Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (75701 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Gentlestar15(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerian students usually celebrate their achievements and success in a big way. such celebrations are usually seen during matriculations, final year exam, graduation and convocation.

They go as far as pouring water, sands and in some cases oil on the celebrants.

Today, we (360stylehub.com) just saw one of the most weired celebration of a Nigerian (finalist) student as a fellow finalist was spotted holding her huge b**bs and writing some unclear inscriptions on them, and this got people talking!!

As at the time of writing this, we could not ascertain if the guy is her boyfriend or not but from the look of things, it seems to be.. because the young lady was all smiles and gave him her body completely. 

more photos and details.

https://360stylehub.com/celebration-gone-wrong-spot-the-error-in-these-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nne5: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
All these foolish girls that have zero respect for their bodies.

angry

192 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by heryur(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
The boobs has no value to the girl so she doesn't care about it

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Even if a legitimate husband does this to his wife in public, he should first be referred to a psychatrist.

If he is then confirmed not to be mad and it is proven he was in his senses when he did that, then he should be castrated simply because he is a PERVERT!!!

#Rubbish!!!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by WinningEleven(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Brother!!!
Please be careful.
That's a human breast.
Not a PS4 or Xbox gamepad

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
Brother!!! Please be careful. That's a human breast. Not a PS4 or Xbox gamepad

The brother has no fault in this. Blame the shameless girl that submitted her body for such disrespect.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by WinningEleven(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
MissSlimbody:

The brother has no fault in this.
Blame the shameless girl that submitted her body for such disrespect.
true talk.
How are you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked

The only people I blame are the people blaming these people for doing what they wish they could do.
Hypocritical lots.

The girl is lucky it is not somebody like me handling that brezz. It's my teeth I'd have used to hold it.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
MissSlimbody:

The brother has no fault in this.
Blame the shameless girl that submitted her body for such disrespect.
Nne5:
All these foolish girls that have zero respect for their bodies.

angry

LOL.. "SHAMELESS GIRL. FOOLISH GIRL. NO RESPECT"....... SO SAYS TWO HYPOCRITES THAT LICK DĮCKS AFTER TAKING IT THROUGH THE ASŚ.

Y'ALL GIRLS ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES.
YOU SELL YOUR BODIES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, SLEEP WITH EVERYTHING WITH 2 BALLS FOR CASH, GET PREGNANT FOR RANDOM MEN AND IN MOST CASES KILL THE KIDS... BUT YOU'RE QUICK TO BASH OTHER LADIES WHO DON'T EVEN COMMIT HALF OF YOUR CRIMES. OGUN KILL ALL YOU JUDGING HYPOCRITES. undecided

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:57am On Nov 07, 2018
I does this on normal to final year students, I'm crazy yes!! When I'm done with my final paper next year any girl can autograph on my cock, no problem
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by oaselemi: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2018
My guy don Bleep this girl tire wink wink wink wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by sarcasticdude(m): 1:16am On Nov 07, 2018
Watchout,this girl is from calabar/akwaibom

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Bushentry: 1:34am On Nov 07, 2018
as e stanz na d geh don piss for ha body by d look on ha face

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Uzomavictor(m): 3:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Iberibeeeee
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2018
I have always encouraged GUYS to address each Lady the way she sees herself.
If you encounter a LADY that sees herself as an object of mere satisfaction to you, please TREAT her as such.
If you do so, she will value you more.

Now see how that STOCKFISH up there, smiling..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nne5: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. "SHAMELESS GIRL. FOOLISH GIRL. NO RESPECT"....... SO SAYS TWO HYPOCRITES THAT LICK DĮCKS AFTER TAKING IT THROUGH THE ASŚ.
What a fool!
Some of us still have morals. Not everyone is as loose as the females in your family.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Englishbae(f): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2018
The girl is in no fine sef

Don't let i say what in my mouth out

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only people I blame are the people blaming these people for doing what they wish they could do.
Hypocritical lots.

The girl is lucky it is not somebody like me handling that brezz. It's my teeth I'd have used to hold it.

But you're gay. What concerns an LGBT advocate with man-handling boobs?

5 Likes

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by downloadproject(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Sign-off
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Pure crap
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by psychologist(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
All this one na even ND holders grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by pol23: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Which poly or college of Education is this?
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by labusinessguide: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Ultimate search for the nipp!e... While the lady think say na romantic gesture.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Ibrahim9090: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Noted
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by DAntivirus: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Her breast her business...

Let's learn to mind our business...

Besides both of them are fools... grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by aku626(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Peer pressure, social media influence the list is endless. The future would be funny

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by exempt09(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Very sure na ordinary ND dem finish...
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Na the guy be that. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Me23(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2018
What do expect from a fugly girl like this

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Allylic(f): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Georgekyrian:
I does this on normal to final year students, I'm crazy yes!! When I'm done with my final paper next year any girl can autograph on my cock, no problem
the probability of you graduating next year is kinda slim,if you continue writing English like this..why not go and learn trade..just an advice though

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nwaisuochi(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2018
computergeek:
But you're gay. What concerns an LGBT advocate with man-handling boobs?
My dear, he isn't gay. Nwamaikpe just wanna be controversial

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.