Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend (42257 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by SantiRAMBO: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Praise God for you. I have a friend who is in a similar situation. Unlike you him mumu never do. Id say him mumu never start. The guy still dey follow d babe. She curses him ....make I no talk too much congrats
The earlier he quits, the less it will hurt!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by centboy123456(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kseafresh:
Most Girls are Useless i swear... That's how one nearly drove me mad with emotional Trauma...Thank God am out...Never invest emotionally with a Nigerian Bitch

Nigeria girls matter trie me I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Spain007(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
frozen70:
Any man that is not matured enough can't keep a woman

Maturity here comes in somany forms

Emotional maturity
Mind maturity
Pocket maturity
Sense maturity
Observation maturity
Manners maturity
Approach maturity
Technicality maturity
Handling maturity
Mature maturity
Understanding maturity
Manipulative skills maturity

Too much maturity for just one Man...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
frozen70:

Emotional maturity
Mind maturity
Pocket maturity
Sense maturity
Observation maturity
Manners maturity
Approach maturity
Technicality maturity
Handling maturity
Mature maturity
Understanding maturity
the term maturity in thos your case would mean him rolling over and being ridden like pony angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jayslyder: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
what happened to breaking things off without drama...girls are demons okay but it's immature to go about ranting on social media. ..thunder fire both of them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:

she give am sumpting chop cheesy
Bro this guy dull. Since our Uni days girls dey use him head him never wake up. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by AleAirHub(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
D comments here dey learn from my own experience if I share mine embarassed embarassed embarassed . So ladies will bring blesses into your life but others is HELL on earth....

It's well embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

The earlier he quits, the less it will hurt!
They have been together for abt 4 years now. Maybe its good he suffers
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by centboy123456(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:

come to edo state cheesy.na dere u go really see ppl with really bad mouth cheesy

na god go help u oh I swear na god go help u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by centboy123456(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
prince3009:

I swear...Nigerian Girls are THE WORST GIRLS TO DATE IN AFRICA!

Go to places like Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon etc...you will see very beautiful and voluptuous ladies who are so sweet and loving and know the meaning of what it is to be in love. That's why in those French-Speaking countries they see Nigerian men as gods because we know how to love and pet a woman unlike their men! Anybody esp a guy who has visited these countries can attest to this fact.

But over here, these lazy furgly over-bleached sun-burned fat pot-bellied bloated or skinny fake-hair wearing good-for-nothing female tramps feel because they have a p*ssy, they are entitled to be treated like queens and you are now their "Human ATM machine"!

u are right my brother all those country u list up they all like Nigeria men

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jumbus31(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
PierreAbutu:

angry
So true
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Kseafresh: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
centboy123456:

Nigeria girls matter trie me I swear
selfish Self-centred Cvnts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
humilitypays:
Do you know why ladies play hard to get or do shakara when guys asks them out for a date

Simply because they know that u the guy is looking for trouble to carry, so they delay the answer in order for u to calculate your pocket well if u can carry the problem u are inviting into your life cheesy

I think single guys who dont have much cash should concentrate more on masturbation to relief sexual urge instead of using relationship to drain their little income.

Its unfortunate that ladies swore never to be useful to men except for sex, its a pity angry

Now I see why Nigerian government should help do poverty alleviation to help lift our women from abject poverty and perpetual lack cry

But I am scared still cos even the ones earning good salary and the ones from rich family are also financial liabilities to their boyfriends and fiancés, its really shameful sha o, hmmm lipsrsealed

Please you Nigerian males should quit complaining like grouchy wives in a polygamous martiage and get a life!

You cannot eat your cake and have it..Because of y'all inherently selfish nature and acute myopia,you have all condemned feminist ideals citing some yeye 'African culutre...

Now this feminism you so abhor would have inculcated the priniciples of independence in the minds of the average female in Nigeria but you sellfish males will have none of it..

However,inspite of all your silly noises online,Nigerian women married to average Nigerian men end up footing at least 50% of the house-hold bills in the home as well as taking care of the children and the home!!....I am talking facts here not nairaland land of fantasies....So what exactly do you do??

Every single married couple i know close-up has the woman doing at least 60% of what needs to be done to keep the home running while the really unlucky ones is saddled with 80%!

All you do is complain and fool around..making the average married Nigerian male extremely irresponsible and lacking any principles whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Smile4daddy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
I broke up with mine few days ago.. I won't even say we were dating cos she kept causing me emotional trauma and still claimed that she loves me. I couldn't take it anymore after I went to visit her one night and she told me to follow her go meet her sweetheart "a guy" ... I just jejeli left.. Girls eh!! De bring nothing to table except emotional trauma
Na so we see am ooo but am okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by ped007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't worry...
U guys will still f*ck again very very soon.
SantiRAMBO:

I ignored her for days.. She started commenting on my whatsapp stories, I just had to blast her, we argued.. She wanted to manipulate me by saying "You must really love me to feel this bad and I really did love you too. If you're angry tell me.. I just told her that I'm done with relationships dat I wanna stay alone and grow myself... We still view each others whatsapp stories but we've got nothing going on again.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jonadull: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So if she had visited u and given u to the honeypot, she has accepted you? She merely knew u just after d kitty.
No I wasn’t just after the kitty angry
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Bro this guy dull. Since our Uni days girls dey use him head him never wake up. angry
hm if na so im dey act with other girls una need to wake am up oo and let im see d lightcheesy. Guys like dat ladies dey always dey use dem as ATM magacheesy. Biko make una help dat guy see d lightcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by CEOwatazs: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided How come d said guy in question bears d status of (MY STATUS) Bloggers though,well it's well Sha some women r worth giving Thanksgiving for when u break free from them.... Have u ever Noticed that when u start dating a leaches of a galfrd d Devil suddenly leaves u alone... grin cos he already knows that yuh finished... grin cheesy

you are the only sensible person av seen fr long.....
jux as I was scrolling down to make similar comment I saw yours.

buhari need ur service in aso rock.....

u are wise joor.

wat Amma jux seeing ur username says oda wise
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by humilitypays(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please you Nigerian males should quit complaining like grouchy wives in a polygamous martiage and get a life!

You cannot eat your cake and have it..Because of y'all inherently selfish nature and acute myopia,you have all condemned feminist ideals citing some yeye 'African culutre...

Now this feminism you so abhor would have inculcated the priniciples of independence in the minds of the average female in Nigeria but you sellfish males will have none of it..

However,inspite of all your silly noises online,Nigerian women married to average Nigerian men end up footing at least 50% of the house-hold bills in the home as well as taking care of the children and the home!!....I am talking facts here not nairaland land of fantasies....So what exactly do you do??

Every single married couple i know close-up has the woman doing at least 60% of what needs to be done to keep the home running while the really unlucky ones is saddled with 80%!

All you do is complain and fool around..making the average married Nigerian male extremely irresponsible and lacking any principles whatsoever.
My sister with all due respect I say shatap there shocked

Nigerian women living in Western countries where feminism is practiced, I mean Nigerian women living in UK, USA, Canada, etc still have this same attitude of leeching on men they are dating or married to. Even the ones u think have great jobs still practice coded runs or corporate prostitution targeting men with fat wallet!

I have a biz associate, a man who lives in US. He won Visa lottery back then and moved to US as a single man. Later brought his fiancé from Nigeria to join him after they got married.

His fiancé was a student when he married her so as she arrived US, they sat down and agreed that his fiancé (his wife now) will go back to school to study nursing which seemed to be the best course to get job easily in US.

He trained this Lady from year one till she became an RN.

Once she started working, she started acting up, the man asked her for them to join effort and buy a house, she refused that her family back home are suffering that she needs to assist them. The hubby didn't complain. 3 years later, the hubby said let's contribute and go to Nigeria and build a house for us, she refused that her priority now is her kids, the man just forgot about her and now doing everything on his own for peace to reign.

This is the plight of many Nigerian men home and abroad with their wives and girlfriends, they are never useful financially to their man, never! Very wicked people called Nigerian women angry

Where do u live

If u doubt me, if u have a brother living abroad, ask him about Nigerian ladies over there and hear his honest opinion as a brother.

That's why most Nigerian guys living abroad still find it difficult to marry Nigerian ladies abroad.

Nigerian ladies are not here or there.

They want feminism just to get equal opportunisties with men but hate feminism when it demands them to share equal responsibilities with their men.

They seem so selfish, stingy and wicked to their men, always wanting things that benefit them alone.

The only reason Nigerian ladies claim to like feminism is just to give them opportunity to make free money, get best paid jobs without merit or stress but will never want to spend equally with men after they earn all the money.

You know what I am saying sis, u can't claim not to undecided

As for your last paragraph, I don't know where these women that contribute 60% of their household expenditure are oh. I have never seen any, even my own blood sister who earns fat and can be considered close to rich still don't contribute even 30% in her home, her hubby even pays for repair of her personally owned company vehicles which the hubby once told me jokingly and we laughed over it cos he was using the scenario to advice me on how to handle marriage.

So I wonder where these super Nigerian women contributing 60% of their household expenditures are oh, me want one oh shocked cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
the term maturity in thos your case would mean him rolling over and being ridden like pony angry

No dear,
Once a man is turtured in this ways, he already knows what to apply to her
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Spain007:

Too much maturity for just one Man...

Yes dear, women are manipulative by nature, you need to step up your game to match them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

there are two types of feminism in this worldcheesy. The first one is the normal feminism we all know and the second is the nigerian feminismcheesy. I think many men dislike the nigerian type of femninism cos of its selfish naturecheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Mavor: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
#MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by latsy: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
prince3009:

I swear...Nigerian Girls are THE WORST GIRLS TO DATE IN AFRICA!

Go to places like Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon etc...you will see very beautiful and voluptuous ladies who are so sweet and loving and know the meaning of what it is to be in love. That's why in those French-Speaking countries they see Nigerian men as gods because we know how to love and pet a woman unlike their men! Anybody esp a guy who has visited these countries can attest to this fact.

But over here, these lazy furgly over-bleached sun-burned fat pot-bellied bloated or skinny fake-hair wearing good-for-nothing female tramps feel because they have a p*ssy, they are entitled to be treated like queens and you are now their "Human ATM machine"!

Most girls irrespective of the country actually see their maga as gods.
Don't be deceived, it is not love.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Abuja91(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy for post the pix of the babe so make we know how to avoid such a babe in case we jam her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin brother u have just made my day. I won't forgive myself if I die of laughter
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Irokonna: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
That's immaturity on display, a simple form of defence mechanism to actually hide the fact that he has been crying and needs consolation. When you break up, move on, don't go talking trash on wasap, you used this same mouth to call her baby, sweetheart and all the beautiful nonsense she likes to hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
there are two types of feminism in this worldcheesy. The first one is the normal feminism we all know and the second is the nigerian feminismcheesy. I think many men dislike the nigerian type of femninism cos of its selfish naturecheesy.
Nigerian feminists are confused set of ladies,,,, they don't even understand what the movement is all about.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Abuja91(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He doesn't sound like one celebrating to me.
He actually sounds bitter and used.

Relationships are overrated.
It's far profitable for a person to be single, masturbate frequently and be happy.

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by humilitypays(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
GBAM! Spoke it! shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
frozen70:

Emotional maturity
Mind maturity
Pocket maturity
Sense maturity
Observation maturity
Manners maturity
Approach maturity
Technicality maturity
Handling maturity
Mature maturity
Understanding maturity
wich one be maturity for inside. The girl wanted to kill d guy with financial responsiblitycheesy. Upon the girlfriend monthly allowance plus weekly stipends d guy dey give her she's still not appreciative. Calling the guy stingy upon all his efforts.iyam very very sure d guy lost a lot of weight during the relationshipcheesy. Probably one malaysian big boy has shown himself on the horizon for d lady to be exhibiting such attitude. Anyway its time for him to regain all those weight he lost while in the relationshipcheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
kamez:
broke up with mine last week.. babe was making my life so miserable..over possessive, jealous, and the laziest woman I have ever seen in my life.. to even fix the bed in the morning was a problem.. yet she spends her entire life on instagram whatsapp and facebook..

I plan getting married next year, so I had to break up with her because it was obvious, that I will never marry her type of person.. so there was no point wasting my time....

This one weak me oooo bro
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
madamgrace:
Welcome to the club bro!!!

While dating I envied single gurls because they were never subjected to emotional blackmail and troubles. The day I decided to be single again remains one of the best days of my life.
But you won't be single all your life, you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.