Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Easy Coconut Shrimp Sauce - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Coconut Shrimp Sauce (792 Views)

How I Made My Shrimp Sauce / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Coconut Shrimp Sauce by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2018
This is a delicious coconut shrimps sauce, trust me you don't want to miss it. It is very easy to replicate and makes a good sauce for a weeknight dinner after a long day of work, everyone will love and ask for more. If you try it don't forget it leave your thought on the blog in the comment section and also share with your loved ones.
Link to the recipe �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/coconut-shrimp-sauce/

(1) (Reply)

Auto-cook Programmable Microwave / How To Bake Cake Without An Oven And On A Stove Top / Nigeria Lady Eats Nkwobi, Amala And Seafood With Fried Rice In One Sitting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.