Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) (24369 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by lonelydora: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
softwerk:
So its a crime now to fight in Cambodia?! grin

Even animals fight!

And the 'anu' above me taking my FTC, are you among those fighting my destiny from my village?! grin

At your age you still dey fight for FTC? Which Indomie generation are you?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na PigDiots work be this.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by D1zion: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
What a shame.everywhere you go you showcase yourselves ,telling the world this is were you came from!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by GenFunction: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
my pple perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by Felixv: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
This shame will never end.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by KingMicky3286: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
softwerk:

Even animals fight!

And the 'anu' above me taking my FTC, are you among those fighting my destiny from my village?! grin

Its a strict Law against fighting in Cambodia. I have worked in that Country under UN NGO. You dont fight, even their own citizens dont fight against themselves. You must report any grievances to the police. see more info on www.questionnigeria.com
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
I watched a documentary on Al Jazeera about combating Leprosy in Cambodia. From the look of things it seems Nigeria is better than that country. So, what are these guys doing there?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by Alwaysmiling(f): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Names or I don't believe
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by legibow: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
Two Nigerian men were arrested on Monday, November, 5, for fighting on the street of Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

According to reports, the two Nigerian men alongside one other black man were engaged in a fight when locals called the police. The third man managed to escape while the duo were arrested and sent to immigration department for interrogation.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/two-nigerian-men-arrested-in-cambodia.html

say God .... For throwing blows... Nice one
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by amazemanuno: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
softwerk:

¬Even animals fight!¬

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
eno go pass money mata
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by toprealman: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
You are living on the street code in a country where death is imminent ones you are tracked. The best you lots can do is engaged in fisticuffs obviously due to stupidity.
Why are some peeps daft?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 09, 2018
uuzba:

No, two children men.
lol, yeah. a better way to put it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder / Ex-fct Minister Son To Forfeit All Properties To FG / Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.