Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party (3050 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by axcer: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Beautiful Bride & her bridesmaids takes bridal shower party to the club as they poses their backside in sexy outfits.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bride-bridesmaids-poses-backsides-club-bridal-shower-party

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by axcer: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by forreelinc(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Them no even fine sef undecided
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by IamD18: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bridesmaids are the most pretentious and decietful set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by EbukaHades10(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Give me that one at the right end.
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
This marriage cannot last. Trust me.

If you know why, you know!

Modified:

Okay lemme tell u why.

Look at that lady very well. Look at her closely. What do u see?

She is a HOE!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:
Bridesmaids are the most pretentious and decietful set of people.

Leave am. Make she dey smile like person wey no get sense.

Again, I repeat. The marriage cannot last!
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by ashewoboy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
This marriage cannot last. Trust me.
If you know why, you know!
Modified:
Okay lemme tell u why.
Look at that lady very well. Look at her closely. What do u see?
She is a HOE!!!

stupid boy. you are looking for likes. nobody should like his comment.
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
axcer:
Beautiful Bride & her bridesmaids takes bridal shower party to the club as they poses their backside in sexy outfits.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bride-bridesmaids-poses-backsides-club-bridal-shower-party

Worwor gindi.
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
ashewoboy:

stupid boy. you are looking for likes. nobody should like his comment.

Believe me. There was one guy who never lived a good life until he got frustruated and jumped into a lagoon, committing suicide thereby.

That was how the guy was busy carrying other people matter for head and not minding his own business while his own life was getting ruined.

And I am sad to announce that you are doing what the guy used to do and if you are not careful, u will soon join ur ancestor in the lagoon.

But lemme give u this perhaps it will help reset ur brain because I can see those free asses and thighs that u saw have corrupted ur brain.

Oya take! angry

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by speedyconnect3: 5:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Females and backside
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party by FlirtyGist: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action Goes Wrong / I've Dated Both Men And Women, Women Are Trash, Nigerian Girl Says / *I Waited Nearly 20 Years For My Lover To Leave His Wife – Then She Died And He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.