Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) (63069 Views)

Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Creativebae(f): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
As in?
Hello?
Lol
I'll rather we stroll home holding hands and throwing sweets to children around.
Warrisdis
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a foolish graduate will marry a tipper driver.
It's better to be a spinster for life than make a mockery of your certificate.

Wow! I'm surprised you made a foolish comment today. Go out and learn, discover how much tipper drivers make monthly then come back and say this trash again.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Romanus123: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
you need to have a rethink
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Davidddon(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
What is stopping them from hiring a car??
Why the rush in getting married if the guy can't even afford a proper fitting suit?
Na their type dey born pikin wey dey no fit Care for!!
The girl just signed herself to poverty and suffering, I wonder if she has no parent or even well meaning friends to advise her on this nonsense she is about to do!!
Poor men issa no no for me!!

Myopic mindset......
It will be a thing of joy seeing you in Shiloh shouting and crying for tipper driver as husband.... You go find tire.... Until you change this ya bleeped mindset....

3 Likes

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by oluala881: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
Why the rush in getting married if the guy can't even afford a proper fitting suit?
The girl just signed herself to poverty and suffering, I wonder if she has no parent or even well meaning friends to advise her on this nonsense she is about to do!!
I pity you young lady, that tipper makes more than enough money to feed you properly and take to cinema every weekend. later you will be praying for any how man to come marry you by the time you expire.

3 Likes

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Simonrom:

Wow! I'm surprised you made a foolish comment today. Go out and learn, discover how much tipper drivers make monthly then come back and say this trash again.
y ar mine d only one who tinks dis guy just made a sarcastic comment... he just did a mimicry of a female novice frm owerri

BUT COME 2 TINK OF IT CHILDREN FULL NAIRALAND O
I THOUGHT HERE IS A MATURE FORUM OF EXPERIENCE N MATURE YOUTHS...is a pity
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
Say me well to your rich bf IF he earns more than the groom up there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Tonimordred(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jst 4 public stunt simple
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by delkuf(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
he is 1000 times mature dan him...he nids 2 teach u wisdom
I don't even know what you've just written here

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Geophem(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
an average trailer earns at least 150k a month, just forget the suit
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
delkuf:
I don't even know what you've just written here
i mean "U" nt him...am feeling stressed out
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dis can only happen in Jos
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by harsysky(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have always seen you as one with great mindset but you have shown me yoy have none at all. this is nigeria where little beginning will eventually lead to the zenith. keep fooling urself. read about Andrew Carnegie.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

idiot Thunder fire u der, Ewu hausa
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shut up!! With your certificate, who you epp?
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by hardon1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this is the most daft post i have ever read since i have being in nairaland. you have a very daft and backward mentality. tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Friend01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!

Why the matter dey pain you for body like this ehn?
After all the madam isn't complaining.
I pray make amebo and tatafo no kill some of una.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by delkuf(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i mean "U" nt him...am feeling stressed out
Ok. hope your day wasn't stressful. Try and relax
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This statement is one of the reasons some ladies are still single

You are a guy so you won't understand

Ladies pls get married to a man that will value you and appreciate you, even if he is a mortician

Even if you get married to a guy that owns a range rover Ford explorer and your love is not guaranteed,
it's either you come out with your two leg's or they bring out the whole body

@ op, pls don't just comment for likes

Comment with reasonable and acceptable advice

3 Likes

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Common shut the bleep up
Do you know how much those guys make?
Talking rubbish undecided
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by mrdipye(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Myopic thinking, you goan and marry let's see
Eeeeediat
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
Negodu
Just look at this one
You really need to get your brain checked
I tell you this tanker guys earn more than 80% of those guys in white collar jobs
Oh you think it's about the car?
Sorry ehn I pity you
Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by legibow: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:
Finacially; 90% of tipper drivers earn more than 70% of graduates in Nigeria. Only those in construction field can relate and understand.

About using tipper to wed; It's better to wed using tipper than to borrow and pose all to be in debt after wedding.

Last last, I'm a graduate, na for your pocket, no be for mouth. Let your achievements speak for you. Being a graduate as a man doesn't contribute much in a marriage, your ability to provide for your family, be responsible, lead and handle issues maturely matters.

Happy married life to them.
no b lie oooo..... But that hasn't warranted the use of tipper as the ride
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
he is 1000 times mature dan u...he nids 2 teach u wisdom

With the trash and rubbish he wrote up there?
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by kayc0(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by D1zion: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Love conquers all
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a deluded specimen. I hire tippers on a daily and you can't even rank with some of the drivers on what they earn.

Because of the nature of the job(offshore/onshore) I pay as much as 80k daily to them and they remit 40k to the truck owner and make do with 40k.

They live comfortably. It's not all about that overhyped paper called 'University Degree'.

3 Likes

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by kayc0(f): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by kayc0(f): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
[

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by tempest69: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bill Gates won't succeed in this country this type of certificate driven morons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by FKMagazine(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U be mumu, I don't blame u she, u lack training. Unfortunately, u pass through school, but u didnt get education

What a pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.