Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) (66630 Views)

Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:29am On Nov 07, 2018
igboamakaaa:

My dad once told me, "if you want to find the greatest human rights abusers, go to the agency against human rights abuse"

"if you want to find the greatest thieves, go to the agency that are supposed to check mate crime (police, law makers e.t.c)"

So....if you want to find the greatest drug peddlers, you know where to find them.
Your dad was right you know.Its the hard truth but not everyone is compromised and has no intergrity.

2 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2018
An anti-drug advocate....dix is really serious
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Whenever I hear people preach... I'm almost certain they practice the opposite of what they say.

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Jadeng: 2:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Most times, the thing that people fight against or condemn repeatedly in public is the very thing they do in secret.

4 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Gboliwe: 3:00am On Nov 07, 2018
This is just too shameful
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Fesomu:
Lol..scammer
Imagine BENIN BOY as Anti-Drug Campaigner
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by davidafia9(m): 3:26am On Nov 07, 2018
odaniel1:
These ones used the NGO as a front for their illegal wealth acquisition. Not everyone you envy is worth it... smh
Just like those who claim to be fighting corruption, but they are the most corrupt elements

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2018
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm....these are the kind of people that will now come and be spending money anyhow...and people wey no sabi anything go dey envy them!!!.
it is well. I hope they'll enjoy their stay in Prison.

That's why I trust no one. All these people spending money like mad.. I dont trust or lick their behind like other people do.

2 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by baby124: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Crime does not pay. There is no fast way to success and peace of mind. The road to success and peace of mind is tough. These ones have destroyed their names and that of their children. They won’t be around to see them grow. What a shame.

I always say that men and women who have time to make daily videos and posts on Instagram do not have a real source of income. If you hustle legitimately, you will be too busy to make a post, not to talk of video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Hope no be bad people set this people up
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 4:15am On Nov 07, 2018
chisani:
so disappointed with such unguarded comments. You can actually do better than this. This is hate speech.

No vex, he will be crying like baby when his shack is destroyed by ambode slum clearance
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 07, 2018
CastedGist:
sad

See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-anti-drug-advocate-wife-arrested-cocaine-photos

Pretty wife. Its ironic the situation yeah.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by excel101(m): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Hypocrite
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2018
u wee see them snapping selfies
fake asses
rot jn jail
bich asses
hahahahahaha
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 4:41am On Nov 07, 2018
and they will be posing on Instagram upandan say they are living the life cheesy
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by SirLakes: 4:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Just like feminists that can't stop riding Dickson grin cheesy
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by YomiFash86(m): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2018
What has got to do with Afonja ? You are drunk again !!!!
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Useless people always disgracing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by CDCEO001: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Very hard to believe that someone who is is an anti drug advocate is a drug dealer. He is a double faced fellow or someone set him up by hiding the drug in his luggage. What do i know sef.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2018
The NGO was just a font for easy movement of their merchandize,perfect cover ,after all who would have thought to look at an NGO against drug abuse for cocaine.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Pretenders grin
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Bola and Remi Tinubu in the making

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Na wety all these so big boys n girls dey use cover face. Especially musicians undecided if dey no cash am na u go dy hear hard work pay hard work pay. Pollutions
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2018
CastedGist:
Esabienle O. kingsley, a popular anti-drug advocate and owner of a Benin, Edo State-based NGO that fights against drug abuse, has been arrested for drug trafficking drugs in Italy, alongside his wife, Gertrude.

The 33-year-old man, his 32-year-old wife and a Kenyan of 39 were arrested by the Carabinieri at their Vicofertile, Parma home, with 1.2kg of cocaine which they were about to flood the market with.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-anti-drug-advocate-wife-arrested-cocaine-photos

any real african you see dress this posh abroad have questionable sources of income..
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by RillJ(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2018
His anti-drug advocacy was just a decor and a mere facade.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2018
He was even claiming the title of mayor, while she was happily being the mayor's wife. SMH.

Never envy what you don't know how it came to be.

3 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Tijay90:
Whenever I hear people preach... I'm almost certain they practice the opposite of what they say.

I've said it on here many times in the past. Most of the full throated opponents of Bobriskys and LGBT on here are closet gays. You can quote me anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.