Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land (22155 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Five Soldiers, 15 Civilian JTF Members In Ajiri, Borno State / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by rummmy: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Guy, your comment speak venom. Are you insinuating that they are not qualified. Those civilian JTF defended their territory against the dreaded boko haram. Additionally those guys should be given national awards to portray good examples. Please your hatred for Buhari is understandable but if you don't contain it will consume
that no should be removed from that state quota....... That means till the next 4years no borno citizen will be elisted into NA.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by iexplicit(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
I hope they are all have their WAEC certificates clarified before we'll end up debating who has certificate or not
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by badesco(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Another way to deceived Nigerians. Why cant government do same in the south? Where is federal character? Nepotism will kill this insensitive government.

1 Like

Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by kunle75(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
realnas:
they went a thorough vetting process which included them presenting their school leavers certificate just because they are from the north doesn't make them illiterates that have never seen the forewalls of a class room.

I don't want to join issues with you sir

Can you provide the proof that those procedures and due process were actually followed then i will believe you sir.

Moreso, we know how shady recruiting security agencies in naija are usually conducted

Dont feed us poo sir.

The patriotism of the boys aren't in doubt though,cos naija is a project for all of us,but kindly help us keep them busy continuously with BH engagement and that will be cool.tx
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by kunle75(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
badesco:
Another way to deceived Nigerians. Why cant government do same in the south? Where is federal character? Nepotism will kill this insensitive government.

Thank you sir
And one ponkhead is telling me they were vetted before been recruited my ass.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by solz23(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Are the forms for sale
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by bantudra: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
good job....
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Raskasal(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless Buhari.
These ones were recruited into army just because they are Northerners.

We have several youths assisting the army in the south. Not once have these vigilantes been recognized.

God bless you Buhari..

Youths assisting army to do what in the south? No much activities for the Nigerian Army in the south (south and west). But talk of North, those guys tried and assisted them well.

A welcome development
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by bbbb56: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
hahahaha your comment make laugh
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Zoharariel:
With the way Nigerian soldiers are being extirpated at an average rate of 300/week, trust me - it will get to a stage when the Nigerian Army will be understaffed since we're all aware that once you get enlisted in the Nigerian Army, it is an automatic ticket to go & die since you will be deployed to the Boko Haram hotbeds in Borno, Adamawa & Yobe. grin

Even the British Army is currently understaffed & has decided to recruit foreign legions - even going to the extent of scrapping the British residency requirements. grin

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/understaffed-army-will-open-door-to-foreign-legions-dxbhdc260

After the British bastards connived with the Amerikan bastards in killing Sadam Hussein, Karma has been dealing them a heavy blow by killing their soldiers like cockroaches in Iraq & Afghanistan since 2003 (15 years) grin

If you're foolish enough, go & join them and be shipped out to Iraq or Afghanistan - where the Taliban, ISIS & Al-Qaeda will send you to your rightful abode in hell. I will read of your untimely death here on Nairaland's frontpage. grin

U wey dey alive, what have u achieved?
Everyone will die someday so stop scaring people with being dead.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by obstead200(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Anytime IPOB try wahala, these are the Nigerian solders should be taking care of them in their village called Biafra.
ok. Ur own comment speaks of love Abi?
U bigoted slowpoke zombie demon
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by obstead200(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
kunle75:

I don't want to join issues with you sir

Can you provide the proof that those procedures and due process were actually followed then i will believe you sir.

Moreso, we know how shady recruiting security agencies in naija are usually conducted

Dont feed us poo sir.

The patriotism of the boys aren't in doubt though,cos naija is a project for all of us,but kindly help us keep them busy continuously with BH engagement and that will be cool.tx
anyway I think The academic requirements for nco in the Nigerian army is pri achy cert.
I might be wrong though
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by obstead200(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
badesco:
frankly those boys are better left in the army. They are no longer nnormal. When u watch clips of the killings and execution they carryout on boko haram captives u will understand.
If they are left as civilians, they will be very vicious and dangerous

1 Like

Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Is Nnamdi Kanu Aware That Many Biafrans Are Presently Registering For NPower Sponsored By The Zoo And Initiated By Jubril Of Sudan
Biafra is not yet accualized and We are paying Tax
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by banio: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
North using Book Haram as subterfuge to train northerners for Islamic Jihad.

Please don't quote me with insulting words.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Orima55: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is a welcome development, may Almighty God give them the ability to conquer the so called Boko Haram. congratulations to our new soldiers.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Alexis0147(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
So Borno state now has more soldiers than any other state... Continue
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Sgwin: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari already recruited boko people into army
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Marculey58: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oga what do u love doing? Idiot
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Billionaire09: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Anytime IPOB try wahala, these are the Nigerian solders should be taking care of them in their village called Biafra.

Even America and Israel knows that expired amalgam Nigeria is preparing for Nigeria and Biafra wall ll.

Jubrin and executive terrorist keep planning for war against the Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB.

Let Nigeria send all the weapons to Biafraland to massacring unarmed people of Biafra IPOB protesters.

Very soon hunter will soon be hunted.

Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I hope they net the mini requirement for recruitment into the Army because we don't want another Buhari type embarrassment on the Army again
be sensible for at least once
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Cumtroller:
103 Northerners have been inducted into Buhari’s “Fulani Army”. I doubt if there is any Emeka, Chinedu or Tamuno amongst the new recruits.

Nigeria is finished!!!
pray for the calamity that befell NE to be fall your region so that you can be recruited like them
oloriburuku sombori

Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by EmirAbj: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
I Pray Boko Haram Won't Send Them To Early Grave Now That They Have Joined Nigeria Powerless Army
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by osusuallstars: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
what happened to the quota system?? i hope other state have 103 recruits as well
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by naijajobx: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Maket: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2018
They have seen it all.
Kudos to Fg
Kudos to CJTF
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by spawnx: 5:02am On Nov 07, 2018
About time. It has been long overdue. Many civilian JTF have paid the ultimate price for Nigeria.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by orisa37: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2018
COAS, please, release the names, tribes and states of these 103 JTF new Recruits.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by Antofred(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
This is a welcome development. They've been fighting BH with bare hands, now that they're empowered they should do much better.
Re: 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land by fatwhite(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2018
What even make this country one, when those of us from south south were not even given an opportunity after all our effort and willingness. But because these ones are northerners they were absorbed without documentation whatsoever, they continue to capitalize on our age, tribal marks and region. Those who participated in the just concluded recruitment will understand this. His Excellency is only doing everything he could to improve the standard of living of the northerners and sees other geo-political zone as strangers in their own country. Only God will judge this type of leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed / Writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Endorses Peter Obi (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.