Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says (39613 Views)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by DavidEsq(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
cool
If you know, you know
I know o cheesy. Who else knows? Oya make una gather here cheesy
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Fisher007: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
But she's right in a way, what if the guy you put your hope on dissapionts at the end after soo many years, that means you have to start from scratch with another guy, do you know how emotionally draining that is

Nope she is wrong. If you are looking for sexmate, boyfriend with benifits, flexmate etc, she is right.

But if you are looking for a 'real husband' , you need to be with one.
You need to build trust and loyalty among each other.

Now the issues of hope or all your eggs in one basket. Why focus so much on a man emotionally or financially when you still have your parents or sibling to care for. You need to channel that energy on your career in other to be self-dependent first before looking for a real husband.

The fact is that most Nigerian ladies are lazy, you need a husband to continue the work or position of your father. You all don't like to work and sort your responsibilities. Most ladies see marriage as a safe haven.

Most parents don't even advice their daughters cause they see her marrying as less burden on them. They will now tell you 'Once you are in you are in'

Advice build yourself first and don't put any hope in any guy. The right guy will eventually come when he sees your worth and knows your value.

But dating multiple guys means future trouble for you cause, one way or the other your husband will know you were double or triple dating during your courtship with him. And that will lead to disrespect in your home, lack of trust and self-worth for you as long as you remain is wife.

4 Likes

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by bluefilm: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Why is it that the pressure to get married is more on the ladies side than the guyz side??

Ladies get expiry date na.

As from 30, any unmarried lady's secondhand value drops exponentially everyday as her options in the dating market tends to zero.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by eniorisha(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Most people believe dating equates or must always involve sex. As far as I'm concern, she's very correct, so far u take sex out of d equation with both guys.

Single datings DT many of us had been involved in since...where have they lead us?

DATING is not equal to sex abeg!

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by anitasoll(f): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is a very wrong mindset. Why no channel the energy you spend in maintaining several relationships into something better like investing in yourself, ensuring a sustainable source of income, building an empire of your own, becoming a boss lady.

Stop following the masses and carve out own space. Be your own boss, start an online business using your phone or laptop. 

Start an online business today, learn how to blog, use social media to make a fortune, build a brand, become an affiliate marketer, create an ecommerce store.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by MrPaul2: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I support her 100% cool
No need putting all your eggs in one basket

I understand, like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Luizkid(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
openmine:

I agree about the abuses but I totally disagree about double dating!
If the motive of a relationship is to know that person better and hopefully graduate to marriage,what would she do with five or six guys?
If the 5 guys are in love with her,who will she end up picking?
What if she ends up picking a wrong guy only to regret at d end?
What if the guys she is dating finds out and decide to codedly use her and dump her at the end?
What if the same man she likes among her numerous bf is actually cheating on her?
One sure thing about life is that we will surely face heartbreaks,but it all depends on how the individual handles it!
I will no tell my enemy to double date!
Its totally illogical!
My opinion though
At last a matured comment, not just to abuse and in the end not saying why it's wrong.
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by MrPaul2: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
eniorisha:
Most people believe dating equates or must always involve sex. As far as I'm concern, she's very correct, so far u take sex out of d equation with both guys.

Single datings DT many of us had been involved in since...where have they lead us?

DATING is not equal to sex abeg!

Haha haha so this guy is a preacher? grin shocked No wonder he had a heartbreak from a five year relationship without sex grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by smokinggun(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
correctbae:
Many ladies have been victims and will still be victims of heartbreak. Many ladies find it difficult to move on after such experiences and it has been one of the reasons many are still Unmarried.
Omohtee12 on twitter has thought of a way out for those that want to get married soon, according to her tweet, girls should date more than one guy instead of sticking to one. She also advised ladies to step up their games and not put all eggs in one baasket.
And u call ur self (Jesus picking) sorry for ur guy
Tweet below;

You want to get married soon and you are dating only 1man?���
Ladies step up your game and stop putting all your eggs in a basket

Read Also: “Ladies Wearing Black Bra Are Dirty”- Nigerian Man Says On Faceb00k
https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/06/ladies-wearing-black-bra-are-dirty-married-man-says-on-faceb00k/
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by smokinggun(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
correctbae:
Many ladies have been victims and will still be victims of heartbreak. Many ladies find it difficult to move on after such experiences and it has been one of the reasons many are still Unmarried.
Omohtee12 on twitter has thought of a way out for those that want to get married soon, according to her tweet, girls should date more than one guy instead of sticking to one. She also advised ladies to step up their games and not put all eggs in one baasket.
And u call ur self (Jesus piking) sorry for ur guy
Tweet below;

You want to get married soon and you are dating only 1man?���
Ladies step up your game and stop putting all your eggs in a basket

Read Also: “Ladies Wearing Black Bra Are Dirty”- Nigerian Man Says On Faceb00k
https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/06/ladies-wearing-black-bra-are-dirty-married-man-says-on-faceb00k/
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Zeegold12(f): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
What a tight hair on a doll brain. ... tongue :

What a shame... �

Fowl headed person
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Dailymemoirs: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
It's the truth but it is not right morally
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by akaahs(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:
I wonder how people cope with this double dating of a thing.
Body no dey pain them
Can I be one of the basket??
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by akaahs(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=72754996]But she's right in a way, what if the guy you put your hope on dissapionts at the end after soo many years, that means you have to start from scratch with another guy, do you know how emotionally draining that is[/quote
Let's turn the table to the opposite direction and ur advice
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Norabay(f): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fine girl
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Gunnax(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
If you like date 20 guys, they'll fvck you, gist your pussay within themselves and dump your sorry ass if sex is the only thing you are offering them.

Use your head. To whom wide pussay is given, sense is expected.
nigga u go make heaven grin
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Slikbae: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
It is very much possible.
einsteine:

How many people would be boyfriends without having sex? Except they attend Deeper Life or something.

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Slikbae: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
You're not talking to a novice. I am a doctor and it is a medical fact that men have a biological clock just as women and every other living creature.

Newsflash: As a man, do you know that the quality of your sperm reduces at 40 hence reducing the probability of birthing a normal healthy baby?
Oreofepeters:
You know this is a bitter truth, don't argue with that fact...
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
I humbly disagree having too many men is a distraction and a turn off for guys and guys just because you have the number doesn’t mean you’ve won the heart it takes work takes sacrifice and a willingness to try

What happens is people stop trying when their effort is needed most and love really isn’t as complicated it’s appreciation everyday not just on birthdays
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Friend01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I support her 100% cool No need putting all your eggs in one basket
And you think all the 'baskets' are safe?
why do girls of this generation like saying kalokalo with their lives?
Well, it only takes a cunning man to know another cunning man? And you think guys are foolish? Na you go hear am las Las.
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Oreofepeters: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
You're not talking to a novice. I am a doctor and it is a medical fact that men have a biological clock just as women and every other living creature.

Newsflash: As a man, do you know that the quality of your sperm reduces at 40 hence reducing the probability of birthing a normal healthy baby?
until I experience or witness this hence I will take it as a strange evidence....
You just don't wanna swallow this fact @40 the probability of she giving birth reduces to 5%. If she ever reproduced, it is by miracle or nature disengage......
It is not your fault tho, blame mother nature for it...
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by sweetilicious(f): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
I prefer to be with one man.I don't like confusion.If am not with you,am not with you.If am with you, you will have me �.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by sweetilicious(f): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
I prefer to be with one man.I don't like confusion.If am not with you,am not with you.If am with you, you will have me �.Let me know the one that is doing me.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by openmine(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fisher007:

Nope she is wrong. If you are looking for sexmate, boyfriend with benifits, flexmate etc, she is right.

But if you are looking for a 'real husband' , you need to be with one.
You need to build trust and loyalty among each other.

Now the issues of hope or all your eggs in one basket. Why focus so much on a man emotionally or financially when you still have your parents or sibling to care for. You need to channel that energy on your career in other to be self-dependent first before looking for a real husband.

The fact is that most Nigerian ladies are lazy, you need a husband to continue the work or position of your father. You all don't like to work and sort your responsibilities. Most ladies see marriage as a safe haven.

Most parents don't even advice their daughters cause they see her marrying as less burden on them. They will now tell you 'Once you are in you are in'

Advice build yourself first and don't put any hope in any guy. The right guy will eventually come when he sees your worth and knows your value.

But dating multiple guys means future trouble for you cause, one way or the other your husband will know you were double or triple dating during your courtship with him. And that will lead to disrespect in your home, lack of trust and self-worth for you as long as you remain is wife.
Good advise!
Just hope some are learning
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by openmine(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I humbly disagree having too many men is a distraction and a turn off for guys and guys just because you have the number doesn’t mean you’ve won the heart it takes work takes sacrifice and a willingness to try

What happens is people stop trying when their effort is needed most and love really isn’t as complicated it’s appreciation everyday not just on birthdays
Nice....I finally agree with your submissions!
Thumbs up grin

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
openmine:

Nice....I finally agree with your submissions!
Thumbs up grin

Thank you I appreciate your honesty
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Fisher007: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2018
A
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by vickydevoka(m): 3:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Tijay90:
I'm beginning to agree that people with big brezz usually don't have sense.
Jess! Aw do u knw. Very very rite. One of my criteria of getting married. U must not have big brezz n ass

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by BluntBoy(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Why is my comment paining your guys like this? cheesy cheesy
Me having 5 boyfriends doesn't mean am sleeping with all of them
Besides I was just kidding Sha
And I call them mugus,they think am dating them but to me they are friends (money spenders) grin grin

Are you sure there are no papapapapapa in your relationships with these men grin
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Tijay90(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
vickydevoka:

Jess! Aw do u knw. Very very rite. One of my criteria of getting married. U must not have big brezz n ass
LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.