Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex (49185 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... When duty resume for my side after all these years, e go be morning and night every day. Non-stop knacking till I get bow-leggrin

Jesu! Funke.... Funke... come and carry your sister before she get bow-legs oooo. tongue

Kai! You go bad gan ni ooo.

But on a more serious note. Is not possible to engage your lawful partner on sex twice a day for everyday. Ko le work.

As an advice for you, you can only have your mentioned wishes on your first few weeks of marriage; thereafter, maximum thrice a week. So, reprogram your mind.

Relationship and marital bliss is not dependent on sex.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Firefire(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2018
jattopeter:
Be deceiving your self. hahhahhahaha.[color=#000099][/color]

Who be this one again?
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by SirLakes: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Edoziesmart:
Picture of the lady with torn trouser or I don't believe this news.

The rate all these I wannabe bloggers feed us with fabricated news is becoming.
Take this news real at your peril.

Rushing out of useless thread

Sey you Don see now cheesy grin

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by amasss: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
All this one minute men dem sabi cause trouble & con land 4 prison.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Firefire:

Jesu! Funke.... Funke... come and carry your sister before she get bow-legs oooo. tongue

Kai! You go bad gan ni ooo.

But on a more serious note. Is not possible to engage your lawful partner on sex twice a day for everyday. Ko le work.

As an advice for you, you can only have your mentioned wishes on your first few weeks of marriage; thereafter, maximum thrice a week. So, reprogram your mind.

Relationship and marital bliss is not dependent on sex.

grin it is well my brother
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Firefire(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin it is well my brother

Thanks sister. May you have a blessed and peaceful home.

Shalom!
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Oyindidi(f): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2018
Firefire:

Thanks sister. May you have a blessed and peaceful home.

Shalom!
Amen! And you too grin

Do your homework very well cheesy
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Amen! And you too grin

Do your homework very well cheesy

Honestly, I am looking into it. Thanks for the advice. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by jetson06: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Afonja again? Nawa for yoruba people and their way of sexual misconduct.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by kushercain: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2018
HannahHitler:
Straight women are the strongest people i know.
I am happy i dont have to deal with half of these bull shiiii!! Wtf!!!!

You need good resetting

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by skyhighweb(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2018
iGISTMORE:
So sad
See photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/angry-man-tears-ladys-trouser-sex

Lol
Where d picture, bloggers
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Jayslicky: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2018
This news will not have been heard of, if the lady dressed moderately.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by PrincewithGod(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
HannahHitler:

Thank God you know that you are crooked.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by jimaglory: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2018
konji na bastard
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by lukency(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2018
This story must be one of those ugly lies in Nollywood wood movies. Post the pics make we see the kpekus pls.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by femi4: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
HannahHitler:

Straight indeed
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by MartinsD12(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2018
iGISTMORE:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/angry-man-tears-ladys-trouser-sex

Both the man and the lady mess up particularly the lady is stupid, you visit a man's house what do u have in mind before going there to do, remember he is not your brother, you went there eat finish, entertained finish the guy spent his money only for u to amaka him, it's unacceptable nonsense, if you are a girl and you are going to a man's house just be ready to dance to his music, you can't keep goat and yam together in one room is either yam chop goat or goat chop yam, girls una mumu Don do us.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by gameboy727(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2018
fm7070:

So, it obtaining from men by false pretense that should be condoned? She found a good man who did not teach her horrible lessons.
Anyways, happy birthday. At least one mugu man go buy you cake.
Dude, am a dude. Thanks anyway.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2018
This is a clear example of ‘when her no means yes’ going wrong.
This reminds me of one man from my village. I am sure he was born on a cursed day. Anytime he looks out of the window and spots a fine girl he rushes out, drags her like a farmer pulling on a stubborn goat, forces her indoors and does the needed.
The funny part is nine times out of ten the girl becomes his girlfriend after this. I’m beginning to believe he uses jazz. The only struggle he faces is the first day when the female screams like all Hell will get loose. After that she starts going to his house on her own will.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by okyusuff: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
pls can somebody tell me the name of this plant in English and Yoruba.

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by yemsai(f): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Cumtroller:
Sodiq Bello!!! I am not surprised at the name.

They always think with their uncircumcised preeks. Useless children of the fallen god, Oduduwa.

The Violent take it by force.
Seems Ur sense was torn along with D lady's trouser...
Ode.. Tribalistic idiot
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
hmmmmm, he's jobless.
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Akabuking: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
I need a woman to rape me. I want to experience it before I condemn anybody.

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Konji maketh a man mad.
And maketh a woman ?
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
chisco82:

And maketh a woman ?
a shrew
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by sammyj: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Ireboya:
I blame Buhari for this
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:

a shrew
Hm! Wait oo, are you for real or you are joking?
Could that be the reason why many naija women nag?
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Xavier5(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Xavier5(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Na woah, so sad. Is it by force to do. Thank GOD he has been punished.

#Xavier.

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Konji maketh a man mad.

Hmmmmmmm tongue tongue tongue
Re: Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
truthsayer009:

Hmmmmmmm tongue tongue tongue

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.