Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger (12848 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by FlirtyGist: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
The Niger State Police Command on Tuesday arrested one Garba Maru of Kokani Village, Fulani Camp, New Bussa in Borgu Local Government Area of the state for alleged murder.

The suspect was said to have killed one Umar Mohammed of the same address with a cutlass over some grievances.

It was learnt that one Hassan Mohammed had earlier reported that the deceased, who was his elder brother, was in the market when the suspect and one Dan-Muzua asked him to come back to their camp.

The suspect and his accomplice reportedly engaged Umar in a fight and allegedly killed him.

Northern City News gathered that the suspects inflicted deep cuts on the deceased, which led to him bleeding to death.

The suspect told our correspondent that he killed Umar with a cutlass over what he described as accumulated misunderstanding between them.

“I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect had confessed to the crime.

Abubakar said the operatives recovered from him the murder weapon, adding that the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/man-kills-neighbour-over-accumulated-grievances-in-niger/amp/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by FlirtyGist: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Auxtin85(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2018
They are like that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by holocron: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2018
The deadly foolanis

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Kenekingisback: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Gossiplover: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2018
this is very sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Just look at the idiot.

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by CharlesJok3r: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2018
A
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by YoungLionken(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Niger state are not always on the news for this...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by omonla10(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Oju Kan epa, Oju Kan ere.
This man offers d literal translation of this proverb
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by ojmetrix(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2018
the
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Hotfreezer: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Now, he would be in prison all his life. That's what nomadic fulanis hate most, even worse than death itself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by ojmetrix(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2018
“I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by nNEOo(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2018
angryi love guys with balls,down south they would be forming devil's hand ✋ work
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by buchilino(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2018
N PPLE WONDER Y IGBOS HATE BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by kenn4rill(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
ojmetrix:

Buhari and Dasuki on my mind..

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by MrAnele(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.......

Anger Quotes

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by zumala: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
na wa o
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Afonja007: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
we all know about fulani El Rufai told us everthing we want to know about fulani people ,

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Passionate888: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
'Accumulated misunderstanding'.. Na bet9ja?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by anyimontana(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Ndi awusa sef

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by WetinConsignMe: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2018
"I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated.

The man just summarized the generally perceived Fulani mindset in one short statement. Genius.

12 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by scobyy2007: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmnnnn so our fulani president came back to purnish Nigeria. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by johncenjnr: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
people out there please learn a lesson,be careful who you piss of oo
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by frozen70(f): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
This fulani man discription of himself tells us exactly who they are

Wickedness runs in their blood

If you offend them in January, even if it takes then till December they will take their turn

Now, you will face your own turn

The worst is that, they are ever ready for death that's why they don't value life

They only value their cows

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter / EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.