Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry (41632 Views)

Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! / Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive: Is He Cutest Nigerian Male Celebrity? / Ladies! African Male Models! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
Daniel Agbodji-
the new face of Calvin Klien
Agbodji is the face (and body) of the new Calvin Klein ad, pictured both in the unclothed and in a classic Calvin suit, side by side looking equally delectable in both images. Its not often that black models, and especially black male models, are chosen to represent huge brands. Its good to see that when they do it, they do it very well.(Jeanene James)

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ty Ogunkoya-

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
Put Ty's face on Daniel's body and it's eureka!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ty-my paddy-gets extra credit because hes a bonafide portharcourt boy kiss cheesy

Hes F*u*cking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ha. Later pictures have portrayed him in a different light. He looks like a homosexual.
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ha. Later pictures have portrayed him in a different light. He looks like a homosexual.

Hes far from being homosexual
although he gets dat alot
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
He gets a lot of what?
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

He gets a lot of what?

pple calling him gay
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by AloyEmeka8: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
David A

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Dude is so gay.

nop
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
There's this Femi dude that Karma was always salivating over. Now, that;s gorge! I don't remember his full names but he's a model as well.
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

There's this Femi dude that Karma was always salivating over. Now, that;s gorge! [b]I don't remember his full name[/b]s but he's a model as well.
Femi Olagoke
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
What are your full names?
Akintayo ogunkoya

What educational qualifications do you have?
Gcse, a level in maths ,chemistry and physics , an a level in business and i am in the last year of my degree in materials engineering at imperial college

You were one of the most prominent black models on and off the runway this year, what effect has it had on your career?

wow, its been amazing , im back at my university now so i cant just jet off and work anywhere which is fustrating . Everything is based around my university timetable. But i get a lot more direct bookings now , i booked a dkny campaign based on doing the show , i think runway helps a lot !!

In your own opinion what does it take to succeed as a male model of color?
Patience ! i also have a tatoo that i live by : its on my left forearm and its the verse roman 8 ; 31 ,  its amazing look it up !!

what's next for you after modelling career is done?

I almost got into presenting on e4 but you need a lot of screen experience, you never no were life is gonna take you, my journey is just starting , i'd enjoy the ride (laughs)

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

WDH is this? undecided

what? his body is on point
look at his legs-Its rare for a guy to have those nice set of legs
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294099_ty_Ogunkoya_jpged97577454710519221586578497a809

Now this is what I'm talking about kiss

come to think of it, this dude looks like Lil Bow wow

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Femi Olagoke

Yep. That's him.

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by queenafric(f): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
[quote ]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/294102_david1mg_jpg5037dff991ffc9e8c7d802a8a06a5a00
[/quote]

dont find this attractive. what's wit the bulge? lipsrsealed

[quote ]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/294099_ty_Ogunkoya_jpged97577454710519221586578497a809

nice, but he has a baby face look.

[quote ]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/294114_ty_ph_jpg01c87e17c2103167934ec86965c24d34
[quote]

He has a gay look here but he might not be gay afterall. Moreso, i like his i-dont-care attitude here, especially the inscription on his top
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
Femi Olagoke sad
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by Wbong: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
they all look gay
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by goldenval(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
gay! gay!! gay!!!!, All models are gays!,
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2010
Those men look more like pieces of artwork than human beings.

I just don't get what's with the modelling fascination these days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by shilling(f): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2010
ijaw_girl:

Ty-my paddy-takes extra credit because hes a bonafide portharcourt boy kiss cheesy

Hes F*u*cking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Extra credit in my book too!!

He is STUNNING. Are those his real eyes?
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by Ceekay(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2010
I wouldnt want to look anything like this guy,
Otherwise i'll be hell bound fa real
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2010
ijaw_girl:

Femi Olagoke sad

What's wrong with him?
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
shilling:

Extra credit in my book too!!

He is STUNNING. Are those his real eyes?

yep-his real eyes
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by ijawgirl: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

What's wrong with him?

not my cup of tea
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by spikedcylinder: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
What? You prefer boys to men? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by chiogo(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2010
The Femi dude beats them by far. Nice body, handsome face, and he looks like a man.  smiley

That first pic of the Ty dude is cute, he looks gay in the rest.

And that Daniel is just not cute. What's with all the oil? undecided
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by yuooop: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2010
he looks like a gay
Re: Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry by mamagee3(f): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^Couldn't have said it any better. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / Mercy Ebosele Marries In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.