Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number (2368 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Ziggylady(f): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari has no WAEC certificate or its equivalent,never had and never will.

Moving on,i learnt Buhari has approved 30k minimum wage but he will still go back to Daura next year..IJN,

EOD.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

Buhari has no WAEC certificate or its equivalent,never had and never will.

Moving on,i learnt Buhari has approved 30k minimum wage but he will still go back to Daura next year..IJN,

EOD.

Education was never meant for inanimate objects.

You are inanimate, so you are not expected to acquire knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Ziggylady(f): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

Education was never meant for inanimate objects.

You are inanimate, so you are not expected to acquire knowledge.

I am 'inanimate' yet you read,understood,is pained and quoted what i posted.

Your head needs to be examined then.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am 'inanimate' yet you read,understood,is pained and quoted what i posted.

Your head needs to be examined then.

You read and understood all the records presented to you, yet you insist you must not be educated?

I repeat that you are inanimate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

You mean you don't know how to be selfless, and every action of yours must come with a personal reward?
I just want to be your PA
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Ziggylady(f): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

You read and understood all the records presented to you, yet you insist you must not be educated?

I repeat that you are inanimate.

The documents you presented are crap and i do not believe you or any of your APC goons by a long shot..If that makes me inanimate,then you must be a zombified robot for insisting an'inanimate' buy your lies..

You can shatter your head against the wall if you are pained..its your headache.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

The documents you presented are crap and i do not believe you or any of your APC goons by a long shot..If that makes me inanimate,then you must be a zombified robot for insisting an'inanimate' buys your lies..

You can shatter your head against the wall if you are pained..its your headache.

I do not intend to educate an inanimate object.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Ziggylady(f): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

I do not intend to educate an inanimate object.

Then run along and quit monkeying around.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:
Attached is a sample certificate for the 1961 WASC conducted by Cambridge and WAEC.

The certificate can been seen not to have any Certificate No.

Instead there is an Index No. 8390/152 at the bottom right of the certificate.

The Index Number is the candidate registration number which for Buhari is 8280/002 as indicated on his School statement of result, on the Cambridge result master sheet, and on his recently issued Attestation by WAEC.

For Buhari
8280 is the center number.
002 is the candidate exam number.

For the attached certificate sample that is not for Buhari,
8390 is the center number.
152 is the candidate exam number.

Therefore with this irrefutable evidence from wayback in 1961, WAEC is very accurate to have indicated "Not Applicable" in the entry for Original Certificate Number. That is because those who wrote in 1961 and older years never had certificate numbers on the document, just the registration number (Index No.) was used on the document.

WAEC has included "Candidate No" in Buhari's Attestation, 8280002.

That is all the number that exist on a 1961 WASC Certificate issued by Cambridge and WAEC. I repeat, there is nothing like Certificate Number on a 1961 WASC certificate.

This means the ignorant fellows below who claim WAEC forged its own document, are simply illiterates who are arrogant with their own ignorance.

This is also not to convince those who do not want to be convinced, because they need a propaganda to peddle. We all know that it is impossible to awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep.

Sample of 1961 WASC certificate (not belonging to Buhari) is picture 1.

the Certificate clearly states "see over" in two places.

can you avail us on what is shown over?

besides, I clearly stated i was not holding brief on the originality or otherwise of the Certificate.

that people ask that things be done properly does not make them enemies of anyone. get that into your baised skull.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
ivandragon:

the Certificate clearly states "see over" in two places.

can you avail us on what is shown over?

besides, I clearly stated i was not holding brief on the originality or otherwise of the Certificate.

that people ask that things be done properly does not make them enemies of anyone. get that into your baised skull.

See over in this very case is for the asterix next to the English language, showing there are details behind for oral English.

All school certificates have a back page which is for information on the grades and on the final division grading of 1, 2, or 3 for the result. That accounts for the rest of the "see over".

The certificate number for the years for which it is applicable, are always written on the front page together with the candidate number.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
a lot of PMB supporters have this very archaic mentality that he cannot be questioned.

in almost all well structured organisations, members of staff are routinely told to bring their original certificates for citing, especially at promotion interviews.

some who have been working for over 30 years in an organisation still have their certificates verified when necessary.

so why should buharists, in their twisted reasoning, think PMB should not be questioned? there are former professors who rose to the position by using false results.

as a matter of fact, those who vehemently criticised the academic qualification of PMB, have helped institute a standard, which is, aspirants must be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they actually possess what they say they have...

besides, if the buharists are truthful to themselves (they never seem to be) they are relieved that WAEC has given them some 'credible support' to argue their points.

bottom line: PMB is not infallible. he is not above been questioned. the earlier his deluded supporters realise that, the earlier all Nigerians can begin to hold our leaders accountable irrespective of tribe, party or upbringing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

See over in this very case is for the asterix next to the English language, showing there are details behind for oral English.

All school certificates have a back page which is for information on the grades and on the final division grading of 1, 2, or 3 for the result. That accounts for the rest of the "see over".

The certificate number for the years for which it is applicable, are always written on the front page together with the candidate number.

then simply show it...
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
ivandragon:

then simply show it...

When you tender photocopies of your school certificate, do you photocopy front and back?

Or when you scan your school certificate, do you scan front and back?

Or have the details to be seen over not clearly identified on the front page so you know what to expect on the other side?

No need to start playing the devil's advocate here over what lies behind. Check your certificate and you would know what lies behind.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
ivandragon:
a lot of PMB supporters have this very archaic mentality that he cannot be questioned.

in almost all well structured organisations, members of staff are routinely told to bring their original certificates for citing, especially at promotion interviews.

some who have been working for over 30 years in an organisation still have their certificates verified when necessary.

so why should buharists, in their twisted reasoning, think PMB should not be questioned? there are former professors who rose to the position by using false results.

as a matter of fact, those who vehemently criticised the academic qualification of PMB, have helped institute a standard, which is, aspirants must be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they actually possess what they say they have...

besides, if the buharists are truthful to themselves (they never seem to be) they are relieved that WAEC has given them some 'credible support' to argue their points.

bottom line: PMB is not infallible. he is not above been questioned. the earlier his deluded supporters realise that, the earlier all Nigerians can begin to hold our leaders accountable irrespective of tribe, party or upbringing...

Even when it is obvious people have been presented with facts and evidences, but they would rather prefer to hold on to the words of beer parlour analyst who have no authority in the matter nor have presented evidence?

Are you not ashamed for those who still insist that there was no Hausa in 1961?

Are you not ashamed for those who claim that WAEC Ghana national office that replied to the correspondence of a Nigerian, have the records on Nigerian exams, even when WAEC Nigeria has responded to such outrageous claims?

Can you tell me why you are not berating them, or what evidence have they provided for their beer parlour opinions

While you claim some are relieved just now in 2018 because of an attestation that will never be presented to INEC to legal reasons, Is that not evidence that some will be disappointed that their propaganda has been crippled?

What evidence is greater that the raw Cambridge Result master sheet that has been released publicly since 2015?

There is no need for evidence or proof to make wild allegations, but when official records and facts are tendered to disprove the wild allegations, it becomes fabricated and forged.

What then is the standard used to measure wild allegations that are believed?

Please anyone pretending to be asleep should continue sleeping.

Sun Maji!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

When you tender photocopies of your school certificate, do you photocopy front and back?

Or when you scan your school certificate, do you scan front and back?

Or have the details to be seen over not clearly identified on the front page so you know what to expect on the other side?

No need to start playing the devil's advocate here over what lies behind. Check your certificate and you would know what lies behind.

lol.

you know you will still show the back of that certificate, so why beat about the bush?

I know what is on the back page of my WASSC, I however do not know (at this time) what is written on the back page of a genuine Cambridge Certificate.

what will it cost you to enlighten me here & now since you have access to it?

do the needful & let's move on.

personally, the PMB certificate is a non-issue. the Nigerian Constitution already provides him the loophole he needs.

but it helps deepen our democratic process when citizens insist/demand for clarification on certain issues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by jmaine: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stalwert:

When the clampdown on social media and the useless traditional media begins let me hear any idiot shout dictatorship.

No one is clamping down on the media. The earlier APC maggots acknowledge that the better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

Even when it is obvious people have been presented with facts and evidences, but they would rather prefer to hold on to the words of beer parlour analyst who have no authority in the matter nor have presented evidence?

Are you not ashamed for those who claim that WAEC Ghana national office that replied to the correspondence of a Nigerian, have the records on Nigerian exams, even when WAEC Nigeria has responded to such outrageous claims?

Can you tell me why you are not berating them, or what evidence have they provided for their beer parlour opinions

While you claim some are relieved just now in 2018 because of an attestation that will never be presented to INEC to legal reasons, Is that not evidence that some will be disappointed that their propaganda has been crippled?

What evidence is greater that the raw Cambridge Result master sheet that has been released publicly since 2015?

There is no need for evidence or proof to make wild allegations, but when official records and facts are tendered to disprove the wild allegations, it becomes fabricated and forged.

Sun Maji!

this is why people like you are often regarded as less than 'complete in the head'.

in your blindness, you have assumed that everyone who has requested for clarification on pmb's academic result does so blindly.

you have professors who have been found to have used fake qualifications to reach their professorship.

so why can't PMB be questioned?

is it not your 'kind' that say PMB has a master degree from USAWC? diploma = masters in your twisted reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
ivandragon:

lol.

you know you will still show the back of that certificate, so why beat about the bush?

I know what is on the back page of my WASSC, I however do not know (at this time) what is written on the back page of a genuine Cambridge Certificate.

what will it cost you to enlighten me here & now since you have access to it?

do the needful & let's move on.

personally, the PMB certificate is a non-issue. the Nigerian Constitution already provides him the loophole he needs.

but it helps deepen our democratic process when citizens insist/demand for clarification on certain issues.

It is almost impossible to see the back of a publicly available certificate, because the front is what anyone posts, or transmits on the internet, on job application web portals etc.

So without having access to the physical copy, no chance of a back page view. Hence, my advice to check your personal one.

I may later have physical access to one from early 1960s (for my dad) which I still read through in October.

The crux of the information is that a number of credit grades (6 credits and above or so) amount to division 1, (5 credits ) amount to division 2, and (4 credits) amount to division 3.

Also some subjects are designated as compulsory passes and can also influence what final division is achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
ivandragon:

this is why people like you are often regarded as less than 'complete in the head'.

in your blindness, you have assumed that everyone who has requested for clarification on pmb's academic result does so blindly.

you have professors who have been found to have used fake qualifications to reach their professorship.

so why can't PMB be questioned?

is it not your 'kind' that say PMB has a master degree from USAWC? diploma = masters in your twisted reasoning...

I ask you again, what evidences have been provided so far for the well parroted wild allegations?
Many have parroted that Hausa was not offered until 1974/1975, but did they provide any evidence?

Have you seen the funny calculation that Buhari is 76yrs and WAEC is 66yrs.
So, 76 - 66 = 10yrs?

With the conclusion that how could Buhari have written WAEC at age 10.

Please is this calculation from a sane minded human being who is not deliberately mischievous?

How can you calculate that Buhari is 10 yrs older than WAEC, then deviously conclude he wrote his WASC at age 10, when all records showed he wrote it in 1961 at age 19?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by shukuokukobambi: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

Sun Maji!

I admire your patience and energy and I thought I should let you know. Weldone cheesy
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

I ask you again, what evidences have been provided so far for the well parroted wild allegations?
Amy have parroted that Hausa was not offered until 1974/1975, but did they provide any evidence?

Have you seen the funny calculation that Buhari is 76yrs and WAEC is 66yrs.
So, 76 - 66 = 10yrs?

With the conclusion that how could Buhari have written WAEC at age 10.

Please is this calculation from a sane minded human being who is not deliberately mischievous?

How can you calculate that Buhari is 10 yrs older than WAEC, then deviously conclude he wrote his WASC at age 10, when all records showed he wrote it in 1961 at age 19?

this is where you still get it wrong...

put those questions to those who asked them.

or do you want to be lumped along with those who support PMB blindly? even when sanity demands otherwise?
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

It is almost impossible to see the back of a publicly available certificate, because the front is what anyone posts, or transmits on the internet, on job application web portals etc.

So without having access to the physical copy, no chance of a back page view. Hence, my advice to check your personal one.

I may later have physical access to one from early 1960s (for my dad) which I still read through in October.

The crux of the information is that a number of credit grades (6 credits and above or so) amount to division 1, (5 credits ) amount to division 2, and (4 credits) amount to division 3.

Also some subjects are designated as compulsory passes and can also influence what final division is achieved.

mine has the certificate number in front, so I don't need to worry about the back.

while it's true that most information is contained on the front, there are some certificates that carry unique numbers at the back, numbers that can be used to determine its authenticity.

based on what you explained, what about if Mathematics was compulsory to pass back then?

well, whatever is at the back doesn't invalidate your position, but not everyone who has questioned pmb's qualification has done so because they do not like the man, some just want issues cleared up. simple.

I will also get my hands on one soon.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
ivandragon:

mine has the certificate number in front, so I don't need to worry about the back.

while it's true that most information is contained on the front, there are some certificates that carry unique numbers at the back, numbers that can be used to determine its authenticity.

based on what you explained, what about if Mathematics was compulsory to pass back then?

well, whatever is at the back doesn't invalidate your position, but not everyone who has questioned pmb's qualification has done so because they do not like the man, some just want issues cleared up. simple.

I will also get my hands on one soon.

The below is part of the information available on Cambridge Assessment.

NOTES:

Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.
To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.
The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.
Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by ivandragon: 5:23am On Nov 07, 2018
StOla:

The below is part of the information available on Cambridge Assessment.

still won't hurt to see the back cover...

by the way, what's with the presidency saying PMB didn't apply for attestation & WAEC saying he did?
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by Stalwert: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
jmaine:

No one is clamping down on the media. The earlier APC maggots acknowledge that the better.
[/s]

First find something to eat, instead making noise.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by jmaine: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

First find something to eat, instead making noise.

I could feed you comfortably you know. cool
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number by StOla: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2018
ivandragon:

still won't hurt to see the back cover...

by the way, what's with the presidency saying PMB didn't apply for attestation & WAEC saying he did?

Anything to avoid drama of home delivery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. / The Moment Obingwa Result Landed In Abia State (photos) / Why APC Should Tame Tinubu Before Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.