Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

'You Will Never Get Me’! Blogger Seruga Fires Back At Ugandan Security Circles - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'You Will Never Get Me’! Blogger Seruga Fires Back At Ugandan Security Circles (269 Views)

Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Will Never Get Me’! Blogger Seruga Fires Back At Ugandan Security Circles by nairafamedotcom: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Famous blogger Titus Seruga who is on run for allegedly leaking classified government to secrets has fired at fired back saying he is not scared of government ‘threats’ and sanctions.

Seruga was responding to a revelation made on Monday, November 5 by Director General of Internal Security (ISO) Col Kaka Bagyenda he is wanted for allegedly stealing government Top secrets.

Kaka said that Seruga is also wanted to answer charges related to abating terrorism and other notorious activities.

Seruga together with Tom Voltaire Okwalinga (TVO) have in the past years been famous for publishing top government secrets on their Facebook walls; ‘Titus Seruga’ and TVO respectively.

Kaka said that the information Seruga by Seruga creates confusion to the public and he is considered a high threat to the security of the country.

However, in lengthy Facebook Post on Tuesday, November 6, Seruga said he is not scared and that government will never get him.

“Kaka [Bagyenda] will never get me,” he said adding that the information he shares is of public interest.

“The public needs that information,” Seruga wrote.

Seruga is believed to be based in Belgium capital, Brussels after he fled the country on January 21, 2015.

It is allegedly said that his contacts in the army and other security circles tipped him that he was to be arrested any time.

While it has remained on how he lands on the information he shares including cabinet and military exclusive information, CMI believes Seruga must be working with subversive elements yet to be identified within security circles.

Seruga is wanted jointly by ISO, Chieftaincy of Military Intelligence (CMI), Police and External Security Organization (ESO).

He was an advertising guru in Uganda before he fled the country and in Brussels, he is doing advocacy and activism through which security agencies accuse him of being anti-government through his writings.

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/you-will-never-get-me-blogger-seruga.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: 'You Will Never Get Me’! Blogger Seruga Fires Back At Ugandan Security Circles by bedspread: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Uganda Reno!!

Continue ur work bro!! Put them on their toes!!
Re: 'You Will Never Get Me’! Blogger Seruga Fires Back At Ugandan Security Circles by naijaoppotunity: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman, and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration, and hopelessness.
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

Re: 'You Will Never Get Me’! Blogger Seruga Fires Back At Ugandan Security Circles by naijaoppotunity: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Trump Administration Separated 81 Migrant Children From Their Families / Spain To Raise Minimum Wage To 22 Per Cent In 2019 / Governmnet Of Gabon Puts Down Coup Attempt, Arrests Plotters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.