Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ (6468 Views)

Take A Look At How This Girl Was Exposing Her T0t0 In The Name Of Cultural Dance / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by geadom: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Tiwa Savage afer hit song video ‘fever’ with wizkid has come out to state her regrets after clap backs from fans over nudeness on the video,She said “My biggest failure was exposing my private part too much.“There will always be speculation, but by addressing it, you are adding more fuel to the fire.“I now choose not to address anything,” she added.

Nigerian music act, Tiwa Savage, has expressed regrets over her failed marriage and why she ever made her marital challenges public.Recall that Tiwa’s 2-year-old marriage to Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz literally went sour after Teebillz’s rant on Instagram where she was accused of infidelity.

The mother of one had granted a 45 minutes tell-it-all interview in which she made shocking revelations about her husband.Speaking with Elle South Africa magazine, the ‘Kele Kele love’ crooner talked about how her private life was recently subjected to public scrutiny.

She said “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much.“There will always be speculation, but by addressing it, you are adding more fuel to the fire.“I now choose not to address anything,” she added.

Sensational Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, was recently, featured in the latest issue of Elle, a South Africa magazine with headline, “Keeping Up With Tiwa” where she admitted that she regrets exposing her marital crisis to the public.

In the interview, the mother of one whose marriage to her manager turned hubby, Tunde Balogun met with troubled waters months back said : “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it, you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.”

Tiwa also dropped more hints about her deal with Roc Nation; she said, “We are finalising the details with his company, and it is an amazing opportunity for any artist, particularly, a woman, because traditionally, such global parts have largely been enjoyed by the male artists.

“I’m so honoured it has happened to me. And while it may mean, as a woman, I need to work 10 times harder to make things happen, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it takes”.

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine person mama they disgrace her self like this. LovePeddler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Olayemie(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2018
OK
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Rickjordan(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Supreme01: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2018
You are actually telling us what you did to get to the top.
No iota of hardwork but hard f**k saw you to the top.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by simple250: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Source or undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by WinningEleven(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Wake me when it hits fp
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2018
OP, private part or private life?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Oreofepeters: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2018
once fvcked can't be unfvcked...
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Divay22(f): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
OP, private part or private life?
No mind the mumu op
Subject they carry private part, post they carry private life.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2018
A nigga once said:op when did you become tiwa savage?...
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by TimiRume(f): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2018
waterminta:
Shameless mother
If you are her child how would you feel
I would feel more worthless if i was wizkid's child
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
What came to my mind after seeing the caption angry

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Karahbility(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
For your verified PayPal account to receive and send any amount of money in Nigeria without getting blocked call me on or whatsapp me on 07060835449
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by mytime24(f): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Internet never forget embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by rowland545(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
I came here to see d private part but instead d op showed me

private life.

just so u know we will not take dis from d op
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by shashamura1: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER YOU CAN BE – 1001% GUANRANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors and Web Design, to the images and special effects (or "animation" to those in the know). Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web/Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Designing training with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
6 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Auladimeji1: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
I love Tiwa but I can't even allow my younger sister to see her as a role model.Tiwa falls my hands so much,honestly cry

Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ire2:
Imagine person mama they disgrace her self like this. LovePeddler.
She is just a Progressive ASHAWO
Re: Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
alekside:
What came to my mind after seeing the caption angry
This picture since 2014 still exists?
Internet has a long memory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / ... / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.