Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman (8517 Views)

Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / Vote Visionary, Don't Vote Parties- Pastor David Ibiyemie Tell Nigerians (video) / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by luckysmills: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Only if Moghalu Kingsley and Sowere were together. Anyway, my vote is for Prof Kingsley Moghalu winning or loosing.
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by VULCAN(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2018
You mean your vote is for Buhari cos every vote not for Atiku is for Buhari indirectly

luckysmills:
Only if Moghalu Kingsley and Sowere were together. Anyway, my vote is for Prof Kingsley Moghalu winning or loosing.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by martowskin1(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
He's saying the truth.
People like SOWORE who would develop Nigeria aren't given chances.
Instead we concentrate on a lifeless animal and a shameless thief

He should atleast contest for a senatorial seat or state governor , we can judge him from there, u don't just wakeup one morning because u employ 300people u say won be president of Nigeria....

Pls this is not primary school class captain position
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by Youngsage: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2018
akeentech:

He's referring to SOWORE
undecided
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by SarkinYarki: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2018
I hope this man knows that a vote for anyone outside Atiku is actually a vote for Buhari so him encouraging members of his large church to vote people on tiny parties is tantamount to telling them to vote for Buhari ..We must be wise !!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

Take a minute and read his antecedents. Sowore's I mean. Someone that has stood on the side of truth all his life, dedicating his time and strength in fighting for the masses and standing up against tyranny seems like the perfect patriotic nationalist nigeria needs at this time! China had the same in Xi jinpin at the right time and see where China is today compared to 40 years ago.

DJT had no prior political experience and became the president of America. Forget all that political experience nonsense when the political class has done nothing but fuckd the country royally!
Donald J Trump has a multi-million dollar company. Donald J Trump has leadership experience

Comparing Sowore to DJT is an insult to DJT who had at least forty years of experience in business and had been in political circles for at least a decade before contesting Presidency. If there is any contestant who can be compared to DJT, it is when Atiku, because he is also an avid businessman.

Sowore has stood by truth all his life, that is quite funny. He is no more than an activist who spent more time doing his activism from abroad, that is why I put him next to segalink, who has become far more influential than Sowore in a space of one year in the same activism.

How many people has Sowore helped get out of jail? How many people has he had direct impact in their lives? He does a lot of talking and such, but how far have his words gone in Nigeria as far as policy impact? Segalink was one of those who spearheaded the #EndSARS movement, does Sowore have any such movement with his name attached to it?

There is a certain Dr. Funmilayo on Twitter who stays in the UK, he spearheaded the #Reform9jaBanks movement and that was what led to the Senate passing the motion which ordered CBN to seize collection of ATM charges from banks amongst others.

These are peopoe whose level of activism have led to change. Does Sowore have any of these stories under his belt or is he just one of those with sweet words?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by damzy88: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:
Donald J Trump has a multi-million dollar company. Donald J Trump has leadership experience

Comparing Sowore to DJT is an insult to DJT who had at least forty years of experience in business and had been in political circles for at least a decade before contesting Presidency. If there is any contestant who can be compared to DJT, it is when Atiku, because he is also an avid businessman.

Sowore has stood by truth all his life, that is quite funny. He is no more than an activist who spent more time doing his activism from abroad, that is why I put him next to segalink, who has become far more influential than Sowore in a space of one year in the same activism.

How many people has Sowore helped get out of jail? How many people has he had direct impact in their lives? He does a lot of talking and such, but how far have his words gone in Nigeria as far as policy impact? Segalink was one of those who spearheaded the #EndSARS movement, does Sowore have any such movement with his name attached to it?

There is a certain Dr. Funmilayo on Twitter who stays in the UK, he spearheaded the #Reform9jaBanks movement and that was what led to the Senate passing the motion which ordered CBN to seize collection of ATM charges from banks amongst others.

These are peopoe whose level of activism have led to change. Does Sowore have any of these stories under his belt or is he just one of those with sweet words?

kiss
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by maziejefe77: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Weekend was so good and glorious, winning is our right , call or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:

Like I said in my post. Take a minute and read sowore's antecedents! I'd type till my fingers break in an attempt to wanna highlight it all here. From his time in unilag, through Abacha till date and learn for yourself how he's been actively involved in steering this nation in the right direction. If I were to make a guess, it would be that you know of this things and only dismiss them because they do not align with your political views.

I am no politician, i just have seen enough to know that atiku, whose first time in the presidency resulted in spending over $16BILLION on electricity and Nigeria is still in the dark amongst other things and Buhari, whose presidency has been a bit of a step in the right direction but still fall short of what is expected BOTH do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria right.

Macron was a political newbie, Donald trump (despite being an active donor to both the Democrats and Republicans in the past) is also a political newbie to mention but a few persons. While I do not support Trump's politics at all, the idea that one must be politically vast before running a country is an idea that belongs in the past!

Atiku is a BIG NOOOOO! Buhari is a no! Sowore or Moghalu are the likes nigeria needs at the helm of affairs now!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

Like I said in my post. Take a minute and read sowore's antecedents! I'd type till my fingers break in an attempt to wanna highlight it all here. From his time in unilag, through Abacha till date and learn for yourself how he's been actively involved in steering this nation in the right direction. If I were to make a guess, it would be that you know of this things and only dismiss them because they do not align with your political views.

I am no politician, i just have seen enough to know that atiku, whose first time in the presidency resulted in spending over $16BILLION on electricity and Nigeria is still in the dark amongst other things and Buhari, whose presidency has been a bit of a step in the right direction but still fall short of what is expected BOTH do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria right.

Macron was a political newbie, Donald trump (despite being an active donor to both the Democrats and Republicans in the past) is also a political newbie to mention but a few persons. While I do not support Trump's politics at all, the idea that one must be politically vast before running a country is an idea that belongs in the past!

Atiku is a BIG NOOOOO! Buhari is a no! Sowore or Moghalu are the likes nigeria needs at the helm of affairs now!

Which political views do you think I have?

Type till your hands break please, after all, the antecedents of the likes of Tinubu even put them as heroes under Abacha, but when put in positions of power, what did they do?

Why did Sowore renege on the PACT agreement? That was a true test of integrity, because he lost, he threw away an agreement he signed up for and went ahead to contest a position he KNOWS he can never win.

What antecedents does he have? I may not be aware of his antics during Abacha's time, but I am aware that in this democratic dispensation, he cannot point at anything his activism has achieved. There is NOTHING, I gave you what segalink and Dr. Funmikayo have done in one year, where was Sowore when these men were doing these things?

A man that cannot even keep to an agreement that small cannot be said to have any integrity. He is selfish and greedy and obsessed with the idea of getting power by whatever means he has to and I can assure you that if he gets it, he will be as clueless as Buhari was when he got in, if not worse.

Integrity in politics is a joke. If you know the kind of shady decisions world leaders make in a bid to maintain the soveriengty of their nations, you will never assume that a man of integrity can seat as President without tainting himself.

But, please, show me Sowore's antecedents. I have no political affiliations. I am a logical being to an extent and if you have any solid thing, by all means, post it.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by mexbee1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
goodnessjeria:
Funke Funke!!

Wetin Funke do you??
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by mexbee1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
goodnessjeria:
Funke Funke!!

Wetin Funke do you?? Hope no be Funke BEDC?? Lol
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Starboytwo:
And if your not in the leading parties your head is not there niyen... You just come play... Shikena
you are the person limiting your options, don't be myopic
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by NothingDoMe: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
jayfolarin:
SOWORE and/or MOGHALU!

Wake up Nigerians! If there is anything the just suspended NLC strike should teach you, its that the elites are the few and we ordinary nigerians are the MANY! When the Many decides to do a thing, the few are rendered completely powerless to stop that thing!

Pdp despite being a shitty party with mostly shitty individuals has the right Motto in 'Power to the People' because power and absolute power belongs to the People. YOU & ME! Do not let anyone tell you otherwise!

Vote out this old hags, thieves and manipulators holding back the greatness of our dear country.
I know a vote splitter when I see one.
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:

Type till your hands break please, after all, the antecedents of the likes of Tinubu even put them as heroes under Abacha, but when put in positions of power, what did they do?

Why did Sowore renege on the PACT agreement? That was a true test of integrity, because he lost, he threw away an agreement he signed up for and went ahead to contest a position he KNOWS he can never win.

What antecedents does he have? I may not be aware of his antics during Abacha's time, but I am aware that in this democratic dispensation, he cannot point at anything his activism has achieved. There is NOTHING, I gave you what segalink and Dr. Funmikayo have done in one year, where was Sowore when these men were doing these things?

A man that cannot even keep to an agreement that small cannot be said to have any integrity. He is selfish and greedy and obsessed with the idea of getting power by whatever means he has to and I can assure you that if he gets it, he will be as clueless as Buhari was when he got in, if not worse.

Integrity in politics is a joke. If you know the kind of shady decisions world leaders make in a bid to maintain the soveriengty of their nations, you will never assume that a man of integrity can seat as President without tainting himself.

But, please, show me Sowore's antecedents. I have no political affiliations. I am a logical being to an extent and if you have any solid thing, by all means, post it.

You do seem like someone unlike 95% of political commentators here and I'd really love to engage you in political discourse about my thoughts about the candidacy of sowore but I really can't now in writing. Perhaps, we can talk on the phone? I really would just like to hear your thoughts about politics and where you lean generally.

Let me know if that's okay for you and I can shoot you an email.
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by ajl: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
He's saying the truth.

Nigerians are the architects of their own miseries. When they see white, they called it black and when see black they will say it's red. Check your bible, Quran, and traditional religion knowledge and tell me what usually become of such people. Misery.

And the white man view is that a black man can give up his entire future for a plate of meal. Haven't we seen that already in the largest black nation, a symbol of what constitutes the black race. Or what nation or people perfectly represent the current state of misery and poverty of the black race.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by ajl: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I know a vote splitter when I see one.

Divide whatever money the corrupt politicians are giving you for you to waste your precious time and life defending them by the total numbers of days in 4 years. Whatever answer you get represent what the politician think your life is worth per day. See your life, and what you gave up your life for.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by ajl: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:
how do you know Sowore can develop Nigeria?

What is Sowore's antecedents? What has he done to give you this faith in him? Sowore could not even keep to the terms of the PACT agreement he signed off for, because his ambition was far greater than it.

Na food wey sweet pass dey give jedijedi. Talk is cheap. Sowore should go and join National Assembly first, you cannot win a Presidential election with little or no prior participation in government or leadership.

As it stands, even segalink on Twitter, will poll more votes than Sowore if he comes out for a post against him.

I do not want to call you names. Which PACT are you referring to. Except if you have been reading false news or wrong video. Sowore is not Moghalu who signed onto PACT in black and white and failed to honour it. Question is this, did Sowore signed any agreement on PACT. He attended the first meeting and based on what he observed at that meeting he decided never to go to the meetings again. He stated that at the meeting some aspirants were saying the older politicians asked them to select a candidate among themselves and present this candidate to them. To Sowore, that mean some of the younger aspirants in PACT were taking orders from the old politicians. If you are wise and really believe in your candidacy, would you still sign onto the agreement. Sowore was wise not to sign on but Moghalu fell for it. Now ask yourself, where is their PACT candidate, at least someone win their election.

Obvious reason why the nation is the poverty capital of the world. Too many people like you on the streets.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by EmperorShizzy: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
ajl:

I do not want to call you names. Which PACT are you referring to. Except if you have been reading false news or wrong video. Sowore is not Moghalu who signed onto PACT in black and white and failed to honour it. Question is this, did Sowore signed any agreement on PACT. He attended the first meeting and based on what he observed at that meeting he decided never to go to the meetings again. He stated that at the meeting some aspirants were saying the older politicians asked them to select a candidate among themselves and present this candidate to them. To Sowore, that mean some of the younger aspirants in PACT were taking orders from the old politicians. If you are wise and really believe in your candidacy, would you still sign onto the agreement. Sowore was wise not to sign on but Moghalu fell for it. Now ask yourself, where is their PACT candidate, at least someone win their election.

Obvious reason why the nation is the poverty capital of the world. Too many people like you on the streets.

Bro pls just ignore that girl,its obvious she don't know anything about Nigeria politics or just chose to be dumb
Imagine her saying Sowore is carrying out his activism abroad,A 21 years old boy confronting the military dictators to the point of death,he was jailed, beaten and injected with some strange stuff just to silence him
Even the segalink she's talking about said Sowore is the best presidential Candidate now
And if this election is between Sowore and this new faces excluding the lifeless dullard and the fat thief ,he's sure to win
He refused to sign any agreement with The PACT cos some of the Candidate are taking order from the cabals,Imagine Madam Oby visiting the grandfather of bad governance and corruption

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by NothingDoMe: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
ajl:

Divide whatever money the corrupt politicians are giving you for you to waste your precious time and life defending them by the total numbers of days in 4 years. Whatever answer you get represent what the politician think your life is worth per day. See your life, and what you gave up your life for.
Lol. What a weird comment cheesy
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by papazizii(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
VULCAN:
I might have accepted what you say if Sowore had a blueprint.

All he has is his militant nature.

Sowore should remain in opposition to give govt heat. But he doesn't yet have what it takes to enter the kitchen let alone make a tasty meal

You are not making any sense with due respect and i only see a blind man speaking.
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by Egein(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
dsuccessfulguy:
One of the best pastors in naija

I agree!
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by papazizii(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:

You have two problems it’s either you know the truth but hate Sowore or you dont know anything,sorry if I sound offensive.
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
papazizii:

You have two problems it’s either you know the truth but hate Sowore or you dont know anything,sorry if I sound offensive.
we are all here to he educated.

You cannot claim to be in the know, and keep information to yourself. I sha know Sowore cannot win segalink in any poll. That is a fact, how much more the likes of Buhari and Atiku. This is not SUG elections

3 Likes

Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stupid “Pastor”

Tell your donors to boycott stupid (s)election then...if you are SINCERE
Re: 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman by DateMynd44(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
He's saying the truth.
he's referring to Donald Duke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts / How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country / Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.