Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing (71041 Views)

Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Topmaike007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
good
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by SmartToyota(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Spare Parts are easily sourced.
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Justseyii: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by DedeNkem: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeria is so messed up that this made news. Watch some tv to see what other countries use as taxis.
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by ife2ray: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Needed urgently for employment:
A fast growing IT company located at western house, lagos requires the services of commission marketers for immediate employment.
Salary is negotiable.
Interested persons to send email to: sam-atoe@opendeskng.com
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by FrankFrenzy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
We sabi give car funny names in Nigeria sha "Big daddy", which one is "Big mummy"? angry

its even called "big for nothing" sef
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Toseenlove: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Icon4s:
See that overflowing trash bin in that 3rd picture within the premises of an International Airport What is wrong with our sanitary sense as a nation?

No need lamenting, Nigeria is a "CURSED ENTITY" and under SPELL.There is nothing that can be done about the country and its habitats. The only Solution is Exterminating every living things it harbours then start a fresh with only the WHITES harbouring the country. Black Race is CURSED!
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Teeboi56: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kini big deal
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by kizitorich: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
There is an urgent need for a Graphics Designer with IT Skills

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by randy01(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Those driving this car can charge money a lot because they think everyone that is coming out of airport is coming with bundle money
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by paularge91: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
he tired me self oooo
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Icon4s(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Toseenlove:

No need lamenting, Nigeria is a "CURSED ENTITY" and under SPELL.There is nothing that can be done about the country and its habitats. The only Solution is Exterminating every living things it harbours then start a fresh with only the WHITES harbouring the country. Black Race is CURSED!

NO. It is an attitudinal thing. We can change things and get it right.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by simple250: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
That place u will see all the toyota camry from Europe cheesy
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by montumonami(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
I just hate this model of Toyota camry

2 Likes

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Williamaso: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by kollysnut(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
I run a car hire service there, if u need my service pls dont hesitate to call me.

Kola.

Regards.
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by uuzba(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
OsuMustGo:
So fuckìng what?
How's this news?

Is your name BOOKola?
Must you read everything? Now you're complaining.

1 Like

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by doggedfighter(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Autojosh for your mind, this is newsworthy abi?
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by CrazyJill: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oh, if you order a taxi, I can recommend a very good taxi service. I am constantly ordering a car here. That's actually this service https://tlt.ae/ . You can try to book a taxi here. As far as I know in this service are very good drivers and cars. So good luck
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Hoodbilonia: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
not like we make cars o
all na imported
forget taxi cab
na the owner dey use am take hustle
use am do fine boy

1 Like

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
montumonami:
I just hate this model of Toyota camry
why?

1 Like

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by wonder233: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
But they said that much na, they said to encourage uniformity...
Nwodosis:
They can give any story for being their reason, but the genuine reason is for even/level competition among themselves.
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by wonder233: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
This Camry is aka "big for nothing"
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
randy01:
Those driving this car can charge money a lot because they think everyone that is coming out of airport is coming with bundle money

Paid a4k from there to rhapsody

In ikeja shocked
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by iluvdonjazzy: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
no be new thing na, a drop is 1500, 3000, 5000 depend on your location.
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Kamalu5258(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is exactly what they use as Airport taxi in Benin
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by COMPAQ(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Its about time they put meters on these taxis sef to remove the effort of haggling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja / Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.