Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer (33109 Views)

NYSC: Is Minimum Wage And Arrears Feasible. / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Beremx(f): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Someone asked the definition of minimum wage on a facebook page. The replies people wrote as the definition of minimum wage are so hilarious.

Nigerians are funny people. Lol grin grin

1 Share

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Beremx(f): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
More grin

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by iSpread(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
When you go to buy suya and mallam give you taste to taste, that taste is called minimum wage.

50 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by JasonScoolari: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oh my God! This is so funny.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
minimum wage is the peanut money from the treasury.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by 9jvirgin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Even with the $18.48 per hour I am currently earning, I still told my supervisor in the last bi-weekly One-on-One meeting we had last week that I am not happy with what I earn and insisted I want an increase and she promised to get me a raise in February of 2019.

How can someone survive with $50 per month salary!!!!!!! God please save your people! sad sad sad

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Oceannaagent: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by jamael(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
tobidipity:
Minimum wage is that fisi you ask your garri seller to put after selling your one cup for you
iSpread:
When you go to buy suya and mallam give you taste to taste, that taste is called minimum wage.
So funny.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-b3zpCkN43Lg/W12gLyiGkgI/AAAAAAAANdM/8n5wlcSuw8AQxsWR1AEPKGblSr71a5O_gCLcBGAs/s320/vry1.gif[/img]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Yewandequeen(f): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Here to read comments
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by tobidipity(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Minimum wage is that fisi you ask your garri seller to put after selling your one cup for you

6 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Divay22(f): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by BadiratT: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Ayoemrys(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
meeetweeeeew

6 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yawn

2 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by whizdame(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Not funny

1 Like

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by donnie(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
wink
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Damsexy18(f): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by upower123(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Funny Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Hobbybear(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
minimum wage is the peanut money from the treasury.
lol
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by ehinmowo: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Minimum wage can be define as a muzzle put in the mouth of a working horse to prevent it from benefiting from the product of it labor.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Beremx:
Someone asked the definition of minimum wage on a facebook page. The replies people wrote as the definition of minimum wage are so hilarious.

Nigerians are funny people. Lol grin grin

please is that you on your dp or your village witch?I'm just asking
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Beehshorp(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
iSpread:

You should go to the person's page and add yours in order to compete for the most dry comments made. It's obvious op doesn't know what hilarious means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by dotcomnamename: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mthcewwwww not funny. Nairaland wailers's thread proudly supported as usual by frustrated moderator. The frustrated moderator is so desperate to an extent that he's always search for any wailing post from his fellow frustrated wailers that is all against the government of Buhari and then push it to front page. I bet anyone that is supporting Buhari especially if the person is from the SW/SS Nigeria to start a thread with similar topic and you will see how he will abandon the thread for life. You have no shame at all. Yes you this moderator. Keep up the good work. Whether you people like it or not, Buhari will be reelected in 2019. If una like make una wail from now till election, it won't stop Buhari from defeating una Atiku, just like the way he defeated una ineffectual buffoon back to otuoke. undecided.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by obi4eze(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
A minimum wage is the lowest remuneration that employers can legally pay their workers and should not be lower than an average Olosho's pay per night. But in Nigeria reverse is the case.

Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Femich18(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerians grin grin grin Funny people...
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Transformium: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
undecided
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by AdonaiAluminium: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Minimum wage is the money Nigerian govt pay to workers to keep them in perpetual poverty and bondage

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hobbybear:
lol
abi oooo. kikiki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode / Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.