Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos (30840 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears (2) (3) (4)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Celebgistz1: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Veteran Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke, has appeared in stunning new photos in which she is seen dazzling.

Having been in show-business for many years, Stephanie Okekere is truly a master at wowing people with beautiful poses which she strikes for the camera every now and then.

The mother-of-one is known for being very photogenic and likes to show off her stunning beauty in new photos which she shares with her fans on almost a daily basis.

In these new set of pictures she released on Instagram, Stephanie Okereke is seen clad in a native dress as she strikes alluring poses for the camera.

See photos below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-stephanie-okereke-dazzles-in-stunning-new-photos/

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Celebgistz1: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2018

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by praizblog: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Wetin nah
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Teeceepat(f): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
So beautiful and flawless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Stew everywhere shocked sad cool

Stout lass.

See below for data bonanza.
This is not a scam

Click details and testimonies from members below

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by mrjaydee(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2018
My before before crush kiss

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by SIMPLYkush: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2018
tall bitch
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by computerglobal(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by ybman: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Like her until she left mi for her husband

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by MrAnele(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2018
...... If to say she dey as curvy as these African Female Celebrities i sure die say na body hug she for wear

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by pol23: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2018
This isn't what I was expecting...
I was hoping to see a half nude girl..
A very sexy girl.
A Semi olosho actress.
But....
I see a beautiful lady..
She looks good.

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by ridwanuncle: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2018
damsel ill like to marry cry
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by sabi99(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
her movie...more than a woman got me...
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Learnstuffs: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
My crush that year
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by MNDY(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Been crushing on this lady since like God knows when. My one and only celebrity crush. Being a tall guy, I love tall ladies like kilode! I love Stephanie like crazzyyyyyy!!!
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Deltatoto: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Veteran Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke, has appeared in stunning new photos in which she is seen dazzling.

Having been in show-business for many years, Stephanie Okekere is truly a master at wowing people with beautiful poses which she strikes for the camera every now and then.

The mother-of-one is known for being very photogenic and likes to show off her stunning beauty in new photos which she shares with her fans on almost a daily basis.

In these new set of pictures she released on Instagram, Stephanie Okereke is seen clad in a native dress as she strikes alluring poses for the camera.

See photos below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-stephanie-okereke-dazzles-in-stunning-new-photos/
my prik just rise I can Bleep the corpse of such a woman
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
This my WIFE no go kill me

Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by EarthKing(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Olamma the morning sun, now turning into night sun grin grin grin Still pretty as ever though.
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by googlepikins: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2018
This lady get height o, the day I met her somewhere in Bode Thomas surulere, she's like 6, 5
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Real beauty
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Beauticious!
Re: Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
coolcool
My crush those years This babe can cry for Africa Sha.
I know say she go dey cry during kpansing sef cool

Kcee Shows Off His Expensive Cars, Thanks God For Wonderful 2014 / Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch / Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation'