Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women (29204 Views)

"Our Uncle Used To Take Turns To Rape Us,. Twin Sisters Confession / Ondo Women Protest: "Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap, Rape Us" (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Westaslave2:
Ejusni so u av lapa lapa 4 private part u come dey claim oil worker

He's from Niger Delta, He is also an oil worker with boil on his testicle, maybe he's into illegal oil bunkering
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2018
jafol:
Any report coming from southsouth and southeast should be taken with grain of salt. They r all bitter souls and they r all looking for YORUBAS to join them while at the same time want to insult us. Useless people

Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by bantudra: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i hate kissing am afraid of mouth cancer frm ur kind dat lies 2 much!

uhhhhh....
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by poseidon12: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2018
This is why no sane Nigerian should vote for tribalist Buhari in 2019. Only a fool will still be thinking about voting Buhari.
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by Westaslave2(f): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2018
GodDeyCraze:

He's from Niger Delta, He is also an oil worker with boil on his testicle, maybe he's into illegal oil bunkering
hahahaha...i mearnt palm oil dealer
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by princfred(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2018
haladadon:
just imagine someone uprooting your cassava or yam and feeding it to his cows.

just take a moment to imagine that.
And most of the very SS will tell you abokis are better than Igbos. Sadly brainwashed lots. Unfortunately it will take and by the time Fulani are through with them (not even Igbos) their ignorant brainwashed brains will reset for better.
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by Codes151(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2018
bantudra:

what...??....hahahahahaha....

hilarious.....
lol..
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by princfred(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2018
mandax:
FULANI AND THEIR HERDSMEN REPENT, WITHDRAW ON HEARING TALK OF RESTORATION OF BIAFRA.

DELTA WOMEN, TELL THOSE YOUR MEN WHO SAY "WE NO BE PART OF BIAFRA" TO STOP.

FULANI PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT CRUDE OIL PROCEEDS, THEY WILL PERISH.

SEE HOW FULANI PRESIDENT BUHARI COVETED OIL MINISTRY AS PETROLEUM RESOURCES MINISTER.
All the while deceiving them that's its Igbos who are after their oil as if there is no oil (discovered and not yet discovered) in the east.
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by Smooyis(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ugly trend that will do no one any good if it continues shocked sad shocked
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by viscerion: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2018
princfred:
All the while deceiving them that's its Igbos who are after their oil as if there is no oil (discovered and not yet discovered) in the east.

shut up, there are talking of serious issue, u r talking of two drops of oil in SE, u lyk deny it, evrione knows right d biafran war dat SE seperatists ve eyed SS for its oil n its coast, even d igbos in SS dont lyk associating with deir SE brodas cuz of the characters of some of them, all dese major tribes dat tel us we r irrelevant, hausa, yoruba, igbo stay of SS

as for d herdsmen, if govt wont help us, we fight for ourselves. If dis news is true i suspect it wil b first
time d men attacked dat community cuz in other delta towns like evwreni, abraka, burutu n orogun d herdsmen ve been beaten to fear of everreturning to those lands
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by princfred(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2018
viscerion:

shut up, there are talking of serious issue, u r talking of two drops of oil in SE, u lyk deny it, evrione knows right d biafran war dat SE seperatists ve eyed SS for its oil n its coast, even d igbos in SS dont lyk associating with deir SE brodas cuz of the characters of some of them, all dese major tribes dat tel us we r irrelevant, hausa, yoruba, igbo stay of SS

as for d herdsmen, if govt wont help us, we fight for ourselves. If dis news is true i suspect it wil b first
time d men attacked dat community cuz in other delta towns like evwreni, abraka, burutu n orogun d herdsmen ve been beaten to fear of everreturning to those lands

Sharap there simpleton. I wish I can tell you things you don't know but for now just know that Fulani (not igbos) has been the ones looting the oil, turning your people to mere oil gate keepers leaving the land polluted and people impoverished and made plans to do more of those in a more vicious way + kill of your people after they are through with MB all the while telling you that's what Igbos want to do. It's akin to a man who has no kidney stealing a mans kidney giving him crumbs from its sales all the while deceiving him that that's what another fellow who has one wants to do same even as aggressively as they do.

Atleast you cant accuse igbos of being given to going on a massacre spree for selfish reasons like the northerners. You will fight for yourself like in Udi or you think MB didn't think they cant fight for themselves without others before the shit hit the fan? I think now they hitherto hated igbos like many of your people do but are now begging to join Biafra with igbos? Sadly, your turn will come if una remain ignorant.
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by viscerion: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2018
princfred:
Sharap there simpleton. I wish I can tell you things you don't know but for now just know that Fulani (not igbos) has been there ones looting the oil, turning your people to mere oil gate keepers leaving the land polluted and people impoverished and made plans to do more of those in a more vicious way + kill of your people after they are through with MB all the while telling you that's what Igbos want to do. It's akin to a man who has no kidney stealing a mans kidney giving him crumbs from its sales all the while deceiving him that that's what another fellow who has one wants to do same even as aggressively as they do.

Atleast you cant accuse igbos of being given to going on a massacre spree for selfish reasons like the northerners. You will fight for yourself like in Udi or you think MB didn't think they cant fight for themselves without others before the shit hit the fan? I think now they hitherto hated igbos like many of your people do but are now begging to join Biafra with igbos? Sadly, your turn will come if una remain ignorant.

wan 2 tel me bout my own land, who told u we dont know what the northerners n westerners are doing, dats why we want every region to be indepedent, we dont want to be lunped with easterners where well ve anoda problem wearing a diff face, as bad as north n west r tel me if the east was part of d beneficiaries of d SS oil do u think dey wil b complaining lyk dey r today? n dont tell me SE has 2 drops of oil cuz SW has oil too yet they drink SS own lyk desert goat drinking water. Hw do we know igbos are d same with hausa n yoruba? cuz they operate same way, they use politics to cheat in their favour, they did it delta n rivers states, they always believe their own is best, jus lyk hausa n yoruba, even back in biafra in 1968 igbos were combing minority communities dat didnt support their igbo dominated biafra, so u see ni matter hw u lie here history is proof of the fact that igbos r nt saints dey as bad as d west n maybe north. all u majorities let every region b independent n wil c who is really 'minor' n 'major' in d country
Re: "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women by princfred(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
viscerion:

wan 2 tel me bout my own land, who told u we dont know what the northerners n westerners are doing, dats why we want every region to be indepedent, we dont want to be lunped with easterners where well ve anoda problem wearing a diff face, as bad as north n west r tel me if the east was part of d beneficiaries of d SS oil do u think dey wil b complaining lyk dey r today? n dont tell me SE has 2 drops of oil cuz SW has oil too yet they drink SS own lyk desert goat drinking water. Hw do we know igbos are d same with hausa n yoruba? cuz they operate same way, they use politics to cheat in their favour, they did it delta n rivers states, they always believe their own is best, jus lyk hausa n yoruba, even back in biafra in 1968 igbos were combing minority communities dat didnt support their igbo dominated biafra, so u see ni matter hw u lie here history is proof of the fact that igbos r nt saints dey as bad as d west n maybe north. all u majorities let every region b independent n wil c who is really 'minor' n 'major' in d country
Ofcourse i can tell you whats happening in your land as some of you are soo ignorant to keep claiming that they own oil in a one Nigeria whole like the killer herdsmen proclaim (which is the general mindset of the north) , the land and oil therein belongs to Buhari and the north. Am not saying igbos are saints fyi but relatively their vagaries have limitations and are more defensive in nature than offensive unlike the Islamic north and semi-west. So to compare and equate them to the heinius capabilities and actions(both now and in the near future) of the north and semi-west is very gross. The north have islam which latently programs them to be bigotfully barbaric and unnecesarrily unconscionable in their selfish quest so can easily muster themselves to ho on a mindless killing spree unlike igbos and that applies to the west to some extent as the muslims among them can ginger the saner oned into ethnic-only selfish quest.

Agreed, idealy your quest for independence may be the best for you but in reality its very almost completely impossible trying to do that alone, on your own against the rest, and thats the part most of you are too ignorant and naive to appreciate. So you choose to remain with and contend singularly with the bigger devils while If the other minorities team up enough with igbos, it can be easier to break out from the bigger devil and also the minorities will be large enough, put together, to prevent igbos from dominating them.

As long as you keep pulling alone, your independence is nothing but a pipe dream but that seems to be lost on your guys as hate for igbos due to misconceptions and inherent negative bias have you lots co-opting them to be same with or just like the selfishly bigoted islamic barbaric north and semi-islam (so semi all the evil baggages that come with islam) west has blinded you guys to that reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Beats His Father To Death In Ebonyi Over Food / EFCC Impostor Caught Taking N.5m To “kill” A Fraud Case (pictured) / Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.