Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World (29607 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Automotive1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2018

London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, has been revealed to be the Supercar Capital Of The World with more Luxury cars photographed on its streets than in any other cities on planet Earth .

According to Activity Superstore,a massive 6.1m pictures taken from London were shared on Instagram out of a total of 148.1million . This is followed by the Russian capital Moscow with 5.9m, Los Angeles 4m and New York with 3.7m.

The Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches are the most shared supercars while the $3.4 million Lykan Hypersport , mostly found in Dubai and Russia's St.Petersburg , is the least instagrammed supercar.

You are likely to spot Bentleys in Moscow, London and Dubai while British's Aston Martins are mostly found on London, Los Angeles and Istanbul .

The Las Vegans and tourists
love the Hennessey Venom and the Mexican city Guadalajara is the capital of the Koenigsegg hypercar.

Activity Superstore said:
“We’re living in an era of supercar showmanship.

“Where millionaires, and billionaires, use their exotic automotive finery to wow an audience of admirers.

It obviously works because in just the last three years, a huge 148 million supercars have been Instagrammed.

“There may be many dedicated enthusiasts out there but almost everyone can appreciate a beautifully crafted supercar when they see one.

For this reason, we decided to map out where the supercar capitals are so people know where to go if they want to spot one."

You can even spot more luxury cars in London every summer between July and August during the supercar season.

This is the time when the world’s richest and Petrol heads from Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia fly their supercars over to London to escape the heat in Arab states of the Persian Gulf.

So if you love to spot the likes of a Porsche,Bugatti, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley,Aston Martin, Mclaren Lagonda, Ferrari and the Pagani, then the best city to be is London and the areas you will likely see these amazing wheels are Knightsbridge, Sloane Street, Belgravia and Mayfair .

https://autojosh.com/london-beats-moscow-and-new-york-to-become-the-supercar-capital-of-the-world/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by TheOdd1sOut: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
And Nigerians are still thinking and trying to change the colour of our taxi

44 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Gangster1ms: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abuja suppose dey there undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Demgohearword: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
wow nice record londin

1 Like

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by themonk(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Abuja suppose dey there undecided

Lol, Joker.
Howfa na?

4 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Jossyroyal1: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy
Where is Lagos on the list?

2 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by AzizG550(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
London? With this their monkey (right) hand drive?

2 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by adegeye38(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018

10 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Ayoswit(f): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
K
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by chuks34(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
If liverpool cut ur ticket gather here let's curse dem

16 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by ihatebuhari(f): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
I don't think this statistics is correct. I've seen more super cars here in LA than any other cities I've been to
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by chukslawrence(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lekki, where art thou? grin
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by bujebudanu1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Football stars.models

Sports.anything sports with money and fraud .just leave it for UK.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Supercars in Nigeria Maybe in the next 100years....maybe the economy would allow it to happen at that time tonguecheesy

BTW these cars in just a city?? Rich dudes there tongue

1 Like

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by MorataFC: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
ihatebuhari:
I don't think this statistics is correct. I've seen more super cars here in LA than any other cities I've been to

u dhey mind them?
London beats USA? The only thing England can have upper hand over USA should be in football any other thing will be well beaten hands down tongue
Entertainment, fashion, music, movies, research etc grin

2 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sometimes I remember my dear country Nigeria and the people who try to use their 2016 model to oppress people, local yampions, all of them.

ihatebuhari:

No jokes mehn. Come to London and see for yourself. You would see cars and understand the saying of Solomon " vanity upon vanity, all is vanity." grin

In my opinion, New York even shits over LA. While it's true that LA is dotted with Hollywood celebs, NY is where the big monnies roll.

4 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
nice one

that's everyone dream city!
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by computerglobal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
cheesy
Where iss Lagos on the list?

Hmmm
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Most of those cars are owned by children of arab billionaires

1 Like

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Olodo24: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
congrats London but I prefer New York. New York is one of the cities I must visit before I die

3 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by elyte89: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmm,c yeye rating,where dem put otukpo for Benue state grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Osyxcel(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria no dey dia? angry

Those Danfos too na supercar when hold up dey o. E dey be like say make dem fly.

5 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by ikenna930(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Somebody should please tell me that those pictures are Car race games and not real cars.

2 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by poyet(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
By country, USA remains the the headquarters, because there are many American states that make the list. US na baba!

4 Likes

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by DONADAMS(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
please where is Lagos? this list is inconclusive
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Hades2016(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Baba God pls bless my hustle
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by NumbEmotions(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
More supercars in Nyanya than UK.... argue with the lifeless one.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Trendishine: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is it becoming clear by the day to Nigerians DAT their society is far far from reality, due to the kind of brigands n fooools they entertain in corridors of power, who rob dem n go to countries like the u.k to go enjoy wat u see there, n even have 2 or more of those cars stationed in those countries for their relish...while they fire u all up here wit fraud party politics n demonism..come to think that nearly 80% of Europe's wealth are directly connected to Africa, wyl the british run dia neocolonialism, in their already engineered setup of divide n rule....BLACK AFRICA, BLACK NIGERIA, BLACK ABOKI....SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by mbodea(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is camry 2.2 not luxary enough? All this holdup in Nigeria u can't even include our name in the list.

1 Like

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by cooldipo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Arab money
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Orpe7(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
KhingOvie:

Hahaha.. Not only Abuja. Daura self suppose join.

Normally "Car" nor be prayer point for yanki..

But come to speak of it, this car goes well oohh... New motivation for yahoo boiz grin

Una 3rd hand cars wey d super don commot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) / Audi S8 (AHC) 4,2L V8 32V Into Audi A4 B5 Quattro Sport. / Vehicle History Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.