Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) (1175 Views)

Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? / 13 Psalms That Can Set You Free From Evil Bondage / The Truth That John The Baptist Testified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) by theoriginalgood: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. Why did bad ever exist? Bad birthed itself and couldn’t be deleted at the beginning because bad actually has some power. Bad prevented Good from deleting it, but Good will win the battle in due time. Then all humanity would be sent to hell for ever bringing bad into existence. Heaven is a place for perfect beings ONLY. If you were a perfect being, you would have been perfect from the beginning and therefore would be heavenly already. Perfect beings have ultimate power. Perfect beings can never be in hell. No human is a perfect being, that’s why hell for all. It’s just a matter of when. Keep looking at your clock.

Spill all what you think. Raw, abusive, offensive etc doesn’t matter to me.
Re: The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) by chucks185: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
quite commendable we have people like you around who talk about God, however based on what you wrote here I don't think you really understand what that verse really means, I think what Christ implies there is that no human being is constantly good,, you are good when you do good and evil when you do evil

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
theoriginalgood:
Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings.
God is good, there is no shade of iniquity with him.

theoriginalgood:
God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die.

There are good people in the world, when they die, they reincarnate to enjoy the works of their hands. Their are also bad people, when they die too, they reincarnate to pa for the sins of past life.

theoriginalgood:
Why did bad ever exist? Bad birthed itself and couldn’t be deleted at the beginning because bad actually has some power.

Bad predates the creation of Adam, what I am saying is that there was mankind before man, mankind was full of bad and evil, Adam was separated from mankind, he became man, and his purpose was to create more of mankind in the image of God -and good, to civilize mankind. Adam failed, he fell.

theoriginalgood:
Bad prevented Good from deleting it, but Good will win the battle in due time. Then all humanity would be sent to hell for ever bringing bad into existence.

Bad has been given only a short time to redeem itself, God will intervene shortly to destroy all the bad and evil in the world. This is the essence of the watcher's thread, to watch for the destruction of evil.

theoriginalgood:
Heaven is a place for perfect beings ONLY. If you were a perfect being, you would have been perfect from the beginning and therefore would be heavenly already.

Heaven is here on earth, God will create a new heavens and a new earth, and this is what we are watching for. Heaven is only for perfect people, when Jesus comes, we will all be made as perfect as he is. We will be redeemed from evil and badness, both of them will be banished from the world. We will also be changed

theoriginalgood:
Perfect beings have ultimate power. Perfect beings can never be in hell. No human is a perfect being, that’s why hell for all. It’s just a matter of when. Keep looking at your clock.
Spill all what you think. Raw, abusive, offensive etc doesn’t matter to me.

It is only now a matter of days, for the reunion of mother and child, all will be made perfect. We will be made perfect. Anytime from now, Christ will be revealed, and it will be the end of evil.
Re: The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) by theoriginalgood: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
MrPresident1:
God is good, there is no shade of iniquity with him.

There are good people in the world, when they die, they reincarnate to enjoy the works of their hands. Their are also bad people, when they die too, they reincarnate to pa for the sins of past life.

Bad predates the creation of Adam, what I am saying is that there was mankind before man, mankind was full of bad and evil, Adam was separated from mankind, he became man, and his purpose was to create more of mankind in the image of God -and good, to civilize mankind. Adam failed, he fell.

Bad has been given only a short time to redeem itself, God will intervene shortly to destroy all the bad and evil in the world. This is the essence of the watcher's thread, to watch for the destruction of evil.

Heaven is here on earth, God will create a new heavens and a new earth, and this is what we are watching for. Heaven is only for perfect people, when Jesus comes, we will all be made as perfect as he is. We will be redeemed from evil and badness, both of them will be banished from the world. We will also be changed

It is only now a matter of days, for the reunion of mother and child, all will be made perfect. We will be made perfect. Anytime from now, Christ will be revealed, and it will be the end of evil.

“It is only now a matter of days, for the reunion of mother and child, all will be made perfect”

You may be more right than you know. I think I’ve cracked the God code. This January! JANUARY: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh.
Re: The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Feb 01
theoriginalgood:
■ Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. Why did bad ever exist? Bad birthed itself and couldn’t be deleted at the beginning because bad actually has some power. Bad prevented Good from deleting it, but Good will win the battle in due time. Then all humanity would be sent to hell for ever bringing bad into existence. Heaven is a place for perfect beings ONLY. If you were a perfect being, you would have been perfect from the beginning and therefore would be heavenly already. Perfect beings have ultimate power. Perfect beings can never be in hell. No human is a perfect being, that’s why hell for all. It’s just a matter of when. Keep looking at your clock. Spill all what you think. Raw, abusive, offensive etc doesn’t matter to me.
DId you miss a dose or something? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Eben Praise Worship Songs 2019 | African Gospel Song / Reverend Sister Gets Married (Photos) / Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.