Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing (71038 Views)

Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Platony(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mtcheeww!!.... angry

Dis one na motor??....for Benin, na Benz C-class dem dey use do taxi drop for Agip country home junction.

1 Like

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Codes151(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
OsuMustGo:
So fuckìng what?
How's this news?
i tire! The Nairaland kid just used plane first time so he surprise!!!

1 Like

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by randy01(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
maybachmusic:

Paid a4k from there to rhapsody

In ikeja shocked
same as me bro.pay same amount from there to iyana ipaja
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by novexme(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fuel economy also included. Check my signature

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by computerglobal(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin

Contact us for your car/Vehicle History Report
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
prince3009:
So? A car that has already been in use in Nnewi as a taxi

You should be ashamed, not proud.

Isn’t IVM in Nnewi?
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by baratech: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Okay
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
XaintJoel20:
autojosh I don't have anything to do with these people.

My friend Sola would always pick me up at the airport anytime I need his assistance.

Thanks

I like this people.

I don’t want my friend Sola to know when I’m in town grin

1 Like

Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
kollysnut:
I run a car hire service there, if u need my service pls dont hesitate to call me.

Kola.

Regards.

How much from Toyin street to Elebu, Ibadan?
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by kollysnut(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

How much from Toyin street to Elebu, Ibadan?

Good evening sir, so many toyin street in lagos.

Sir be more specific with the location

Regards
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
kollysnut:

Good evening sir, so many toyin street in lagos.

Sir be more specific with the location

Regards

You got me there grin

Toyin Street, Ikeja
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You should be ashamed, not proud.

Isn’t IVM in Nnewi?

So let's say i own a Camry big daddy and i want to go into transportation business...then i will run to go and buy Innoson and discard what i already have? No wonder someone called your likes "Sophisticated M0rons"...you should be the one who should be ashamed!
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by samijay8(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2018
autojosh:
Bro I think there's a typo error in your Motto. You-Your mobility
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
prince3009:

So let's say i own a Camry big daddy and i want to go into transportation business...then i will run to go and buy Innoson and discard what i already have? No wonder someone called your likes "Sophisticated M0rons"...you should be the one who should be ashamed!

And why they called people of your ilk chest thumping functioning illiterates.

Have a nice day, odd toed troglodyte cheesy
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And why they called people of your ilk chest thumping functioning illiterates.

Have a nice day, odd toed troglodyte cheesy

Get off my mentions you ewedu gobbling scoundrel. undecided
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
prince3009:

Get off my mentions you ewedu gobbling scoundrel. undecided

You're an inconsequential social misfit. I pass gas in your general direction grin
Re: The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing by HardMichael(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
In any case, if a person has a lot of money, he will order some new car as a taxi. If we talk about taxi services, I can say that the best transfer was provided by taxi dublin airport. By the way, I really liked that they arrived in a minivan and we were able to place in the trunk not only our luggage, but also a stroller for our kids. By the way, other taxi services charged extra money for this service. But taxi Dublin has fixed and competitive prices. If you are in Ireland, I recommend that you call this service, and then you will not have any problems with the transfer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.