and give me attention.
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Have
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 4:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Gt
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 4:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Fe
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Ds
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by jom28gy(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2018
What are you saying, that you people gives money
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2018
T
Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by bunbit23: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual by andray12(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
What about Oke ite ( Cow and ram)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From 2017 Durbar Festival Held In Kano / Hausa And Igbo - Anthem And Pledge - Please Help / Osu(out Cast) And Real Born In Igbo Land Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.