Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (75706 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Octofirm: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Both the gay & the babe has many signatures on their tops,so that could be the order of the day for them. They just think they are having fun. But I believe the 'nigger g' don do enough b4 now. O shee !

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. "SHAMELESS GIRL. FOOLISH GIRL. NO RESPECT"....... SO SAYS TWO HYPOCRITES THAT LICK DĮCKS AFTER TAKING IT THROUGH THE ASŚ.
grin grin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Fixed: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Georgekyrian:
I does this on normal to final year students, I'm crazy yes!! When I'm done with my final paper next year any girl can autograph on my cock, no problem

You "does" this. Did you say you will graduate next year?

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by samkal(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2018
I hope she finds job soon... Cos her brain lacks many qualities
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Evercurious(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2018
tintingz:
Whats so special about the boobs?

EVERYTHING
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Evercurious(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. "SHAMELESS GIRL. FOOLISH GIRL. NO RESPECT"....... SO SAYS TWO HYPOCRITES THAT LICK DĮCKS AFTER TAKING IT THROUGH THE ASŚ.

BUT AT LEAST NOT THIS FOOLISH ACT IN PUBLIC
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by andycom(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

as in ehh! this type of girls do worse on their graduation day
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Kayboy11(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:
All these foolish girls that have zero respect for their bodies.

angry
is it ya body grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I don't blame you if you think all ladies are like your sisters.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by DeGenius3(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Her nose though
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Toblesh(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2018
DAntivirus:

Please change your monicker to YorubaBae...

You have completely murdered English in cold blood... is it by force?
I've told her b4 to change her monicker to Swahilibae...Buh she said it's none of my business...Her english be like Gun shot.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Emmaskill(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2018
cheap girls re d fugly ones while d fugly ones re cheap. Do shakara on top dis ugliness u will av urself to b blame. So, make una free d girl she nor get choice.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2018
The joy of graduating form Nigeria University can make you do things that ordinarily you wouldn't do

It's just for the fun of it anyway
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Toblesh(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Englishbae:
The girl is in no fine sef

Don't let i say what in my mouth out
OMG!!!EWO!!!
Which kind english be this?
Change your monicker to Swahilibae right now...

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Englishbae(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2018
DAntivirus:

Please change your monicker to YorubaBae...
You have completely murdered English in cold blood... is it by force?

I is it talk to you?
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Allylic:
the probability of you graduating next year is kinda slim,if you continue writing English like this..why not go and learn trade..just an advice though

With grammatical expressions like his, trade learning might be brain tasking for him.

I weep for his sponsors.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by dex4sure: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2018
foolish girl that has no shame
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
It seems all these yeye graduates thinks their future is tied to their graduation. Ask those that are done 5years ago if they have gotten a job yet. Your joy of graduating in Nigeria should come after getting a good well paying job.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by henrymom18(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
With this kind of behaviour you want to end up with a good man, girls please do have regard to your body else you will end up staying at home without a husband.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:

What a fool!
Some of us still have morals. Not everyone is as loose as the females in your family.
Take am easy abeg, breast na just flesh for feeding pikin, notin more
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by rolams(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2018
See the thing self!
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by GenFunction: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:

What a fool!
Some of us still have morals. Not everyone is as loose as the females in your family.
........CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by GenFunction: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Allylic:
the probability of you graduating next year is kinda slim,if you continue writing English like this..why not go and learn trade..just an advice though
...CHAI DIS ONE LOUD O...Him grammer make my internet ntwrk dey hang sef
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by GenFunction: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2018
very ugly girl,see face like dustbin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Olubuyor: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Why Are So Many Jews Millionaires? 

Jews are estimated to make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet approximately 25% of the world's billionaires are Jewish. Jews are always found on lists of the world’s richest people. In 2009, 139 of the Forbes 400 were Jewish. Jews also comprise a very large number of history’s most important figures, people who have had a profound impact on humanity. Approximately 35% of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jews. No other ethnic group has even come close to matching the abilities and accomplishments of Jews. 

Since such a large percent of the wealthiest and most successful people in the world are Jewish, a common question the world over is, “Why are so many Jews so wealthy?” Their secret lies not in their genetics or intelligence, as some have believed, but in their religion. Many of the wealthiest Jews use a code based on Judaism. 

You do not need to convert to Judaism.

Just read: *Business Secrets From The Bible*
Authored by a Jewish Rabbi

Price on Amazon: $25.23

Negotiable, SMS/call +2348160345173

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Allylic(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2018
usoroh4luv:

With grammatical expressions like his, trade learning might be brain tasking for him.

I weep for his sponsors.
hahaha
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Y'ALL GIRLS ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES.
YOU SELL YOUR BODIES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, SLEEP WITH EVERYTHING WITH 2 BALLS FOR CASH, GET PREGNANT FOR RANDOM MEN AND IN MOST CASES KILL THE KIDS... BUT YOU'RE QUICK TO BASH OTHER LADIES WHO DON'T EVEN COMMIT HALF OF YOUR CRIMES. OGUN KILL ALL YOU JUDGING HYPOCRITES. undecided
and Ogun smash your mouth for judging every girl hypocrite or hoe. When most of you guys ur selves are useless and only think with what is between your legs, you expect to find sane of good girls around you. Y'all will keep attracting what you are. When we see rubbish we will judge, you hear! Judge. Judge. Judge. Same way you have decided to judge all girls. Oshisco PLC.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Even if a legitimate husband does this to his wife in public, he should first be referred to a psychatrist.

If he is then confirmed not to be mad and it is proven he was in his senses when he did that, then he should be castrated simply because he is a PERVERT!!!

#Rubbish!!!
You are so right. Matters of privacy even with a legitimate spouse shouldn't be used for public offence to people's senses and values. This nairaland sef. You say things as they are they will still call u hypocrite! Like some commenters here. That girl is mad, the boy is madder. Cuz all we do is blame girls and forget that men are supposed to be men. I hope they are both proud when their future generations see this on the Internet.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:

What a fool!
Nne Hugs! Tell them! Loud it o! Guys that attract stupid irresponsible girls are foolish and irresponsible themselves, hence they think all girls are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by kazeeyoung(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Error 404 Detected cool cool
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by tintingz(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Evercurious:

EVERYTHING
Name one special thing.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Mike008(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Y'ALL GIRLS ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES.
YOU SELL YOUR BODIES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, SLEEP WITH EVERYTHING WITH 2 BALLS FOR CASH, GET PREGNANT FOR RANDOM MEN AND IN MOST CASES KILL THE KIDS... BUT YOU'RE QUICK TO BASH OTHER LADIES WHO DON'T EVEN COMMIT HALF OF YOUR CRIMES. OGUN KILL ALL YOU JUDGING HYPOCRITES. undecided

That's too mean bro. You don't know these ladies and you judge too.
We all can see the picture and it defenselessly foolish.

Besides it's less foolish for for foolish to criticize foolish hypocrite or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.