Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) (1068 Views)

Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Greetings every one!

WELCOME TO MY THREAD..!

I've decided to introduce my business here on Nairaland. I am a tailor, who produces shirts you'd never imagine you can afford (Pictures below). They are very affordable and can be delivered to you anywhere you reside.

All you have to do is to visit any tailor around you and get a measurement, then send it to me, indicating the design you need from the pictures I'll be uploading here. Your shirt should be ready after 7 days of request unless you request for more than one shirt.

Other resellers who needs my shirts in bigger quantity should endeavour to contact me privately in order for me to schedule my services against time. All my shirts have a fixed price (N6, 000) +free delivery to your destination.

Its of a high quality material and my services to you will make you outstanding even if you are not standing outside!

Patronise SIRKINX ONLINE BOUTIQUE TODAY and your appearancewon't remain the same.
This is my contact
You can call, sms or whatsapp me to place your orders.

Thank you!

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
More

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Females can get this from me

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by sholatech(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Sent you SMS. Can't see your number on whatsapp
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Check this

1 Like

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2018
sholatech:
Sent you SMS. Can't see your number on whatsapp
I didn't get any text from you.
Sorry Sir.
Kindly resend the text or drop your contact let me chat you up.
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
CHECK OUT

1 Like

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by stylewithjibs: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
you have a great collection. do you know you can sell and participate in the SMEArena black Friday deal, all at no cost.

check-out amazing black Friday fashion deals up on SMEArena Platform.
https://www.smearena.com.ng/shopping/category/fashionwellness
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by sholatech(m): 5:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Sirkinx:

I didn't get any text from you.
Sorry Sir.
Kindly resend the text or drop your contact let me chat you up.

I have screenshot of the sms. And your number is not on whatsapp. Checked you severally so i could send you chat.
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
sholatech:

I have screenshot of the sms. And your number is not on whatsapp. Checked you severally so i could send you chat.

1 Like

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
More

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Latest Ankara Style For Ladies 2019 / Fashion Whatsapp TV With All The Best Fashion Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.