Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,241 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) (34611 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / Sin S1 Vs. Sbarro 4×4+2: Which Is Uglier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Reeberry: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Nonsense posts like this come up when a someone is so used to Tokunbo vehicles that he can't even appreciate the beauty of new models.

Imagine saying 2009 Camry looks better than 2018 Camry.
Asin ehh. The guy op don't know beauty and ugly.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by friendl: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2018
So true about the Camry,Accord and infinity
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by leospruce(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2018
TheMoniker:
Only the Infinity QX80 is ugly, others are ahead of their game!
Who’s with me?
And always remember that sending the lifeless one back to his gay cows is a task for all.
brother me too oh. Am with you this is one of those useless post that makes fp

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by aku626(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Lomprico2:
I disagree with #4
And number 2
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2018
TechCapon:
explain the bolded. It's not as if they ask the public of their opinion before releasing a new car design into the market

They actually do but you wouldn’t know that because you’re not a real automobile journalist just another hungry Nigerian blogger that’s looking for a quick paycheck.

Your amateurish write up reads like a school project from a kindergartner.

#Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by BIXYBABE: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2018
ugly or fine, I just want to drive any
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by AntiWailer: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2018
TechCapon:
explain the bolded. It's not as if they ask the public of their opinion before releasing a new car design into the market

They do.

They co create.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
That Toyota Camry is a classic example. Apart from the prestige of driving a more recent (and hence more expensive model), I prefer 2007-2011 model to all subsequent models.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Vabasi(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
I can only agree with the last three.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by khalhokage(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2018
The Elantra and Camry look better than their predecessors, I've always hated that 2015 Camry.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2018
I can only agree with you on the Infinity QX 80. As for the rest you need to visit an optometrist very urgently. No insults Intended.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Caseless: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2018
TechCapon:
you're wrong with your assertion. Nothing is ugly here.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by tealaw(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
which one of you compiled this list?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by skillz111(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
After seeing this I now believe in the word beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by Dessy96: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
All the new models are finer than the old ones... for me sha
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by adeeva06(f): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2018
I swear. It is just so stupid.

HeavenlyBang:
Probably the stupidest post I've ever seen in this section.
Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by adeeva06(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
grin cheesy.

Absolutely on point. Picking random pictures from Google; feeling like a journalist.

#Very sad

EgunMogaji:

They actually do but you wouldn’t know that because you’re not a real automobile journalist just another hungry Nigerian blogger that’s looking for a quick paycheck.

Your amateurish write up reads like a school project from a kindergartner.

#Sad.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by mammanbawa: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2018
JeromeBlack:
The op is right on the camry.

I like the curves and muscle on the 2008 camry. The newer model is just blehh.

Also, the op forgot the new highlander which now looks like a retarded kia sorrento

Or the new Rav that looks like a crazy spaceship

Kia Sorento is not in anyway retarded

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
I dis a green.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
I strongly disagree with No. 4, that 2015 Elantra is nothing compared to the 2018 edition of it. The 2015 looks like a polythene that is gradually melting in the face of fire whereas the 2018 looks very strong and confident, even the rim alone is gorgeous. However, I agree absolutely in the case of the Honda Accord. You are also correct about the Infinity QX80 SUV and Kia Sportage. But talking about the 2009 Toyota Camry(Muscle), it can not withstand the 2012 counterpart in anyway, I nickname it Razor.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) by donstefano8(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Liveair:
2005 BMW 5 series vs 2017 5 series
The BMW F10 series is best after the E39 series all other model ain't comparable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly / Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.