Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number (2383 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Attached is a sample certificate for the 1961 WASC conducted by Cambridge and WAEC.

The certificate can been seen not to have any Certificate No.

Instead there is an Index No. 8390/152 at the bottom right of the certificate.

The Index Number is the candidate registration number which for Buhari is 8280/002 as indicated on his School statement of result, on the Cambridge result master sheet, and on his recently issued Attestation by WAEC.

For Buhari
8280 is the center number.
002 is the candidate exam number.

For the attached certificate sample that is not for Buhari,
8390 is the center number.
152 is the candidate exam number.

Therefore with this irrefutable evidence from wayback in 1961, WAEC is very accurate to have indicated "Not Applicable" in the entry for Original Certificate Number. That is because those who wrote in 1961 and older years never had certificate numbers on the document, just the registration number (Index No.) was used on the document.

WAEC has included "Candidate No" in Buhari's Attestation, 8280002.

That is all the number that exist on a 1961 WASC Certificate issued by Cambridge and WAEC. I repeat, there is nothing like Certificate Number on a 1961 WASC certificate.

This means the ignorant fellows below who claim WAEC forged its own document, are simply illiterates who are arrogant with their own ignorance.

WhyMoD:
Gobe.

Weac was scared of qouting a certificate number for the fear of duplicating another's man number and get bursted.

Bubu you must present your weac cert

shutto:
Buhari is a disgrace

ivandragon:

without holding brief on if the attestation is genuine or not, you do realise that a person can 'register' for an exam but be unable to write it?

the certificate no. is part of the key attributes that confirms the candidate actually wrote the exam...

fergie001:
I just need to know the certificate number?

This is also not to convince those who do not want to be convinced, because they need a propaganda to peddle. We all know that it is impossible to awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep.

Sample of 1961 WASC certificate (not belonging to Buhari) is picture 1.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
For those with mental handicap and disability, who have refused to educate their mind beyong the lie that there was no Hausa Language in 1961.

Cambridge has the below verifiable statement for your slow and difficult assimilation.

I know it is hard, even if it takes you 3days to read up, the effort starts with one word at a time.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
All this nonsense should stop
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
If Nigerians can’t ask for better governance than all this rubbish then something is totally wrong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
sarrki:
If Nigerians can’t ask for better governance than all this rubbish then something is totally wrong

What is totally wrong is that Nigerians have passed through school and have obtained certificates, but many are mentally handicapped and should never have progressed beyond the kindergarten class.

Let me wait for the first dunce that will lament about why a recent passport picture or why Katsina state is on a documents newly obtained in recent 2015.

Racoon:
My dear Buhari/WAEC have simply enmeshed themselves in more scandal than what they ever bargained for. Most of us wrote this same WAEC too.

The most important thing that identify an individual is the exam/candidate no.Buhari's high school back then gave his candidate no as 002 from the alleged school's WAEC broad sheet.

Today same WAEC be it in Ghana or Nigeria that said they dont have Buhari's record in their archive four years ago, didn't only provide him an "attestation" certificate but that with a "NA" exam/candidate number. undecided

So WAEC is stupidly telling us anyone can sit for it exams without an identification number? What becomes of this result? It may even be a case if identity theft.

While everyone saw Buhari's candidate number (registration number), and were only commenting on the Original Certificate Number that was N/A on the newly issued Attestation (since it never existed in the 1961 certificate), this confused fellow went off on a tangential and was ranting about a missing Candidate No. that everybody clearly saw. He created what he wanted to see in his own mind, and rather said the candidate number that was clearly evident as Candidate No 8280002 (written as 8280/002 on the school statement of result), was what was N/A.

Further buttressing the point that a lot of criticisms are fuelled by ignorance.

He even called WAEC stupid, oblivious that the extreme stupidity resides in his DNA. I pity his offspring.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by chucks185: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
sarrki:
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
chucks185:
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

You guys don’t clamor for good governance

Only ethnic bigotry

Only irrelevant stuffs

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

What is totally wrong is that Nigerians have passed through school and have obtained certificates, but many are mentally handicapped and should never have progressed beyond the kindergarten class.

Let me wait for the first dunce that will lament about why a recent passport picture or why Katsina state is on a documents newly obtained in recent 2015.

Our people are so ignorant that they believe thrash in the name of religion and politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let Buhari followup his fraud with WAEC by applying for authentification by Cambridge Local Syndicate that actually conducted the exams.He was in London for 106days but he never did so.
Let him tender the dubious WAEC attestation certificate to INEC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Racoon(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by seunmsg(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thanks OP for taking the pain to educate lots of wailers on this certificate issue. Some are sincerely ignorant and will find this thread helpful, most are just illogical haters who only want to wail as loud as possible over a non issue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Racoon:
Let Buhari followup his fraud with WAEC by applying for authentification by Cambridge Local Syndicate that actually conducted the exams.He was in London for 106days but he never did so.
Let him tender the dubious WAEC attestation certificate to INEC.

You no dey tire to change goal post?

Have all your lies not been defeated thoroughly?

Very soon, you will carry the goal post out of the stadium.

Is it not from the Cambridge result master sheet that serves as the raw record of the exam scores, that any Certificate or Attestation or Certifying Copy can be produced?

Buhari is done with you and moved on to better things.

New minimum wage loading...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Stalwert: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

Is it not from the Cambridge result master sheet that serves as the raw record of the exam scores, that any Certificate or Attestation or Certifying Copy can be produced?

APC must deploy the same dubiousness this silly mentally retarded ipob/pdp cretins used. Nigerian media is not helping, can you believe what channels retweeted? An opinion as fact as if it was beyond their capacity to verify. They lie and apologize after the fact. It is clear looters have ganged up and every arsenal must be used. Even here on nairaland moderators will hide post refuting lies and play senseless tribalist moderating imagine posting that channels tweet about a morons opinion after posting Cambridge confirmation they offered Hausa. APC must approach this elections like utmost seriousness. Criminals are hell bent on destroying this country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stalwert:

APC must deploy the same dubiousness this silly mentally retarded ipob/pdp cretins used. Nigerian media is not helping, can you believe what channels retweeted? An opinion as fact as if it was beyond their capacity to verify. They lie and apologize after the fact. It is clear looters have ganged up and every arsenal must be used. Even here on nairaland moderators will hide post refuting lies and play senseless tribalist moderating imagine posting that channels tweet about a morons opinion after posting Cambridge confirmation they offered Hausa. APC must approach this elections like utmost seriousness. Criminals are hell bent on destroying this country.

They tweeted it knowing it is false, but put the source there to protect themselves.

Fear media!

The whole world from US to UK to Germany to Russia to Turkey, have all come to realise that the biggest threat to national peace is the media.

Social media! That one is a ticking time bomb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Stalwert: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

They tweeted it knowing it is false, but put the source there to protect themselves.

Fear media!

The whole world from US to UK to Germany to Russia to Turkey, have all come to realise that the biggest threat to national peace is the media.

Social media! That one is a ticking time bomb.

When the clampdown on social media and the useless traditional media begins let me hear any idiot shout dictatorship.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by seunmsg(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stalwert:

Truly, media platforms including nairaland are not helping matters. They are deliberately giving life to falsehood just to discredit the president and sadly, they are not stopping anytime soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Stalwert: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
seunmsg:

Truly, media platforms including nairaland are not helping matters. They are deliberately giving life to falsehood just to discredit the president and sadly, they are not stopping anytime soon.

Eventually the will harvest the evil they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by poiZon: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
masturbators thread...

zombies r wailing pls don't disturb!
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Stalwert: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
poiZon:
masturbators thread...

[/s]

Lol,

Ipob dey funny. Gaypob wey dey drink gaytiku cum upandan get mouth talk cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by docadams: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:
Attached is a sample certificate for the 1961 WASC conducted by Cambridge and WAEC.

The certificate can been seen not to have any Certificate No.

Instead there is an Index No. 8390/152 at the bottom right of the certificate.

The Index Number is the candidate registration number which for Buhari is 8280/002 as indicated on his School statement of result, on the Cambridge result master sheet, and on his recently issued Attestation by WAEC.

For Buhari
8280 is the center number.
002 is the candidate exam number.

For the attached certificate sample that is not for Buhari,
8390 is the center number.
152 is the candidate exam number.

Therefore with this irrefutable evidence from wayback in 1961, WAEC is very accurate to have indicated "Not Applicable" in the entry for Original Certificate Number. That is because those who wrote in 1961 and older years never had certificate numbers on the document, just the registration number (Index No.) was used on the document.

WAEC has included "Candidate No" in Buhari's Attestation, 8280002.

That is all the number that exist on a 1961 WASC Certificate issued by Cambridge and WAEC. I repeat, there is nothing like Certificate Number on a 1961 WASC certificate.

This means the ignorant fellows who claim WAEC forged its own document, are simply illiterates who are arrogant with their own ignorance.

This is also not to convince those who do not want to be convinced, because they need a propaganda to peddle. We all know that it is impossible to awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep.

Sample of 1961 WASC certificate (not belonging to Buhari) is picture 1.

Appreciation for sharing. Before now I have decided to abandon those ready to commit suicide on this case to their faith after checking up the meaning of N/A(Not Applicable)
“Not applicable” means that something does not apply. “Not Applicable”, usually shortened to “N/A” is often used when filling out forms, to indicate that the information requested does not apply to the person who is filling out the particular form. - quora.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Roger3D(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

You are the one who never ceases to amaze me with this your crusade to persuade waiters to reason rationally. Do you really think they don't know that Buhari's credentials are genuine? They do. It's their personal hatred for the man that drives them on. You are well advised to drop the matter cos it will only ginger them to display more of their stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Roger3D:
You are the one who never ceases to amaze me with this your crusade to persuade waiters to reason rationally. Do you really think they don't know that Buhari's credentials are genuine? They do. It's their personal hatred for the man that drives them on. You are well advised to drop the matter cos it will only ginger them to display more of their stupidity

Indeed! I am certain that the main propaganda architects on this forum know what they are doing, while those who are already prejudiced are determined to reject anything that will confront their biases.

What I am doing is for those whose minds can still be both enlightened as well as corrupted.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by poiZon: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Lol,

Ipob dey funny. Gaypob wey dey drink gaytiku cum upandan get mouth talk cheesy grin grin grin

pls am sorryto inform u, u didnt make an atom of sense.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
This boy I know YOU aren't doing this for free plz let me be your PA I always hav Data
even when I no chop I get Data biko employ me to be your back up incase you hav with low
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
poiZon:
masturbators thread...

You mean a thread of verifiable facts, so you would rather go peddle falsehoods and fables at a beer parlour where the man ordering the drinks is always right and funny.

Better run along so as not to be confronted with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Stalwert: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
poiZon:

pls am sorryto inform u, u didnt make an atom of sense.
[/s]

Gaytiku is calling you , I know that is all that makes sense to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by seunmsg(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lalasticlala should put this thread on front page in the spirit of fairness and truthful disclosure. Nigerians who are genuinely ignorant should be allowed to read the true position of the matter and get properly informed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hizzy:
This boy I know YOU aren't doing this for free plz let me be your PA I always hav Data
even when I no chop I get Data biko employ me to be your back up incase you hav with low

You mean you don't know how to be selfless, and every action of yours must come with a personal reward?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by PointB: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

That so-called computer/master sheet littered with pen and pencil inscriptions, and coloured with stamps is not from Cambridge. It's most likely syndicated by Kastina Goverment. Anyone who believe that crap is from Cambridge, let alone available since 1961 need to get their head examined. grin grin grin

By anyone, I mean someone who is not a Zombie!
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Roger3D(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

Indeed! I am certain that the main propaganda architects on this forum know what they are doing, while those who are already prejudiced are determined to reject anything that will confront their biases.

What I am doing is for those whose minds can still be both enlightened as well as corrupted.
You've got enough time on your hands
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
PointB:

That so-called computer/master sheet littered with pen and pencil inscriptions, and coloured with stamps is not from Cambridge. It's most likely syndicated by Kastina Goverment. Anyone who believe that crap is from Cambridge, let alone available since 1961 need to get their head examined. grin grin grin

By anyone, I mean someone who is not a Zombie!

OK!

I am not trying to awaken a man pretending to be asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
docadams:

Appreciation for sharing. Before now I have decided to abandon those ready to commit suicide on this case to their faith after checking up the meaning of N/A(Not Applicable)
“Not applicable” means that something does not apply. “Not Applicable”, usually shortened to “N/A” is often used when filling out forms, to indicate that the information requested does not apply to the person who is filling out the particular form. - quora.com

Those who are ignorant insisted it was applicable and held on to a 1984 certificate as proof, without considering that 1984 is far removed from 1961 to be making comparisons.

Now that the proof from 1961 has been provided, showing that WAEC indeed knows what it is doing, watch them shamelessly change the goal post.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Final Warning To The People Of Nigeria By Ffk / BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Abducted Kankara Schoolboys / Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.