Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tell Us Your Electricity Usage Status As At November 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us Your Electricity Usage Status As At November 2018 (298 Views)

Insecurity:lagos To Regain Status As The Capital Of Nigeria In 11months / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Electricity Usage Status As At November 2018 by GoodMuyis(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2018
A lot of people have been raising an objection on this platform Nairaland if the present Government is doing anything worth praising on Power issue. We should bear in Mind that the FG claimed that the Power generation hit 7000MW. In August 2015 I create similar Topic, It gets to the front page and we get positive responses. As at that time I stated that I Enjoy 14-16hrs of Power in Kaduna.

As at present things have improved within the past months. I can boast of 16-20 hours of Power Supply in Kaduna, via Rigasa Distribution Unit of KAEDCO.

Last Month I spent about 10 days in Abuja, during my first 3 days of stay, I did not shutdown my laptop, while I kept looping the music player even while I was sleeping, that implies 24hrs Power Supply.

I was able to gather information on Power Supply that, if your area Manager is able to perform well on Bill collection, He/She can request for better Supply hour for your area (for customer satisfaction). But if there are lots of defaulters in your area, that will affect Power Supply since the DisCos do not want much business loss. Part of my findings shows that areas with much prepaid customers tend to have better Supply hour.

To be honest, You need to ask your Disco Business Unit question why if you are getting Poor Supply, Remember they are Private Entity and not Governmental, all complaints should be directed at them

Sentiment Apart Comment your Power Supply experience below. You can use this medium to call your Disco out for poor performance
--
Myd44, Lalasticlala is doing Naming ceremony,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Electricity Usage Status As At November 2018 by GoodMuyis(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Hey Myd44, Lalasticlala

Can we...

(1) (Reply)

Aks Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Nigeria / PDP Cautions El- Rufia For Over What They Termed Unguarded Comment On Peter Obi / Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.