Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger (12849 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Reelmii: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2018
go and kill everyone in prison
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by WetinConsignMe: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Reelmii:
go and kill everyone in prison

Meaning what? Did everyone in prison offend Fulanis? R u ok?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Tonimordred(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2018
U ofend me 2018 n i see u 4 1998 i wil retaliate...na dia way
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Reelmii: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Meaning what? Did everyone in prison offend Fulanis? R u ok?
e bilike say u get person for prison

just tell am to look out for this guy
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by FreemanUYB(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
buhari Fulani buhari Fulani
killers killers killers
buhari Fulani buhari Fulani
killers killers killers

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by WetinConsignMe: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Reelmii:
e bilike say u get person for prison

just tell am to look out for this guy

Keep off the Oshogbo stuff, u no gree.
How is killing people in prison connected to the discussion??!!!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
FlirtyGist:
The Niger State Police Command on Tuesday arrested one Garba Maru of Kokani Village, Fulani Camp, New Bussa in Borgu Local Government Area of the state for alleged murder.

The suspect was said to have killed one Umar Mohammed of the same address with a cutlass over some grievances.

It was learnt that one Hassan Mohammed had earlier reported that the deceased, who was his elder brother, was in the market when the suspect and one Dan-Muzua asked him to come back to their camp.

The suspect and his accomplice reportedly engaged Umar in a fight and allegedly killed him.

Northern City News gathered that the suspects inflicted deep cuts on the deceased, which led to him bleeding to death.

The suspect told our correspondent that he killed Umar with a cutlass over what he described as accumulated misunderstanding between them.

“I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect had confessed to the crime.

Abubakar said the operatives recovered from him the murder weapon, adding that the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/man-kills-neighbour-over-accumulated-grievances-in-niger/amp/

Buhari is exactly like that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Reelmii: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Keep off the Oshogbo stuff, u no gree.
How is killing people in prison connected to the discussion??!!!
now u have just told me ur problem... which is the inability to understand me comments before quoting me. so let me me help ur light thinking

the man said he cannot forgive anyone that offends him.

now, is it possible for him to be in prison or cell without being offended by fellow inmates? so since he finds it difficult to forgive when he is being offended, he should be ready to kill as many imates that offends him.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Ketaokeipheoma: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2018
ojmetrix:

“I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated.
they can never forgive, no matter how long if not, buhari would have forgave the sins of dasuki before he became president

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Quality20(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Even oyimbos and Jews are just like ds Fulani man. Oyimbos man's grandson will one retaliate for his late father. Just as George Bush junior did for his father against d late Saddam Hussein who threatened to kill his father
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Damfostopper(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
just imagine what this assholee is spewing....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by deebrain(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Such a wicked soul!!

If people he has wronged had his mindset, he would have no guarantee of seeing December to revenge a wrong done to him.

WHERE IS JUNGLE JUSTICE WHEN YOU NEED IT?!!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by condralbedez: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
ojmetrix:

is in them ,just like bubu .

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by GenFunction: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
my pple and beef be like 8 nd 8.5
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by bigcasava1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
wetin concern us? na useless fulani with their cow mind.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by ALIVE15: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
He has just come out to say who they really are..animals.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by WetinConsignMe: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Reelmii:
now u have just told me ur problem... which is the inability to understand me comments before quoting me. so let me me help ur light thinking

the man said he cannot forgive anyone that offends him.

now, is it possible for him to be in prison or cell without being offended by fellow inmates? so since he finds it difficult to forgive when he is being offended, he should be ready to kill as many imates that offends him.

See convolulted thinking. You said EVERYONE in prison. Stop smoking that garbage, it dulls thinking
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by adecz: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2018

They wear an unforgiving spirit
as a badge of honor.

Animals in human skin..

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by stuffs4me(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2018
FlirtyGist:
The Niger State Police Command on Tuesday arrested one Garba Maru of Kokani Village, Fulani Camp, New Bussa in Borgu Local Government Area of the state for alleged murder.

The suspect was said to have killed one Umar Mohammed of the same address with a cutlass over some grievances.

It was learnt that one Hassan Mohammed had earlier reported that the deceased, who was his elder brother, was in the market when the suspect and one Dan-Muzua asked him to come back to their camp.

The suspect and his accomplice reportedly engaged Umar in a fight and allegedly killed him.

Northern City News gathered that the suspects inflicted deep cuts on the deceased, which led to him bleeding to death.

The suspect told our correspondent that he killed Umar with a cutlass over what he described as accumulated misunderstanding between them.

I’m a Fulani man; I hardly forgive somebody that offends me. I will always remember and I’m ready to kill the person at any given time. I am such a person, if you wronged me in January and I see you in December, I will retaliate,” Maru stated.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect had confessed to the crime.

Abubakar said the operatives recovered from him the murder weapon, adding that the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/man-kills-neighbour-over-accumulated-grievances-in-niger/amp/

This sums up Buhari's mindset.

Buhari never forgave Ibrahim Babangida for topling his government. Buhari has not and wil never forgive Dasuki for the part he played in making sure that Buhari was removed from government in 1985
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger by Reelmii: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

See convolulted thinking. You said EVERYONE in prison. Stop smoking that garbage, it dulls thinking
u will be fine. ..... do have a nice day

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter / EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.