Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (24970 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by BubuZombi: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2018
silastemplar:
maybe some thief that scaled the fence and was caught by security has suddenly become an assasination attempt and these gullible imbeciles above are already cursing the government. This nairaland is just a forum for a certain kind of people

Of Course.

They Can't Stop Our 2019Ambition

Buhari Till2023

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Benekruku(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Propaganda!

Which assassin will walk into his residence to take his life

People like Ekweremandu are best assassinated outside their homes

Assassin is a learner

Going to meet him inside his house grin grin grin

I smell propaganda
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by kanayo76: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:
angry damn....i wished he was assassinated
i want the rich to also cry in pain grin grin grin grin grin grin

suffering is not only 4 d masses
If they cry, will their tears take you out of the pit of wickedness, tribalism, evil mindedness and Lazyness that your Father has dumped you into. If na thief Tinibu that has taken all you ( Afonja's) destiny the attempt was made on, Lazy fool like you for don they shout, you better have a rethink,lways strive and pray that God will make you greater than them.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by madmohamed(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

damm u don't have sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Bimpe29: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2018
That's not good enough. Wish for your brother, that which you wish for yourself. After all, he has not been alleged of killing.
neroflo:

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by akiOYIBO: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2018
How I wish all Igbo politicians die one after the other
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by sobastical: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

What sort of gibberish talk is this?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by sobastical: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Benekruku:
Propaganda!

Which assassin will walk into his residence to take his life

People like Ekweremandu are best assassinated outside their homes

Assassin is a learner

Going to meet him inside his house grin grin grin

I smell propaganda

You don't really know the definition of assassin and what they are capable of doing.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Benekruku(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2018
sobastical:

You don't really know the definition of assassin and what they are capable of doing.

Hello!

Going for a personality like Ekweremadu inside his home is a NO NO

Personality determines mode

Assassins are learners!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by impressive04: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2018
It's time to reap the bookies for all we've lost to them. Join us and thank us later..

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by GSA01: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Politics of bitterness and hate, will not make PDP supporters convince Voters to vote in Atiku. I'm surprised at so many comments above me that President Buhari is involved in the attempted Assassination of Ike Ekweremadu. It's so unfortunate that most people have allowed Politics to cloud their judgment.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by AnanseK(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Groovenaija360:
I still don't get why Buhari would want to kill Ekweremadu

Osinbajo is a useless Afonja man colonized by the lifeless Fulani man

Please check your Igbos circles properly, this has an eastern signature. One of the said assassination was arrested, what’s his name and who sent him? Simple.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by nairaman66(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:
The assassination attempt was on Ekeremadu but Dino melaye is in the hospital bed on his behalf.
Such benevolence.

You won the hilarious and most clannish comment of the day..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by babatee90(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
I still believe it was staged...Naija politicians no be today?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Lotorino: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please av some sense joor
rofanx13:
I can't agree less with Dino. We have never experienced this type of government in the history of Nigeria.

May God forgive and deliver us for we knew not what we did in 2015.

We were warned by Peter the rock (fayose) but we didn't take him serious.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by humberjade: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
rofanx13:
I can't agree less with Dino. We have never experienced this type of government in the history of Nigeria.

May God forgive and deliver us for we knew not what we did in 2015.

We were warned by Peter the rock (fayose) but we didn't take him serious.

grin grin grin

Really?

I have no qualms with people supporting whosoever they want as President in 2019, but it is not so good when people spread info that can't be substantiated...Pls go back thru history and check d no of unresolved assassinations of political bigwigs that were perpetuated during PDP's 16 year reign...have u heard of any high profile assassination in d last 3 years?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Yopcity: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Tinubu, buhari, or dangote should be assasinated first because they re richer than him if we should follow ur wish, anumanu !
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by dederocs(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
This guy na joker... Wrestling with a gun man?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Felixv: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
They need to feel the pain ordinary Nigerians are feeling. They just appropriate what they like to themselves
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLGqbaD42M
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
nairaman66:

You won the hilarious and most clannish comment of the day..
dino melaye releases new song blast kogi governor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFdJBLcV9co
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Kingspin(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bola igwe way. Collab
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by fof1: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

ARE U SICK IN D HEAD OR HEART? SADDIST LIKE UR TYPE DON'T LIVE LONG,PLS REPENT,CHANGE BEFORE U ARE USED FOR SACRIFICE. GOD HABE MERCY ON U BEFORE D JUDGEMENT FALLS ON YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.