Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,248 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (24965 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by aminulive: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye (Kogi West) has reacted to the assassination attempt on Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu earlier today in Abuja.

PoliticsNGR earlier reported that Ekweremadu and his family were almost killed after a gunman gained access to their residence but was subdued in time by security. Melaye took to Twitter to state;

Just spoke to Senator Ike Ekweremadu. There was an attempt to assassinate him about 4 am this morning. One of the assains was arrested after serious wrestling. He has been handed over to the police in Apo Police Station. We are in Perilous times but God will continue to be God.

https://politicsngr.com/just-dino-melaye-reacts-assassination-attempt-ekweremadu/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2018
No weapon fashioned against Ikweremadu , shall prosper.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by neroflo: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2018
angry damn....i wished he was assassinated
i want the rich to also cry in pain grin grin grin grin grin grin

suffering is not only 4 d masses

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by rofanx13: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
I can't agree less with Dino. We have never experienced this type of government in the history of Nigeria.

May God forgive and deliver us for we knew not what we did in 2015.

We were warned by Peter the rock (fayose) but we didn't take him serious.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Groovenaija360(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
I still don't get why Buhari would want to kill Ekweremadu

Osinbajo is a useless Afonja man colonized by the lifeless Fulani man

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Obijulius: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari!!!!!

Presidency is not a do or die affair! You can create a new country populated by zombies and rule over them.

Remember GEJ.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by SIMPLYkush: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
God will destroy buhari and his evil plans... may the devil grind his balls to fine pieces, evil dictator

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by sojayy(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
assassination!!!!! politics of do or die........naija which way?? undecided undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by BubuZombi: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Nothing Runs Into Your Dumb Head Aside Assassination.

Stupid Raster Senator in Our Red Chambers

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Omeokachie: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Those who have failed and wasted their 'talent' are suddenly all desperate...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hisgrace090: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Hmm!

Politics is the grand father of selfishness, its either me or nothing else nature of Nigerian politics makes me shiever.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Enoch07: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Dino!!!
But who ekweremadu done offend na
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bmos(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
How you know it is APC behind the dastard act? Police is investigating

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Hassan88(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Youngsage: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
The assassination attempt was on Ekeremadu but Dino melaye is in the hospital bed on his behalf.
Such benevolence.

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Haymaykar(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Y are dey only haunting him
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Receive sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
It is well with Nigeria politics.
Thank God for the DSP's family.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by lordswill03: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2018
No be him them wan assassinate why una come use Dino severe pain photo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bettercreature(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
It is well with Nigeria's politics.
Thank God for the DSP's family.
And you believe all these co.ck and bull story?Politicians be setting themselves up just to score political points

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by enemyofprogress: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2018
APC is desperate to hold on to power

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Cyoung4real(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2018
APC at it again. all their plans no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Abbeyme: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2018
But, what could be wrong here?

So, PDP wants to assassinate Ekweremadu for wanting to dump the umbrella??

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by mragos(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Really??
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bigsmoke2(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Who says the attack is not from within PDP

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bluefilm: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2018
PDP and action movies are like 5 & 6.

Ekwerenmadu, I hope you remembered to call Ben "10" Murray Bruce just like Sinator Deno did during this own kidnapping ordeal?

Idiots.

Nonsense. sad

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by googlepikins: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

we have to see thiefnubuu die first

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2018
BubuZombi:
Nothing Runs Into Your Dumb Head Aside Assassination.

Stupid Raster Senator in Our Red Chambers
maybe some thief that scaled the fence and was caught by security has suddenly become an assasination attempt and these gullible imbeciles above are already cursing the government. This nairaland is just a forum for a certain kind of people

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Thisis2raw(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2018
This smells all Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Passanta: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2018
You are mad! [qquote author=neroflo post=72725233] angry damn....i wished he was assassinated

[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Laju1234: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Reactor

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Wike Commissions Roads In Akwa Ibom, Flags Off Petro-Chemicals Factory, Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.