Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express (26781 Views)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by SAMBARRY: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerians always driving like barbarians like they have 9lives
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2018
kidman96:
Just imagine someone driver against other motorist on a one way lane and causing the deaths of 2 people who are on their lanes.

This is why I say ordinary Nigerians are the bigger problem to this country than the politicians. If you want to know, just get in your car and drive around Lagos for just 4 hours... I believe Nigerians are the worst set of human beings to manage and police in this world.

.. You very correct bro. We keep badmouthing our leaders but ordinary Nigerians are difficult to handle.
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by lekzzyteebee(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2018
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by bluefilm: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2018
kidman96:

Fool

Ha ha ha

Look at this fool. grin

I hope you're not one of those lazy ASUU strikers who have failed to score in this match?

You better wake up and start scoring before ASUU football club sends you permanently to the bench.

Consider this a friendly and timely warning.
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by gabbasin: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2018
RIP to the departed souls, but we should adhere strictly to traffic regulations, okadas are banned on that expressway the bad condition of that road notwithstanding, another motorist drove against traffic. only if we all take our time to do the right things accidents like this would have been avoided but our way of life is ignoring rules and regulations to our peril
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by SarkinYarki: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2018
kidman96:
Just imagine someone driver against other motorist on a one way lane and causing the deaths of 2 people who are on their lanes.
D
This is why I say ordinary Nigerians are the bigger problem to this country than the politicians. If you want to know, just get in your car and drive around Lagos for just 4 hours... I believe Nigerians are the worst set of human beings to manage and police in this world.

Lagos is the worst state where one-way rule is abused, I have been come to the conclusion that one way law doesn't exist in lagos

1 Like

Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2018
kidman96:

I've been saying these for years on here.

Rebel rousing asshats will complain and argue. Their fada grin

1 Like

Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by Gerrard59(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2018
The consequences of bad governance. The whole of Lagos Badagry Expressway is a derelict environment characterised by squalid conditions here and there.

What do they do? They go to social media to praise the useless politicians. Apparently, they deserve whatever they face.

Useless citizenry!

1 Like

Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by Emmabraham: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

They should ensure all the blood spilled on the expressway are cleaned with no trace of blood.
That road was built with tax payers Money

Clown??
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by maziejefe77: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Weekend was so good and glorious, winning is our right , call or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by kamez(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
anytime I see people in top okada from that Lagos badagrry express way down to mile 2 I really fear for them.... u will see the okada men squeezing through any available space and most of them are already drunk by 9am..and driving without sense

rip to the young man
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by chii8(f): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
RIP son,the government should do something about mile2 to iyanera road,its a deathtrap,human lives should be valued in this country,IT SHALL BE WELL WITH NIGERIA.
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by AngelicBeing: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
kidman96:

And the fact is Lagosians are the true Nigerians. Because it consists of every tribe and religion from every corners of Nigeria. So if you want to know how Nigerians behave leave your state and come to lagos. This is the same way they behave in other countries that is why they are always being attacked and called names.
l concur sad

1 Like

Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by Kingibo: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
I never contemplate taking bike on express way o, I rather go late to wherever I am going
Re: Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express by badesco(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2018
His mum happens to be my Inlaw, so the guy in question is a pleasant and easy going person. A fine young lawyer and is loved by everybody. Rip abdulrasheed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) / Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos / Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.