Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze (13290 Views)

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by waledeji(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbos dont care weda a politician is christian or muslim, We are above such.
Yes, igbos don't care after PDP primaries cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Ziggylady(f): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i said it dat igbos wl vote massively 4 buhari!
at least killings isnt carried out in d eastern region!
atiku go n see down

You dont know what you are talking about...Which Igbos will 'vote massively' for buhari? angry

You had better get your mind right.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Afamed: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
mathew247:
me wey go awka on Saturday, StarSunny even cut the road from umunya...and the ohaneze man is yarning rubbish for here. I been think our elders get sense.
Enugu/ Onitsha road does not start from Umunya. Go to 9th mile down to Unizik , you will see the road construction . Definitely it will get to Umunya, and down to Ifitedunu. If PDP had made attempt to do anything on this road for 16yrs in power, it would not have gotten to this deplorable stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2018
waledeji:
Yes, igbos don't care after PDP primaries cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make more meaningful posts that can be understood.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Ziggylady(f): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
life2017:

Atleast we know the real name of The National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro.

What is your real name? first name and surname?

After all said and done,the Federal roads in SE are all death traps.

.The journey from Abuja to Awka where i am now on a working visit was hellish because of the deplorable state of Federal roads so i have no idea what you or Ohanaeze is saying(that is if its true)

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mandax: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2018
life2017:
2019: Ndigbo happy with Buhari on road construction – Ohanaeze
Published on November 5, 2018 By Godwin Aliuna

The apex Igbo organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo on Monday applauded President Muhammadu Buhari on the area of road construction in the region.

The National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro made this known while briefing journalists in Abakaliki.

He, however, stated that the South east region will soon take a stand on who to support in the forthcoming general election.

Isiguzoro noted that Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are good presidential candidates but Igbo will soon decide on who to vote in the 2019 election.

He, however, called on Buhari to fulfill his pledge on reactivation of the famous Enugu Coal Mine, which he made during his campaign tour in 2015.

“In 2015, when President Muhammadu Buhari was seeking our votes, he did promise us that he would reactivate the ‘Enugu Coal Mine’ but till date the place is still moribund.

“And on who to vote as President come 2019, I want to state here categorically that we are yet to take a stand”, he stressed.

Isiguzoro also condemned the slow pace of work by contractors handling the ongoing rehabilitation of some federal roads in the region, noting that the delay had claimed so many lives.

“I must tell you that the people of South east region is happy with President Buhari’s ingenuity particularly in the area of road rehabilitation, like the Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-Okigwe and Port Harcourt highways.

“So, we are using this opportunity to ask the contractors to hasty up because Christmas season is just around the corner. Another reason is that many lives have been lost on road accidents along those roads”, he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/05/2019-ndigbo-happy-buhari-road-construction-ohanaeze/

This one is living in Jupiter, not in the southeast.
Tufia!!!

No body send you, Isiguzo.

Holy Ghoooooost --- Fire.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mathew247: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

https://www.businessdayonline.com/exclusives/article/second-niger-bridge-site-preparation-work-gulps-n40billion/
just take your time to sit close to the window and try to look toward progrees not propaganda.
is your life a propaganda
lol...i swear down this image is not the second Niger bridge.

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mathew247: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2018
Afamed:

Enugu/ Onitsha road does not start from Umunya. Go to 9th mile down to Unizik , you will see the road construction . Definitely it will get to Umunya, and down to Ifitedunu. If PDP had made attempt to do anything on this road for 16yrs in power, it would not have gotten to this deplorable stage.
Sharap there. from ugwu-oba to 9th mile na d same thing,even approaching Enugu. I go wedding for Enugu this past October and I'm from Enugu. una too dey lie.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by waledeji(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Make more meaningful posts that cabwbe understood.
What an saying is WE igbos are going to vote for a Fulani Christian come 2019 INSHA Allah cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2018
mathew247:

lol...i swear down this image is not the second Niger bridge.
snap and send your own na
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Afamed: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2018
mathew247:

Sharap there. from ugwu-oba to 9th mile na d same thing,even approaching Enugu. I go wedding for Enugu this past October and I'm from Enugu. una too dey lie.
Why are you people so deceptive like this? From Ekochin Hospital by 9th mile. You didn't see any construction going on? perhaps you urgently need to seek for God forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by shakmati(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2018
BMC are back with nothing but lies. God go punish una and una go still lose 2019. Enugu PH road is the only road worse than Enugu Onitsha road. May God punish the Op, May God punish Isiguzoro (If anyone called that ever said this lie), may God fire the lifeless back to Daura! (Lol. When I typed 'back', my phone suggested 'to Daura' grin grin grin). God bless Peter Obi, God bless Atiku Abubakar, God bless the Federal Rebuplic of Nigeria! Amen to all my prayers!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by shakmati(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Afamed:

Why are you people so deceptive like this? From Ekochin Hospital by 9th mile. You didn't see any construction going on? perhaps you urgently need to seek for God forgiveness.

If not that you are a raving brainless zombie, you would not be arguing with someone that passed a road last week. Government project does not need 30k zombies to defend them on NL. They're on ground for all to see. If these lies you are telling were true, we would not be here insulting your brainlessness!
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Afamed: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2018
shakmati:

If not that you are a raving brainless zombie, you would not be arguing with someone that passed a road last week. Government project does not need 30k zombies to defend them on NL. They're on ground for all to see. If these lies you are telling were true, we would not be here insulting your brainlessness!
I don't indulge in Banters with kids. swerve.Go to Ekochin Hospital by 9th. The project is feasible even to the dead.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by AnalQueenluci: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

You dont know what you are talking about...Which Igbos will 'vote massively' for buhari? angry

You had better get your mind right.
lolz...i love wat ohanaza is doing, dey do wat dey suppose 2 do,

dnt u tink wisdom in dis country is a curse, Ohanaze ,se n we ss has been showing wisdom while yorubas n dia slave masters see dem as hateful pple wt poor political sense!

wat d almajiri n yorubas see as wise polititics is wie u worship a foolish politicians n make dem ur king
,see tinubu dey wl say godfatherism is a political strategy gud 4 yoruba pple,even oduduwa knws it, n dey wl mock igbos "Wie is ur godfather" u see stupidity seen as wisdom in d west

ohaneze is nw being stupid ,u wl see as almajiri n afonjo wl see dem as sensible political group
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Ziggylady(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
lolz...i love wat ohanaza is doing, dey do wat dey suppose 2 do,

dnt u tink wisdom in dis country is a curse, Ohanaze ,se n we ss has been showing wisdom while yorubas n dia slave masters see dem as hateful pple wt poor political sense!

wat d almajiri n yorubas see as wise polititics is wie u worship a foolish politicians n make dem ur king

ohaneze is nw being stupid ,u wl see as almajiri n afonjo wl see dem as sensible political group

lol!..okay i get you now wink
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by shakmati(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Afamed:

I don't indulge in Banters with kids. swerve.Go to Ekochin Hospital by 9th. The project is feasible even to the dead.

So I'm the one that should be looking for a so called multi million Naira government project. We are not fools. If the lifeless had it in mind to reduce the death trap roads in the SE since 2015, by now, even me would have been singing his praises. Loads of people I know passed that road recently, and the confirm these your tales are lies. You can't come and play pretend 4 months to election and want us to believe you are in any way reliable. Go find out why Jonathan was removed! He extended elections to show us he was fighting terrorism. It didn't help him. I see the lifeless going back to Daura 2019!
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Afamed: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2018
shakmati:

So I'm the one that should be looking for a so called multi million Naira government project. We are not fools. If the lifeless had it in mind to reduce the death trap roads in the SE since 2015, by now, even me would have been singing his praises. Loads of people I know passed that road recently, and the confirm these your tales are lies. You can't come and play pretend 4 months to election and want us to believe you are in any way reliable. Go find out why Jonathan was removed! He extended elections to show us he was fighting terrorism. It didn't help him. I see the lifeless going back to Daura 2019!
Most of you kids don't deserve attention.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Adeyem213: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
ipob will not like it, good one said baba.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by shakmati(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Afamed:

Most of you kids don't deserve attention.

If you had a single neuron in your brain working correctly, you would be able to gues I am most probably older than you. You have run out of items required to taxkle the issue being discussed and you resort to personal attacks. Luckily for you, I'm in the mood to dispel falsehood today for the sake of the future if my country! Buhari must go in 2019! Let's all get Atikulate!
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by KingRagnar: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Of-course they will be pleased with the road construction ongoing, not just in South East but all 6 Geo-political zones. He made a promise to not only raise infrastructures but to also complete those abandoned by the previous government #PMBCompleterofProjects

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by mathew247: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

snap and send your own na
lol...u wan tell me you snap that picture? kikiki. DAT tin wey dey ur picture no even dey Nigeria sef not to talk of South east. olodo
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Azumagcc(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2018
shakmati:
Who is Isiguzoro or whatever he calls himself? Too many impostors these days. ENUGU onitsha road is the single worst road in Nigeria! The SE is Atikulating Obidiently please!

You have no knowledge about the area or roads in the South East. I am a contractor and I have visited all the construction sites in the South East and South South.
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by EZEBEL: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

some times i wonder if people from the east have colour blindness, even from the edge of the Niger the bridge is visible in Asaba. Not to talk of in Onitsha. but you would not see that. Hate Blinds
pls picture of opeing of secondNiger bridge or you no the rest
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by shakmati(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Azumagcc:

You have no knowledge about the area or roads in the South East. I am a contractor and I have visited all the construction sites in the South East and South South.

What is wrong with you folks? Are you mad? I have travelled these roads within the last 3 months, my people have passed all these death traps as early as last month and one imb*$%le is coming on NL to tell me he is a contractor! Does mobilising equipment to a few site mean the roads are now good? Since 2015, why have these roads not been fixed? 5% of course. I feel like giving you a zombie headshot resetting slap! You are just impossible! Like your lifeless!
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by EZEBEL: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

https://www.businessdayonline.com/exclusives/article/second-niger-bridge-site-preparation-work-gulps-n40billion/
just take your time to sit close to the window and try to look toward progrees not propaganda.
is your life a propaganda

this one is the third Niger Bridge that branched to your family house in waste-rn part your Osogbo village
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Oblang(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbos dont care weda a politician is christian or muslim, We are above such.

Indeed...
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oblang:

Indeed...

Yes.

The evidence is there
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Oblang(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes.

The evidence is there

OK...na why all of una don dey scream yoruba Muslim everywhere. Really show u care less abt religion...
Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Bahdsypha(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Peaceontome247:
All liar will go to HELL...

please I passed the road today....enugu-onitsha express way is the worst road in SE.

Do you know that from awka to enugu is an hour and forty five minutes??...the road is soo damn bad

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze by Bahdsypha(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Afamed:

which road construction
Grass has even covered one lane....in uqwuoba part of the road
biko stop lying for God's sake.

I traveled from awka to enugu through the road today..
Please say what you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / 16 Sacked Plateau State PDP Lawmakers Threaten To Resume Plenary / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.