Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) (34641 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / Sin S1 Vs. Sbarro 4×4+2: Which Is Uglier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one but I'm not surprised because it doesn't only happen in cars it happens in humans too.

Compare RMD's kids with him.
Will like to see you and your kids wink
We are talking about cars here and you brought in people and their kids?
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by wakes: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2018
are cars beautiful or handsome? smiley
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by kelvyn7: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Toyota Rav 4 also

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2018
Who told u that the newer models are uglier than the older ones? The beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by WinningEleven(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Car manufacturer are human like us. They cant get it right all the time now
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by nonjebose(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
In my own opinion, it is only No 1 that seems to be true. Other new designs are not uglier than the old one
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by themonk(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Owutuotuo:
@OP,

I suggest you include the clause that these are your own opinions and do not represent a general consensus on the matter [unless you want to show a research report that shows public perception in support of your view]. The fact that they look uglier to you does not mean they are to others. These manufacturers must have strongly considered sales projection based on these drresigns before stamping them for production.

Great job you have done!
But that was the manufacturers opinion too.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by deebrownneymar: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
OP you're wrong. It's only the infinix that produced an uglier version
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Morcash01(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2018
2018 Camry is not urgly

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Hassan88(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2018
With all sincerity and humility, I disagree to agree with you @Op

Thanks
Yours sincerely
El Padrino.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Drabrah(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2018
TheMoniker:
Only the Infinity QX80 is ugly, others are ahead of their game!
Who’s with me?
And always remember that sending the lifeless one back to his gay cows is a task for all.

U took d words outta ma mouth. Was gonna say beauty is in d eyes of d beholder, cos all d cars had berra designs to, except d Infinix. If I'm to pick a 2nd, twil be d Kia Sportage buh there's no 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2018
TechCapon:
you may be right but these cars are very ugly. I don't know how users will give positive feed backs on these designs

They may be ugly to you but not to the generality of the public.

The only car on your list which I agree is uglier than its precedesor is the Toyota Camry!
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by computerglobal(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Lilimax:
Will like to see you and your kids wink
We are talking about cars here and you brought in people and their kids?
grin
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Sultty(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Kia sportage and Honda accord are the true ugly ones. But others look better than their previous models
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Diff. new models have tiny head lamps
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by computerglobal(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Cool

For Vehicle History Report.Do contact us today.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Floryangel8: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Were ni Bo-Bo yi ke

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one but I'm not surprised because it doesn't only happen in cars it happens in humans too.

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by dynamic007(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2018
This is one of the most useless posts in a while.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

One would ordinarily anticipate that newer cars will be more excellent as far as designs than their past models yet for a few cars, the reverse is the situation. Some latest models of cars deserve an honor for "ugliest auto of the year". The older models appeared to have better structures and I ask why they just couldn't improve on the designs as opposed to releasing revolting cars on us. In this post TechCapon will give us a breakdown of best new autos that are uglier than their much older models. This rundown is accumulated dependent on cars prevalent on the streets as there are other monstrous cars out there that are not on our rundown.

5. Ugly cars: Honda Accord

Honda Accord is one car whose most recent design did not get my attention by any stretch of the imagination. The older models are no doubt more lovely than the new model by a wide edge. The enormous grill at the front and, the tiny headlamp and the general design looks abnormal yet a Honda fan may even think that its lovely.

4. Ugly cars: Hyundai Elantra

Taking a look at the two models of the Hyundai Elantra you can tell that something isn't right with the most recent model as far as design is concerned. The older models have a bolder, curvier plan and looks more attractive to the eye than the new model. The most recent model has a straight look both front and back and does not have the provocative look of the old model. I earnestly trust Hyundai enhances the design of future models of the Elantra considering the way this is one of the most selling models in the Hyundai car line-up.

3. Ugly cars: Kia Sportage

Mehn, I don't know who planned this ugly car in light of the fact that Kia Motor organization has one of the best designers in the auto business, Peter Shreyer. I sincerely would prefer not to believe he has anything to do with this structure of the most recent Kia Sportage. The older model looks all the more engaging and more wonderful. The front headlamps of the new model looks like frog eyes. This new model looks wiped out and dull and this may be the reason the car I not doing too well in the market nowadays.

2. Ugly cars: Toyota Camry

It would appear that Toyota Camry continues getting uglier with each new model being discharged. The whole front of camry is covered with a big grill nobody needs. While the inside appears to have enhanced, the outside appears to have dwindled. The body appears to have contracted inside contrasted with the newer models. Truly, if they can't come up with a superior design they should simply bring back the old camry design. #BringBackOurCamry

1. Ugly cars: Infinity QX80

Infiniti has dependably pride themselves of being a luxury brand and the way that they thought of this ugly car either intentionally or unintentionally makes me put them on the top spot on my list. This new model is terribly contrasted with the older 2009 model no doubt. It is terrible. Infiniti ought to have improved the designed being an luxury designed however since the car is already here, there's nothing we can do about it. I incline toward the looks on the older QX80 than the latest one.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/top-5-new-cars-that-are-uglier-than-older-models-photos/

What of Nissan Pathfinder? Their latest model is rubbish
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2018
antagonist:

Lousy guy

When you will find out it really also happens in humans is when you have children

Their ugliness will manifest in physical appearance as well as intelligence level

Everything to that dude is a joke. I'm surprised people usually find him funny rather than irritated.

He's one of the biggest clown I've ever seen on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Probably the stupidest post I've ever seen in this section.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Mysselff2: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Na that infinity QX80 case worse pass
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
I knew Camry will make the list. Their older models are more cool than their latest. Above 2013 models are ugly as fvck angry

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
the car designers need to be tested for drugs, see rubbish designs, a good example is the 2002 pathfinder that was redesigned in 2006 and later in 2009 the r50 was one of the best designs, subsequent models were bulky and unreliable, the concept of ergonomics, aesthetics and safety does not apply in car designs anymore.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2018
No Camry can ever be like the xv40 muscle aka Japanese mistake. the 2012 to 15 Looks too official and compact like corrolla the 2018 has this grill like aftermath pimped the grill only looks good on the Lexus IS250

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Jainine(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Nonsense posts like this come up when a someone is so used to Tokunbo vehicles that he can't even appreciate the beauty of new models.

Imagine saying 2009 Camry looks better than 2018 Camry.

Lmao
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Jainine(f): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Bluetooth2:

2018 Camry is not ugly bro

I agree... I think It's way classier
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wonderful this is very true and so many others are like that also
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Protein0: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Imagine saying 2009 Camry looks better than 2018 Camry.
na this one and that Honda weak me pass. As if ugliness has another meaning
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Hotfreezer: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Protein0:
na this one and that Honda weak me pass. As if ugliness has another meaning

Don't mind the guy.

All these guys with zero exposure writing nonsense online.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The All New 2019 Ford F-150 Is Sporty, Luxurious And Powerful. (photos) / My Sojourn Into W201 World (1993 190E I6 Auto Tranny) / Photos Of Accident Along Lekki-epe Expressway In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.