Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result (46149 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by ebukamen(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
aumeehn:
honestly i don't want to say anything concerning this issue of Buhari certificate, but with all these links and so called evidences you are posting here, i want you to answer my questions without your normal tactics of insulting anyone asking questions about the president certificate

Since you posted a Cambridge certificate which you claim Buhari has a copy the why is he hiding it he should submit it to INEC, beside nobody in his right sense will suffer and study and forget where he kept his certs! Since Buhari said he sat for WAEC post his certificate or scores with his name exams number and center number, the statement of results you posted shows Katsina state while in 1961 Katsina state is not in existence. All in All ALLAH YA ISA!!! a hardworking youth with a degree without NYSC certificate can never work in a government parastatal while our president doesn't even know where he kept his WAEC, continue sha i know you are been paid to support this lie, defend buhari with facts not insults! Besides i supported and vote for Baba in 2015 but naaah mehn! 4years gone each and everyday blame upon blame people are hungry and all the government has to say is that PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16years. Allah Ya Isa!

I want to hug you. Can you take WiFi hug?
Take it!!!
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by biometrics: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

Dude, it is a master sheet from Cambridge and WAEC who jointly set the exam, that has been with the school since the time the result came out. So yes it is from Cambridge, and it is in the possession of the school, just as every other school is in possession of theirs force very exam year results.

Just as my own WAEC without any Cambridge collaboration as at the time I wrote mine, is still with my school till date.

You and I can go to our respective schools to collect the master sheet scores.

It is one single record, and it can be reprinted for every student and as many students that need will get it from that same 1 record.

What Channels obtained and Premium Times, and I reckon Buhari as well, is a copy of that one record that is never given out. The main record will never be given out to any one.

Your school as well as mine will never give me a record that belongs to the school. Where will they get the record for the benefit of other students if they have given me the single original copy.

I repeat, it is a copy of the Master sheet for the 1961 exams for the then Provincial Secondary School Katsina, Katsina Province, Northern Nigeria. The same school is now know as Government College Katsina, Katsina State.

So do you now understand why the paper is neat?

Anybody that steals the only single master sheet will land in jail.
leave them dem bi olodo

1 Like

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
I Wonder Why He Has Bald Head Then

I pity your family

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by famosh: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
egbeocha:

U re a dumb ass indeed, u didn't c wat dey ask up dia "Y did WAEC introduce wat was already In process since 1961??
Your fellow daftt PDP sycophant, HajimeSaito, should be able to answer this!
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by famosh: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Your pebble sized brain and single digit IQ are preventing you from plucking your head out of the dullard's anal cavity.
If du-ll-ardinho sat for the West African School Certificate, why did he not ask for his certificate in 2015, but he was able to do so in 2018 as the Executive President with the power to victimise WAEC officials?

Secondly, why has dull-ar-dinho refused to formally make a request to Cambridge University which organised the West African School Cert in 1961 to confirm whether or not he wrote the exam? Why is he using Nigeria's branch of WAEC to accomplish as President that which he could NEVER do as an ordinary candidate in 2015?

You suffer from the same empty headed ignorance that your F9 in Mathematics idiotic hero is afflicted with.

You see why we call the Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs the daftest things ever!
When did WAEC introduce the issuance of attestation of results?
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by kizwid(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

You just love to embarrass yourself.

Shame on you!

This lie has long been addressed since 2015 as evident by the attached screenshot

Till today, the information remains available on the official website of Cambridge Assessment.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

guy!, na thunder go fire you, if you re.post this evidence of ur stupid life....
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
every right thinking person knows that was a SCAM certificate. even Buhari himself knows that, although he won't admit it.

1 Like

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by wideawaken01: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:
Channels or Chris Nwaokobia who gave his own ignorant opinion is not Cambridge.

Cambridge has since replied to this lie since 2015. And till this very day, the same information is still available on the official website of Cambridge Assessment given in the link below.

Besides the Cambridge result master sheet shows that Hausa was offered, and many besides Buhari wrote the paper.

Maybe your ignorant Channels source is telling us they all wrote an imaginary exam, or Cambridge is unaware of its own exam records?

What is evident is that many are ignorant and those who peddle this propaganda are unrelenting, and are determined to exploit the mental handicap of the educated illiterates of Nigeria.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

Also attached below is a sample of 1961 WASC certificate (not for Buhari) from Cambridge and WAEC, guess what, it has no certificate number.
It only has an Index No. Which is the center number/Candidate number.
On the certificate is written clearly that this index number is 8390/152, while for Buhari we know it is 8280/002 for the center No (8280) and the candidate No (002).

So WAEC is right to have issued an attestation with a registration number but Original Certificate Number is N/A for 1961.

I thought you have brain, ask yourself more questions to validate your knowledge about this whole saga.

The results are with the Army and Army replied that they only have written notes about him (Buhari) but not his full academic credential. Is the army above his excellency, president Muhammadu Buhari.

As C in C can he request for copies of his so called credentials with the army?

Again, Cambridge confirmed that over 152 sat for this exams but could not verify if PMB was among them or not.

If Nigerians have kept quiet it is simply not because PMB won. It is because they knew his so called integrity is thrown to the dust already.

Where is it in the constitution that the Army do not release credentials even to the request of the president?

Your sentiments has made you lost your sense of reasoning because you venture into politics without any form of conviction rather you venture into politics because you percieved it is purely between the political looters and the political saints.

Man know thy self.

#WideAwaken
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Scizzer:
every right thinking person knows that was a SCAM certificate. even Buhari himself knows that, although he won't admit it.

Another can't read and comprehend village ipob..

Den don take hate and ignorance swear for you people..

grin grin
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by Xfemt(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
madridguy:
PMB WAEC certificate saga is a closed case.

Sai Baba till 2023.
see eh no let sentiment kill u oh

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by wideawaken01: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
deomelo:

Another can't read and comprehend village ipob..

Den don take hate and ignorance swear for you people..

Shut up .... Ipob this ipob that ....

Allow politics takes over your brain with this useless sentiments.

You be here masquerading as Yoruba, insults to the true yoruba when you are always portraying as being tribalistic. I am not aginst any tribe, say the truth and be free as a man.

#OurMumuDonDo

grin grin
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
wideawaken01:

I thought you have brain, ask yourself more questions to validate your knowledge about this whole saga.

The results are with the Army and Army replied that they only have written notes about him (Buhari) but not his full academic credential. Is the army above his excellency, president Muhammadu Buhari.

As C in C can he request for copies of his so called credentials with the army?

Again, Cambridge confirmed that over 152 sat for this exams[b] but could not verify if PMB was among them or not.
[/b]
If Nigerians have kept quiet it is simply not because PMB won. It is because they knew his so called integrity is thrown to the dust already.

Where is it in the constitution that the Army do not release credentials even to the request of the president?

Your sentiments has made you lost your sense of reasoning because you venture into politics without any form of conviction rather you venture into politics because you percieved it is purely between the political looters and the political saints.

Man know thy self.

#WideAwaken

Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.
To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.
The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.
Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.

Another silly ipob lie, they did not say that.

Must you people lie all the time?

Your argument is based on ignorance and not facts. Reputable news outlets in Nigeria have investigated and Cambridge also released credible info to support the Presidents position and so far, you people haven't showed us any sane and rational fact to counter what the news outlets and Cambridge asserted, but you have nothing beyond lies and ignorant conspiracy rubbish
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by e7ejinima: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
https://www.legit.ng/1201936-senator-sani-warns-waec-president-buharis-certificate.html

Those who know Buhari very closely know the truth.

Highlights of what Sen Shehu Sani said:

- Senator Sani warns WAEC not get itself entangled in the controversy over President Buhari's certificate

- The federal lawmaker representing Kaduna Central senatorial district says getting involved would lead to catastrophe for the exams body

- He says the catastrophe would consume WAEC if the exams body does not avoid getting involved in politics Senator Shehu Sani representing Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) in the National Assembly has warned African regional examinations body WAEC to steer clear of Nigerian politics or be destroyed. Senator Sani, who defected from the All Progressives Congress recently, issued the warning to the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC)
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
wideawaken01:
Shut up .... Ipob this ipob that ....

Allow politics takes over your brain with this useless sentiments.

You be here masquerading as Yoruba, insults to the true yoruba when you are always portraying as being tribalistic. I am not aginst any tribe, say the truth and be free as a man.

#OurMumuDonDo
[/s]

Ignorant ipob, all the news outlets and even Cambridge destroyed your lies, hatred, bigotry and ignorant conspiracy ipob nonsense.

Hatred and peddling lies and ignorance really should not be your only portion in life.

Btw, do you know the meaning of sentiments? You have zero facts hence your lies and ignorant ipob sentiments
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by wideawaken01: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant ipob, all the news outlets and even Cambridge destroyed your lies, hatred, bigotry and ignorant conspiracy ipob nonsense.

Hatred and peddling lies and ignorance really should not be your only portion in life.

Btw, do you know the meaning of sentiments? You have zero facts hence your lies and ignorant ipob sentiments

See this unrepentant slave of politicians.

Wait till PMB is voted out.

PMB is as clueless as Jonathan. Looting in his own time will surpass the past governments. An illiterate can not rule this country. Only 'certificateless' bigot like you and your likes will support this government. Besides where were you in 2014/2015 when majority of Nigerians voted him.

If he has done well as a leader, he would not have been struggling with Atiku candidacy in PDP.

Bunch of failures only shouting looting, masquerading under looting songs siphoning our wealth to enrich those who sponsored his election.

If he is sincere, fit enough to fight this hydra headed thing called corruption he go ahead to probe, Orji Kalu, Tinubu, Atiku and Amaechi ....
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
wideawaken01:

See this unrepentant slave of politicians.

Wait till PMB is voted out.

PMB is as clueless as Jonathan. Looting in his own time will surpass the past governments. An illiterate can not rule this country. Only 'certificateless' bigot like you and your likes will support this government. Besides where were you in 2014/2015 when majority of Nigerians voted him.

If he has done well as a leader, he would not have been struggling with Atiku candidacy in PDP.

Bunch of failures only shouting looting, masquerading under looting songs siphoning our wealth to enrich those who sponsored his election.

If he is sincere, fit enough to fight this hydra headed thing called corruption he go ahead to probe, Orji Kalu, Tinubu, Atiku and Amaechi ....

[/s]

Not interested in your ipob ramblings.

Cambridge trashed your ipob lies

Chanells trashed your ipob lies

Premium Times trashed your ipob lies

Your portion in life shouldn't be hatred, peddling lies on the internet and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by Platony(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
I Wonder Why He Has Bald Head Then

He reincarnated grin grin
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
05 November 2018

Updated

The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), now known as Cambridge Assessment, in response to requests to authenticate a candidate’s exam certificate, today said: “We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate.”

“This is in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, Data Protection Act 2018 and section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.”

The organisation also confirmed that according to the Regulations for 1961, African Language papers, including those for Hausa were set for the West African School Certificate.

NOTES:

Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.
To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.
The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.
Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.

Latest update by Cambridge for ignorant Igbos.

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by semyman: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari did not write WAEC, Buhari has no school certificate, do your worst
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by HajimeSaito(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
famosh:

You see why we call the Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs the daftest things ever!
When did WAEC introduce the issuance of attestation of results?

Please save the honour and spare the blushes of your parents who thought that paying for your education was a good idea. You are literally getting more and more stupid with each post you make. Getting a statement or attestation of result for people who have lost their original certificate has ALWAYS been offered by WAEC. Or how do you think those who lose their documents either by theft or by fire were able to replace the originals? Do you think they have to sit for the exam all over again?
If you're too stupid to think, then let others who have brains do the thinking for you and stop making a mockery of Nigeria's education system. What a fool.

1 Like

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
semyman:
Buhari did not write WAEC, Buhari has no school certificate, do your worst
[/s]

Your ignorance is not amusing, find something better to do with your life.
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by Codes151(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
madridguy:
PMB WAEC certificate saga is a closed case.

Sai Baba till 2023.
lol!!!

If say u Dey close to me sha, na slap lol
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by isnovic(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

I have attached the pictures so that you can always learn to restrain yourself before you end up embarrassing yourself, because you love fake news and misinformation that is beneficial to your propaganda.

Maybe Cambridge who set the exam is unaware of its own records. And all the students who wrote the exam in 1961 as evident on the Cambridge Result Master sheet, are imaginary Nigerians who also want to be President like Buhari?

This attachment from 2015, still remains on this official Cambridge website link till today.

The truth lies in finding all those on the master sheet.
Get one alive and he can confirm or refute all these.

This certificate saga is enough to cause a man with dignity to resign as their is no public trust on his person talk less as a president.

1 Like

Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by famosh: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
isnovic:

This certificate saga is enough to cause a man with dignity to resign as their is no public trust on his person talk less as a president.
Which public trust? Do you mean the trust of the extremely daft IPIGs & PDP sycophants? Anyways, gaining the trust of those guys is not necessary! They're too daft to reason! You can't convince a people who're daft enough to believe Buhari is long dead & the person currently occupying Aso Rock is a certain Jibrin from Sudan!
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by deomelo: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
isnovic:

Because some ignorant, frustrated and anti Nigerian village Igbos are throwing tantrums on the internet?

lol @ Igbos overestimating their irrelevant importance

grin grin
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by ehissi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:
Channels or Chris Nwaokobia who gave his own ignorant opinion is not Cambridge.

Cambridge has since replied to this lie since 2015. And till this very day, the same information is still available on the official website of Cambridge Assessment given in the link below.

Besides the Cambridge result master sheet shows that Hausa was offered, and many besides Buhari wrote the paper.

Maybe your ignorant Channels source is telling us they all wrote an imaginary exam, or Cambridge is unaware of its own exam records?

What is evident is that many are ignorant and those who peddle this propaganda are unrelenting, and are determined to exploit the mental handicap of the educated illiterates of Nigeria.

Also attached below is a sample of 1961 WASC certificate (not for Buhari) from Cambridge and WAEC, guess what, it has no certificate number.
It only has an Index No. Which is the center number/Candidate number.
On the certificate is written clearly that this index number is 8390/152, while for Buhari we know it is 8280/002 for the center No (8280) and the candidate No (002).

So WAEC is right to have issued an attestation with a registration number but Original Certificate Number is N/A for 1961.

Your own ignorance is just a spectacular as Chris's own.

Else what business does WAEC have issuing attestation for an exam, WASC, administered by University of Cambridge, London Examinations Syndicate (Now known as the Cambridge Assessment)?

Why hasn't President Buhari simply placed a request for an attestation from Cambridge assessment, instead of ordering for this '"forgery"/Christmas gift in advance from WAEC, who neither administered the exams, nor are in possession of his result nor his certificate.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-can-only-release-buharis-certificate-if-he-requests-for-it-cambridge/
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
asuustrike1:

Mr Chris raised a serious question that PMB or his representative should answer. How come PMB's result shows that he wrote Hausa in 1961 whereas same subject was introduced in 1974?. The issue raised is his certificate not whether Cambridge acknowledge it or not. There is a flaw in the certificate pasted online hence the public scrutiny

We all know the answer .....for now PMB is untouchable.
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by StOla: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
ehissi:

Your own ignorance is just a spectacular as Chris's own.

Else what business does WAEC have issuing attestation for an exam, WASC, administered by University of Cambridge, London Examinations Syndicate (Now known as the Cambridge Assessment)?

Why hasn't President Buhari simply placed a request for an attestation from Cambridge assessment, instead of ordering for this '"forgery"/Christmas gift in advance from WAEC, who neither administered the exams, nor are in possession of his result nor his certificate.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-can-only-release-buharis-certificate-if-he-requests-for-it-cambridge/

Another ignorant fellow who is arrogant and even blind.

Is there any WASC exam from 1952 since WAEC was established, that was not jointly conducted by Cambridge and WAEC?

You did not see WAEC written on the Cambridge result master sheet?

You did not see WAEC on the sample certificate from 1961 which was the year for Buhari's WASC? Even a sample certificate from 1959 WASC in my archives has WAEC boldly written below the Cambridge.

So WAEC should not issue Attestation for an exam it was involved in its preparation, marking, recording and original Certificate issue?

And Cambridge that have already confirmed that Certificates are never reissued, but would only also issue a certifying copy (attestation), would not be pulling the grades from the Cambridge result master sheet that has been publicly available since 2015?

You are researching the agricultural origins of a cube of sugar, and you have been shown the sugar cane source of the sugar, but you insist you would only be satisfied when you have seen the paper package.

Again Ignorance remains the greatest factor fueling criticisms.

Thanks for serving as a lab rat for the social experiment.
Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Look at the rubbish sycophant zombies are spewing all because of 30k/month to defend their illiterate lord and dullard. This is highly pitiable and shameful to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.