Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,678 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him (613 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him by Beke2020: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Editor’s note:
This a question from a whatsapp member of LS. What are your thoughts with her question,how would you advice her? Drop your comments below.
Good morning ma’am,
I am in your whatapp platform and I have seen the way you guide people, so I felt I should tell u my story and I really need your advice.
I met a boy in my church, late last year, we talked and I get to find out he was interested in me, I liked him too so we started dating. But he was my kind of man in dress sense, since I love him I decided to build him up to my kind of guy, I sew male clothings, so it was easier for me to build him.
I just buy the materials and sew for him or he buys and I sew, we were going perfectly well until his mom got involved. She said she wants a graduate for her son, and I am just an O’level holder, he told me about it but assured me he will sort it with his mum.
However, all of a sudden he just called and said we are over.I was down, I rushed to him asking him to explain, he said he can’t disobey his mom and his siblings are also supporting his mom, so we can’t work,we cannot be together, I was devastated and down because I really love this guy.
Weeks later he called saying he still loves me but its his mom that is the problem. We started hanging out again, had s*x and all but I later found out he had a new girlfriend. He told to my face he has moved on so I have to, but I find it difficult to move on cos I love him. After finding out he has a new girl, he still called me and I still .....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-keeps-breaking-my-heart-i-keep-going-back-to-him/

Re: Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him by Beke2020: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmm, It like them dey follow u ....
Re: Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
L.O.V.E
Re: Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Poor girl, You are an alpha widow. No other guy will ever satisfy you. He has destroyed your destiny with sex.
Re: Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him by Beke2020: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2018
shocked shocked
Amakavula:
Poor girl, You are an alpha widow. No other guy will ever satisfy you. He has destroyed your destiny with sex.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Feature: How To Read Lovers Whatsapp Messages From Your Phone / [romance] His Lips Locked On Mine And I Loved It. / Lord If My Girlfriend Is Cheating, Let Her Pant Be Used For Money Ritual - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.