Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection (29701 Views)

Different People's Reactions On ASUU Calling Off The Strike #yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by besticality: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
The meme are funny but it's the sad reality of our country

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by katebrew: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Yan baba would soon get arrested oo cheesy
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2018
We no come known whether na ASUU or Federal Government be the problem of student. na is oo

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by beborena: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
My opinion is this. Assu strike is whack! They have so many unrealistic ideas.
When will they realise that if the government co operates with them, the economy will crash?
Our economy can't support that minimum wages. Its impossible. Most of the head in assu council have not been affected by this.
Their children school abroad.
Even if NEPA strikes, generator day.
If it all comes tumbling down, they will travel out.

Only the common man is affected by this. Workers should think with their brains, not with money

You're the reason ASUU had to strike..

3 Likes

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by falcon01: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2018
henro4niger:

are you a hitman preoccupied with killing people?
did you see blood on my hands?
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by falcon01: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:
Then why did you click?
because they did not indicate who's meme it is.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by AbamOnyerubi: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2018
falcon01:
because they did not indicate who's meme it is.
We all know he's in charge of Funny Meme Collection on NL
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by falcon01: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:

We all know he's in charge of Funny Meme Collection on NL
you all? you and who?
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by paulstrings(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2018
One Ring STRIKER to Rule Them All

2 Likes

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Platinumay(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
When will they realise that if the government co operates with them, the economy will crash?
Our economy can't support that minimum wages. Its impossible. Most of the head in assu council have not been affected by this.

Only the common man is affected by this. Workers should think with their brains, not with money

Just listen to yourself, I hope say u know the meaning of ASUU sa.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by McCoy662(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2018
ASUU leaders are very insensitive set of humans. we the students of Nigeria are tired of all these epileptic school system. let's us continue like that if the government cannot fulfill their promise, anyone that has the opportunity will then travel outside the country and do his master's.

may thunder fire all of them ASUU gang
idiots
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Reptyle(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Finest777(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2018
falcon01:
I dont find yanbabas memes funny
If u don't find dis funny den Guy u need crious deliverance.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2018
If this strike pass December......then na till after election ooooo.... because no government will pay anything when they know they are going...
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by micflo28(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2018
ASUU has redefined strike to mean way of expressing personal grief. They call off the strike without any tangible agreement or implementation yet the following yr they will still proceed on the same strike for the same reasons. I blame students for the kind of sug they have nowadays. Shameful
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by jimaglory: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2018
ASUU can strike eeennn
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Jejam: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:

. I can swear you didn't even read ASUU demands. When they strike, we blame them but when we see infrastructure in our campuses, we shout say baba.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Jejam: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2018
McCoy662:
ASUU leaders are very insensitive set of humans. we the students of Nigeria are tired of all these epileptic school system. let's us continue like that if the government cannot fulfill their promise, anyone that has the opportunity will then travel outside the country and do his master's.

may thunder fire all of them ASUU gang
idiots

You just exposed your empty head. I can bet you are a pass candidate. What they are demanding for is for the interest of the students to a large extent. Read before you come out here and abuse your parents.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by MrCoker: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2018
biggbammo:
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Just talk , no action... I was looking for such services, but got disappointed due to fakes everywhere and scammers. undecided
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by yemsai(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Wheezdom(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
alright

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Treasure17(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol. So people are more worried about ASUU strike than thunder. grin
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by NothingDoMe: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
falcon01:
I think these ones are better
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by reiddecuti: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Edoziesmart:
Yanbaba won't kill me with this his funny memes. I can't stop laughing over here grin grin.

But come to think of it, will anything good come out from ASUU apart from strike.
No wonder my friend told me that ASUU are synonym to STRIKE

Just as Nigerian Government is synonym to Failure/Disappointment
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Laple0541(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
falcon01:

Put forward your own funny memes for us to laugh, if you can't then give a little encouragement, consistency will surely pay off for him.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by falcon01: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Laple0541:

Put forward your own funny memes for us to laugh, if you can't then give a little encouragement, consistency will surely pay off for him.
do you like dark humor?
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
What of the Prof of law from AAU Ekpoma that said he won't partake in the strike action.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by emperorblog(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
buy your original xtreme power belt for large Tummy MEDIUM AND LARGE SIZE. AVAILABLE #6500 DELIVERY TO ALL STATE WITHIN NIGERIA.
whatsapp 08120292561 to order
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by Adakintroy: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Assu Always stay low like leopard until the strike.
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by kechywillz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by m1amr(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
falcon01:
I tot am d only one ooh
Re: People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection by khvnggift(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) / Unilag Cut Off Mark / Yahaya Bello Picks Edward Onoja As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.