Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off (32221 Views)

Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by vedaxcool(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has restated his position in support of labour in its struggle for a living wage.

The former vice president, however, urged both organised labour and federal government to exercise restraint and avoid creating situations that will plunge the nation into deeper crises.

Mr Abubakar implored labour to reconsider its stance on an industrial strike action. He encouraged both sides to go back to the negotiating table and reach an agreement.

“Our economy is already on its knees and escalation of this crisis into full blown industrial strike action may have dire consequences for our nation,” he said in a statement by his spokesperson, Paul Ibe.

The NLC has vowed to proceed on a nationwide strike from Tuesday if government does not agree to a N30, 000 minimum wage for workers.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/294275-minimum-wage-atiku-urges-labour-not-to-strike.html

[/s]

Olodo, Atiku, if it is HSBC he will personally be ranting like a poisonous snake because his money laundering front has been offed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8084972_807620380753104541475819749542392845402077494106484899840njpegcb55e42d9aec450de731e0ae367860e5jpeg53113b822946e0b3543f71e3f4b57755_jpeg52a71e924d4c2597a0c8dc7b11c33610

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Realdeals(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2018
He obviously has no solution, he too would have haggled if he's in power.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Adeyem213: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2018
ipob president welcome go and sit down.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Dididrumz(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless my Daddy , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The incoming President of Nigeria .

So you are my brother?.... **winks**

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by shosky1794: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2018
But some Atiku supporters on another thread said he didn't need to react to the the Labour - FG face-off. Why did he react now
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Atiku my man, thank God u said something nice about this issue!!!

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by princealexndre(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
This Atiku get sense oh, I think m' beginning to like this man. He is well educated and his scope of thinking is diverse, unlike other politicians. He always has an Answer to every Question. I think that's the kind of leader I want.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by KingRagnar: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
This man is not really concerned about the NLC but want to use the protest as leverage to gain public attention that would hopefully for him, translate to votes in 2019. It is a bid guaranteed to end in failure
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Ventura1: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Sowore will pay 100K living wage starting with the Federal civil servants.

Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by GSA01: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2018
Atiku should just put Politics aside and applaud the Federal Government on the wage Increase. it is an act worthy of praise which should be accepted and appreciated by all and sundry.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Pdp4nigeria: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Because he was waiting for the strike to happen so he can use it to score cheap points.
Atiku is not worth that position.
alizma:
Saraki has thought him how to steal other people's glory. Atiku made the statement after he heard that the strike was cancelled. NLC had made it known it was going on strike for some days now, why is Still just coming up with this advise? probably his tell us that he is not as proactive as his fans are projecting him but rather a reactive leader.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by WIZDOM081(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Our amiable President Muhammad Buhari met minimum wage at 18k and increase it to 30k without stress.

May God bless you and entire households.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by excel101(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:
Just like I expected... Beating about the bush.

What is your position exactly??
Can you even agree to collect the 30k minimum wage if you win? Smh.

Click like if you're lost like myself.
now that he has reacted, what else do you expect from him. Do you need understanding to know that he has been reiterating his support for NLC.d tongue
Youngsage:

now that he has reacted, what else do you expect from him. Do you need understanding to know that he has been reiterating his support for NLC.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by paulblue(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
What is all this talk about Atiku been a thief... all those people carrying the news have not been able to tell us any corruption case against the man... if he was corrupt this vindictive apc would have used the Efcc which is a branch of apc to pick him up... so my friends no case against him...please let’s try and be objective in our criticism.. I know apc fox will come and start barking but please tell us reasons why we should vote Buhari with fact (I mean figures and verified statistics )... they have been the one selling Atiku to nigeria.. let’s try and look beyond our nose... God bless Nigeria
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2018
ChrisMafian:
The international criminal has spoken grin
God will never allow this man become my president.
People like u are the problem in Nigeria. Who are u to decide for GOD? Who on earth is without sin? U might be attracting curse upon ur self if Atiku eventually wins. No politician is worth dying instead we pray for a better candidate.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by lukency(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2018
All our leaders including the aspiring leaders are 419, if not why dodging? Say it point blank; I will pay the proposed minimum wage if elected simple! but he will not say this because he too is not sincere and will not want to mention what will be used against him if he eventually wins.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by nelcliff(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2018
ChrisMafian:
The international criminal has spoken grin
God will never allow this man become my president.

Then be ready to migrate to another country because Atiku is the next President of Nigeria. Full Stop.

Hater go and hug ur area transformer.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by Reelmii: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless my Daddy , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The incoming President of Nigeria .
if only ur daddy knows u exist

1 Like

Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by poiZon: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:

ur lost is our gain.
Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by bmos(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jothamthompson:
Atiku till I die

Then be prepared soonest to go yonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Reconstruct Collapsed ATBU Bridge That Led To Students' Death / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.